It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun and leo in astrology and the demystification of the EGO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In astrology, the ego is represented by the sign leo and the sun.
What is at stake is identity and self concept.
The questions are as follows:
Who am I? Who do i want to be? Am I who I want to be? Do i like myself?
The leo and the sun represents the need to know who you are, to know who you want to be, and to be who you want to be.
Neither more nor less.
In astrology, a person with an healthy ego (a resolved sun and leo), knows who he wants to be, and he is exactly who he wants to be.
Plus, he doesn't want to be better than other egos. This ego does not compete with others, so he doesn't feel any better or worse, he has no superiority or inferiority complex .
This ego is happy by knowing who he is and by being who he wants to be. And he can appreciate other egos, he loves to see other people living their unique individuality, he loves to see others expressing themselves.
Thus, in astrology, the sun and the sign leo tells us much about how we have our ego resolved.
Check it out.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Astrology has ancient links to philosophy and psychology. Modernly, astrology has become the thing of superstition, joke, ridicule, and entertainment confined to an incorrect stationing of the zodialogical houses known as 'Horoscopes' and psychic charlatans like Miss Cleo.

"What is below corresponds to that which is above,
and what is above corresponds to that which is below
to accomplish the wonders of the One"

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If I may ask...and I hope this isn't off topic...if Leo represents the ego, then what do the other signs/constellations and houses signify? For example, what would Sagittarius represent? Or "the newly found" Ophiuchus?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Others signs and planets are related to other topics. Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter. Sagittarius like to search for answers about life and its mysteries. They have a strategic mind, they use the higher mind, they can elaborate theories and generalizations about anything. Also they like freedom a lot.They are truth seekers and they like to travel.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Could you maybe give information related to every sign and what they're related to? Just curious...I'd love to hear your view on each sign.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Imagine an Ego that takes pride in helpfulness rather than trying to be "cool" or being stronger than others...

What an awesome Ego that would be...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If an ego competes with others in that way, if he asserts himself better than others by helping more than others, thats not a resolved ego...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well written post about astrology. Astrology will predict about anyone future with the help of numerology that makes our work easier.Astrology which is based on determing planet.

top topics

join