It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of The Age Of Aquarius

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Inventions

Internet , TV , Technology , Space Travel.

Corporations.

Childcare , village child raising.

Tolerance.

Part time work ,lol.

Will humans become more intellectual , smarter?
Will people get more control over their feelings
Cool,
Mind over emotions , emotions on the back burner , the water bearer carries water ,emotions on the back?
Intellect can be cold .
What will humans worship in the new age , iphones lol
My husband calls all of us electronic hippys ,doesn't matter , ,any blog any site.
We behave like cavemen in our caves , communicating with our technology.
Did the creator decree that we needed iphones to do onto one another .
If anyone would like to add some pics related to the age of Aquarius , that would be good.
Looks like the age of Aquarius is well under way and we will see a lot more inventions.
Corporations are taking over, that about covers the money side of things.
More children being raised in child care.
More tolerance is being used in the world as we have exposure to other cultures.
What do you think? 1%

:
edit on 27-4-2013 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Earth 2050.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Oh, how the times, they are a-changing...

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation

Credit:
Aquarius / Let the Sunshine In
The Fifth Dimension - 1969

edit on 27-4-2013 by redoubt because: recode

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I dunno bout all that... I do know it rains a lot more lately.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent

More tolerance is being used in the world as we have exposure to other cultures.

Yeah, exposure to other cultures has given humanity an opportunity to compare religions in a systematic scholarly way. Eventually, the comparative fields (comparative religion, comparative mysticism, comparative mythology) will change the way we think about religion... sort of like how comparative anatomy has changed the way we think about our biology.

Plus, parapsychology is slowly overcoming the defenses of the dominant materialistic paradigm. Combined with new ways of thinking about religion, parapsychology will help humanity to reach its potential.

"No one, as far as I know, has yet tried to compose into a single picture the new perspectives that have been opened in the fields of comparative symbolism, religion, mythology, and philosophy by the scholarship of recent years. The richly rewarded archaeological researches of the past few decades; astonishing clarifications, simplifications, and coordinations achieved by intensive studies in the spheres of philology, ethnology, philosophy, art history, folklore, and religion; fresh insights in psychological research; and the many priceless contributions to our science by the scholars, monks, and literary men of Asia, have combined to suggest a new image of the fundamental unity of the spiritual history of mankind.

Without straining beyond the treasuries of evidence already on hand in these widely scattered departments of our subject, therefore, but simply gathering from them the membra disjuncta of a unitary mythological science, I attempt in the following pages the first sketch of a natural history of the gods and heroes, such as in its final form should include in its purview all divine beings--not regarding any as sacrosanct or beyond its scientific domain. For, as in the visible world of the vegetable and animal kingdoms, so also in the visionary world of the gods: there has been a history, an evolution, a series of mutations, governed by laws; and to show forth such laws is the proper aim of science."

-Joseph Campbell

edit on 27-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have seen a lot more interest in meditation/yoga/unity, etc, etc, in five years than there probably has been since the 1960's. I have also noticed a LOT more people awakening up to political issues, people I would never have expected in my group of friends, members of my family and even my old college tutors. It seems acceptable to talk about these things without being told to be quiet or looked at in a funny way. I have also noticed some very strange things happening regarding weather and animals.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Maybe the veil between man and Bigfoot, alien, spirits, demons, angels, fairies, gnomes, trolls, unicorns, Pegasus, Cyclops, Olympian type gods and demigods, wizards, giants, superheroes/villians, witches, warlocks, dragons, chimera, vampires, werewolves, dinosaurs, gelatinous blobs, sirens, wraiths, goblins, elves, minotaur, shapeshifters, and other mythical/quasi-mythical/extinct creatures will dissolve for a while.

Maybe the intergalactic ban on contact will be lifted as we have reached a suitable level of knowledge and surely the application or whatever has been entered and we must be awaiting approval, maybe they are on their way already!

I believe, within the next 30 years, we will discover or even contact another civilization on another planet. Our observations of their way of life and their history will undoubtedly change our perceptions of ourselves forever.... Maybe we will see ourselves as barbaric... Then again, we may find a species of unlearned savages and realise we have a deep responsibility in the universe to spread peace and freedom and a love for knowledge and life. How will we score on that test, after failing it so many times on our own planet? Will we have learned our lesson by the time we make contact?

I'd love to.hear more about people's thoughts on the age of Aquarius. I hope there will be more threads on it.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Age of Aquarius

Credit:

Love your signature! I dream of a day when we can rule our lives instead of everyone around us ruling them!
Peace, love and understanding is ours to choose and we only need open the door to let them in!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Saturn and Jupiter will be very important to the changes coming in this Age of Aquarius. I do not know what it all means yet, but this is the information I will share.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
When the moon is in the seventh house
This is the dawning of the age
Of a Aquarius,

the end of the Age of Aquarius

DEC 21st TRANSIT OF VENUS

www.nasa.gov...

Here you can say good bye,,

Which now brings us too this guy,,

your welcome

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Aquarius is a sign that doesn't tolerate ignorance, and its interesting that it talks about Jupiter (wisdom) and Mars (Wrath).

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Age of Aquarius

Credit:

I never thought about that song like this. The 5th Dimension. LOL. I wonder how they knew.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The symbol for Aquarius is the Water Bearer. Unlike the majority of the Zodiac symbols, it is one of a Man. The man is pouring out life sustaining water.

Water Bearers were important components to armies, especially during battles. They provided the men with needed water before, during, and after a battle.

Aquarius is an Air sign, meaning it is concerned with the intellect and the mental body. This so-called Information Age is just the beginning of it.

It will be the pouring out of information and the sharing of knowledge that will be vital during the Age of Aquarius. Those that participate in the means to distribute this information and knowledge are the "water bearers".

Those that will control the knowledge and information are the ones with the power. There is a struggle right now in current events over this very thing. Governments and power players are grabbing for this power. They are trying to control the internet and monitor our access to information.

We are living in a transitional period....the dawn of The Age of Aquarius. How it moves into full view will be interesting indeed. I wish I could be around in the next couple of centuries to watch it all unfold.

new topics

top topics

join