It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need advice from a Virgo Woman or someone who knows astrology traits well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ok sort of a continuation from another post

I will say putting thoughts from my head to paper sometimes gives the wrong impression I found last thread so bare with me

Im a cancer male for those interested

Ok so I have found this Virgo woman online, we clicked very well and finally had the chance to meet her, wasn't a date but just a good chance to meet each other. Now reading about virgo they are very subtle with how they feel so I want to know if I'm reading these signs well.

Now how I got to meet her was online dating, now I have always ignored messages from gorgeous woman, one day she clicked on my profile and that was it next day I actually got the courage to send her a message.
"So what's a beautiful woman with the most amazing smile, who looks like she has the world at her fingertips looking at an average guy like myself" lol yes it was solely her smile that first attracted me.

back when we where first talking online, first she was very happy to talk to a person that didn't hit on her call her pet names like babe etc, never asked for her contact details, basically I was happy just to talk and listen. as talking got along we talked about finances and how mine is basically null due to my ex, she offered me advice which kind of shocked me since I never asked. Also I told her if something was to happen between us I'd personally be bringing up the convo of signing a pre nup. this also really impressed her.

One night she bought up the topic of pics as I only had the one up she wanted 2 more for the next morning when she woke up, me been a bigger guy and her slim and pretty I was hesitant, she said her past guys had been bigger and that some bigger than me so in the end I agreed and then asked her for the same she shyly denied, which didn't bother me as I don't like pushing. next night we where talking again and she was very appreciative of the pics but later that night we had an argument over me selling a pet. (I had an olive python but we moved to a house where her cage didn't fit in the house, so I left her at my parents after a few months they started getting cranky wanting her gone the partner wanted me to sell her I think solely for the money. so I gave in and sold her.) and well that was it for the night. She couldn't understand how I could sell a pet, I never got the chance to tell her that snakes don't attached themselves to people and I don't think i'll ever bring it back up to tell her. Me thinking great Ive blown any future chance of anything went to bed unhappy.

Next day I was updating my profile and she came on never said anything to me and her profile hadn't changed but about 20 mins later I noticed she to had added 2 pics of herself ( was this her was of saying sorry without actually saying it?) later that day we where back to normal chatting.

She has bought the topic up a few times and has offered to take me camping in different spots since we both love it in her 4wd since I lost my in my split. Now im thinking she already has me figured out im a harmless soft guy except protecting someone I love, or she is taking a chance since she might like me. she offered that before we meet. for all she knew I could be a serial killer.

Also her knowing Im moving to her town she has been happily advising me suburbs to live in so I avoid the bad areas from the floods and unfortunately, not been racist here but the Aboriginals are bad there and a lot of assaults happen. which has been very helpful to me as I don't know the town that well

plus she has now deleted her dating account saying she no longer needed it as I have her email address for now.

She has an amazingly smart mind as well I love, I've been doing automotive spare parts for the past 11 years and she has been the only female including those I have worked with to school me at it and shes not even in the industry, although I havnt had much do with the 4wd yet been fairly new FJ cruiser, which is also what she owns. she knew something mechanically I didn't so that really impressed me. But I must say I am intimidated by her looks as ive never had this sort of female attention before from someone so smart and beautiful.

So are these little things im reading in her way of helping especially when I havnt asked her way of saying she likes me or an over reading?

Also for those that believe in things that happen for a reason, like I do
In a very short time of 2 months this is the order

* Left my ex
* Lost my job to unhappiness (yes leaving still hurt she was my first ever breakup) was told to come back to work at a later date when I was happy
* Decided to leave town as I have always wanted to
* Meet this woman purely by chance due to her goddess like beautiful smile ( yes I love her smile) and always ignored beautiful woman as all I have ever meet are so far stuck up its not funny
* Found out she left her man in the similar time I left my woman

Now I know she is a person to love deep, she sold her 2 business's of 10 years to spend more time with him, and later he starts been weird accusing her of cheating, been dis-honest etc. Now how could he do that after she sold her life's dreams proving herself to him and that he meant more than her dreams. personally I cant understand men myself sometimes...

Knowing how hurt she after this experience and told me it'll be awhile before she is ready to settle again, I know I have the patience to wait for this amazing woman. Im just hoping I don't come off as the Big brother type to her since i've noticed most women I care about see me as this since they know how much I can care and can be protective towards them.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hmmmmm....first of all, you cannot tell enough about a person you met for a few times in person and online to make the assumptions you're making. Been there, done that, and let me tell you, there is the person you think they are, and then there is the real person.

