It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone believe in fate/soul mates/ meeting someone from a past life? Kinda long, sorry.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
To answer your question - a resounding yes. My story is a long one and not a narrative that I have the wherewithal to unearth all over again. This thread was a very fascinating read nonetheless.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

what say you all? any insight on the so-called fates? SImilar experiences?

do you believe it to be fate and does she?

There was some serious turmoil in my life over the last several years. Without having her around I'd be livng in a box right now, or dead. The circumstances were such that if she hadn't been in my life, my life would have been impossible. I'll spare the details.

You do not know how things would have come to pass without her so assuming your circumstances would have been as you said is only creating a negative possibility to the unknown. On the other hand saying so might strengthen your bond with the girl so I understand you saying what things would be like without her, however just showing that once we walk a certain path we cannot be sure about our circumstances if we chose another path to walk.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I am priviledged and uplifted to have read this thread, shared by those whom found the most precious commodity on planet Earth - Love.

Love is Universal. It is in our eternal souls, before our man made constructs on Earth divides us - male, female, black, white, Christian, Muslim, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists, rich, poor, etc. We are always human first, children of our Common Creator given gift of life, free will and intelligence to fulfill our destiny to the stars as one race leaving none behind.

As said before, life's journey has its up and down, but may you all find strengths in each other and remember that initial feeling always that brought both together in this time and space....

Good Luck! :-)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Same feels over here OP.

My current boyfriend was an Ex-friend's boyfriend about 4 years ago. She f'ed off to college to "explore herself" and left him behind in our small town and hooked up with loads of dudes. She always kept him close just in case her city boys didn't like her anymore and she just wanted somebody to love her. Well, while we were friends years ago I was always so incredibly drawn to him. And even though I felt bad thinking it, I always felt like we would wind up together.

Years later, He's finally mine and we've been living together for A year and a half now.
I hate the word "boyfriend" too. Makes it seem less serious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join