It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 days later...!! Read.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
EVERRRRRRRRRRRYONE has seen the move 28 days later! lol
Do you think that something like this could ever happen? The goverment creating some Super Goverment Facility that has incorporated 1000's of people into a secret research group to create a special chemcial that could change a persons form?

Or some kind of resident evil situation?

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well like resident evil the " T virus" was created to creat back the dead cells in the scientists daughters legs... but without taking the antidote it will harness bad energy and make her basicly.,... meat hungry ... but it got into the wrong hands. ALSO the 28 days later I think is actually possible because also like the movie DAWN OF THE DEAD i think the zombies ran on pure adrenaline which made them crazy i think that there is some crazy scientist with these crazy ideas.. and like the priest guy said when hell is filled up the dead will walk the earth

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You know watching those movies freaked me out. I always think that everytime I went on an elevator the zombies from Resident Evil would appear and eat me, but it was all in my imaginations.

I saw 28 Days Later, it was just fun to watch. Not that scary at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I liked 28 days days later......because of it complete believability...........I know a scarey movie, allthough rather old, about nuclear holocaust that is really a MUST see for its sticking to the facts....called "THREADS" but beware, its VERY scarey to......almost hard to watch.......keep the lights on when you rent this movie.....

[edit on 4-11-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
...called "THREADS"...

Got a link for more info on this one? I can't seem to find any...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Your avatar is cool Assasin.

Nah. I don't think 28 Days Later was that scary. Maybe because it was more believable. I liked the ending to the story. It was pretty funny. Gave me kind of an inside laugh.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
Your avatar is cool Assasin.

Thanx

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I believe it could happen, but in the movies it's not really idealistic. Just isolate and bomb that's all you would have to do. I've always dreamt of holstering an m-16 on my back, swinging that bad boy around and taking on a stream of zombies...oh how i long for that day...

Your right though, there's probably some crazy scientist working on a project like this. Or..maybe with the whole stem cell research something will go bad in the cells maybe like a miscommunication between eachother and it'll turn a person insane...oh how my dream shall come true...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Zombie movies totally freak me out!! I actually thought 28 days later was scary...I had nightmares after that one. Resident Evil also scared me!! I think the thing that scares me most is that it could happen...BUT I also have a thing about Zombie movies...LOL

OMG!! Like the book/movie THE STAND by Stephen King.......(ok so no zombies...) I read that first and it scared me...IT COULD happen!! Who knows what some scientist is working on "top secret".....

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You guys need to see Shaun of the dead, a more relaxed view on what might happen if zombies started brawling the streets.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Liked 28 days later ending, finnish hornet flying over UK finding survivors

Anyway all those hell gets crowded and death walk on earth talks are nice on paper put will stay that way. But for something to regenerate dying flesh is quite possible if moved some re-constructed cells to body or found some species with already the ability and made possible to work with human dna. Imagine your dna code used to raise your lost climb back after loosing it on some accident. Hopely wont see flesh running with adrenaline as side effect.

Shaun of the death was braindead, bad taste level horror comedy, didnt even try to bring anything new on genre, still entertaining.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eternalglory
EVERRRRRRRRRRRYONE has seen the move 28 days later! lol
Do you think that something like this could ever happen? The goverment creating some Super Goverment Facility that has incorporated 1000's of people into a secret research group to create a special chemcial that could change a persons form?

Or some kind of resident evil situation?

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

Please post something worth reading, before you post READ in your headline. This belongs in chit-chat.

WARNING:
There was no brain-cells used in the making of this thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Anything is possible,

However we will not know it till it is to late. It has been just luck that we have gone this long without a major killer virus. Although I will concede modern medicine plays a part.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well, I am sure somewhere in the world testing like that is going on, if not with the goverment with a private place.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is my "thing". You are closer than you realize. Many bio-developers are looking for genertic specific "bugs". The "failures" are what scare me. All those viruses that did perform as expected. You know like AIDS, Ebola, bird flue, west nile, blah blah

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Stem Cells can theoretically have the same effect on dead parts of a humans body.

Even to the extent of keeping us alive forever. In 50 so years we'll probably be able to store brain memory in computers and revive people if they die by using stem cells to regenerate their dead body.

:\ But no, I don't think that would make them zombies.

top topics

join