Secondly, you do not have the full story on her relationship with her ex. Remember, there are ALWAYS two sides to every story. So hold off on your judgment when it comes to that.

Thirdly, Virgo women can be picky fuss-budgets. You already admitted a small argument online which caused her to blow you off. If this happens online over something simple, imagine it 1000 times more magnified if you're in an actual relationship...which you're not.

Fourthly, you do not know this woman's full astrological profile, so just knowing a sun sign actually means knowing perhaps 10% out of 100%....not a lot of knowledge to go on.

Lastly, people tend to see what they want to see with new online acquaintences. Men, in particular, seem to fall in love with a photo, and endow that photo with all the traits they want the photo to have. A beautiful smile does not a beautiful person make. From what you wrote, this woman keeps you in the dark a lot, while you imagine all kinds of things without verification. Her behavior tells me that she is fickle. You may never know where you stand.

Nothing in your post tells me anything except that you have fallen in love with a mysterious woman with a great smile. Don't set yourself up for a fall with this one.

In case you're wondering, I'm female, and I did the online dating thing long enough to know. I've had female friends who did it as well, and her behavior says to me that you're going to be strung along unless you stop acting like a lovesick boy and start acting more manly. Just a bit of advice, since you asked for it. Please keep looking online and don't get sidetracked by this one, unless she acts more interested.
edit on 27-4-2013 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I would say you are wildly over-thinking things, which is easy to do when speaking with someone online.

Communication is key in your situation. But don't rush headlong into things or it may all collapse like a house of cards.

You can't expect to have a more clear understanding of this particular woman merely by asking for advice from someone of the same star-sign. You need to talk to her and let her know exactly what you're looking for and what the end goal is.

edit on 27/4/13 by Kram09 because: typos

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Trigger82

I'm a Virgo and I can assure you this has nothing to do with her being a Virgo. That's just her personality and you don't need to talk to Virgos to understand her weirdness, you need to talk to her ex boyfriends to understand her weirdness.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Trigger82

I advise taking this very slowly and cultivating a good solid friendship with her; in time if she is not the person she has presented herself to be; you will find out who she really is.

I am curious...were you going to move to the area she lives in before you met her?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I agree with skepticconwatcher you can really only get the truth by comparing her version with that of her exes

BUT here's something else you should know. The zodiac signs you are referring to are that of where the sun was positioned at the time of your birth. That covers a span of 30 days roughly (before the sun moves into the next sign).

It isn't possible that all people born in those 30 days will have the same personality, quirks, and destiny or fate.

So you need to find out the birth ascendant (you will need the birthplace, birthtime, and birthdate) for that before you can get an accurate picture of this woman and your chances with her from an ASTROLOGICAL point of view.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Also just wanted to add that you may be mistaking your sense of bonding / kinship springing from the fact that you both left your exes in a similar manner within the same timeframe and both are fresh from a hurtful / crappy situation for 'love'. It may be ill-advised to proceed forth as though it were indeed love without much conscious appraisal of your own inner motives (which may even be hidden to you).

Tempting as such 'fresh from the hurt' relationships are, they usually end in tears for one or both parties. Boring as 'walking away' from it seems, it may be the best for your mental health down the road. Sometimes when a friendship seems impossible because you're also physically attracted to the other person, walking away is the ONLY option, as opposed to 'hanging about until we figure it out'. Hope this helps!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Nevermind.

edit on 27-4-2013 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I had actually made the decision to move before the online thing has started, I choose this town since I knew one other person there . so meeting her is just a bonus now. lol least your response comes of as the least hostile

and yes even she has stated to start very slow and build a friendship first. so I will get to know her better over a longer period, just my curiosity sparked tonight's question.

And to Rainychica, I agree there is a lot lot more to it, but seems everyone I know and read about at least the major traits are there. Like me i'll admit the closer the person to me the easier it can be to hurt me emotionally. my last relation was in a long steady decline over many years as i didn't get the amount of physical love I need (not sex) her just saying it and trying to buy me things wasn't love in my eyes, so I slowly withdraw over the years in a negative circle of me not feeling loved to her not feeling loved. She was my first ever partner as I do relations for the long haul and don't run at troubles, but sometimes times do come where enough is enough.

But yeah since my decline was over many years i've been able to get back to myself and be happy and honestly found a side in me I never knew I had since i surpressed myself so long. looking at it now im surprised I never did it earlier, yes even though I left her it still really hurt.

We still talk as it was sort of a mutual split and we both agree we had been more friends then partners for many years, we just liked the steady routine life we had

new topics

top topics

join