It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what to say here. I could tell you that I'm a linguist by training, I like animal welfare laws, I'm suspicious of everything, and I keep fish. I won't tell you that stuff.

So, I read ATS and joined because I want to be part of these [mostly] amazing conversations. I've been revived from death after complications from heart surgery, I'm a leo, and I didn't find out until recently that I apparently exude leo-ness. That's a whole other thing.

That said, I'm awful boring. I'm extremely interested in herbal medicine. Like I said before, I joined so I could be a part of these incredible discussions.

and that's all. Hi everyone.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

I see that you registered here on ATS in October of 2011; I am glad you are here! I look forward to more of what you have to say.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Welcome to our dysfunctional community. Gotta ask what sparked your name?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the family. You don't sound boring to me. I look forward to reading what you have to say.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS. I am very interested in herbalism also. I am a Capricorn and I definitely fit the traits of a Capricorn, so I can relate to you in respects to my opinion of astrology.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hiya! Welcome aboard and glad you joined....in 2011

I'm an Aries, and it fits but....it says that Aries aren't good liars ...well...I would like to disagree with that part..hah

Anyway here's you a welcome cake

Enjoy
-nat

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yeah it suddenly said I couldnt post until I posted here. Whatever, I should have done it anyway.

I have the name darwinvsjesus because I find it amusing. Religious creationists vehemently resist the idea of natural evolution and turn it into a battle, when there is none. Likewise, it's foolish to believe a just and loving God would place a bunch of conscious creatures in a changing world and not give them the ability to evolve and adapt; speciation is just a consequence.

I am not a Christian. I hope I'm not offending anyone. It's just an observation I've made.

new topics

top topics

join