It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC subway dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Had an odd dream early this week, just posting in now. Here's the gist:

I was on a plane flying to NYC, flirting with a cute guy next to me (which never happens in real life. I always get the screaming baby)

I land and try to find a ride to the city at a used car dealership. I'm debating taking a cab or subway instead and the plane guy whispers behind me "stay off the subways." I turn and he's gone.

There was a lot of talking around me, and something about kidnapping. It was an adult, maybe a tourist.

I decide the subway is faster so head off to the station, heading downtown, but at the top of the entrance on the street I hear the whispers again, "stay off the subways." I wake up.

The day after this dream I saw the article about NYC and the subway gas drill in the news. I also talked to a friend who is flying into NYC and she asked me to come in the city to hang out, but I got a strong feeling to stay away. She's going to be there next weekend, May 3.

Anyway, no idea if it means anything. I've been avoiding the news as I'm tired of the sensationalizing nonsense around Boston, but the dream probably came from some of that. Right?

PS - I used to live in NYC so I know how to get around and don't have any issues with the city in my waking life. Except that I really don't want to leave the country and tromp around with crowds in a concrete jungle.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

rt.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">NYPD will deploy 'harmless' gas into subways

Eerie

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Weird thing is that I had a dream the other night that I was in the NYC subway and it was this beautiful green garden. Butterflies, birds chirping and children laughing. Instead of the tracks a boat came down and there were people from all walks of life holding hands and singing "imagine" by John Lennon. Then all of a sudden all these woodland creatures came out and walked single file around me whilst the boat pulled away and the music faded. I then put my hand in my pocket and pullet out a cluster of blue balloons that reached upwards for miles. I wonder what it means.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Train dreams can be associated with the spirit world , there is a kids movie made in japan called Spirited Away and that features spirit's on trains. 1%
edit on 27-4-2013 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2013 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
Train dreams can be associated with the spirit world

Interesting. Can you elaborate please?

Part I forgot to mention, I was talking to my friend the day after my dream about her trip. She said she was talking to a colleague about going to Philly, that it's really easy by train. When the colleague was talking about the train, my friend got a strong message to stay off the train. She told me this, saying "isn't that weird?"

She told me this before I said anything about my dream.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
here is some history related to nyc subway:

Testing on unwitting civilians

Medical experiments were conducted on a large scale on civilians who had not consented to participate. Often, these experiments took place in urban areas in order to test dispersion methods. Questions were raised about detrimental health effects after experiments in San Francisco, California, were followed by a spike in hospital visits; however, in 1977 the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention determined that there was no association between the testing and the occurrence of pneumonia or influenza.[52] The San Francisco test involved a U.S. Navy ship that sprayed Serratia marcescens from the bay; it traveled more than 30 miles.[52] One dispersion test involved laboratory personnel disguised as passengers spraying harmless bacteria in Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.[52]

Scientists tested biological pathogens, including Bacillus globigii, which were thought to be harmless, at public places such as subways. A light bulb containing Bacillus globigii was dropped on New York City's subway system; the result was strong enough to affect people prone to illness (also known as Subway Experiment).[53] Based on the circulation measurements, thousands of people would have been killed if a dangerous microbe was released in the same manner.
source : en.wikipedia.org...

BIOLOGICAL TESTS BY THE GOVERNMENT ON AMERICAN CITIES

During the 1950s and 1960s, the Army simulated biological attacks in or over US cities, including Minneapolis, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C. In one of the biggest tests, the Army sprayed 'simulant' bacteria into the air from a boat off of San Francisco. They used Serrata marcescens, an organism that is easy to detect. Several civilians became sick; one died. Two important things emerged from these experiments. One was that nearly everyone downwind acquired the bacteria. Secondly, it was learned later that it causes a variety of GI disorders. Even 'innocent' microorganisms can have unforeseen consequences.

In 1966, another bacterial agent was intentionally released into the New York subway by the CIA. Quickly, the entire system was infected by the piston action of trains moving air about the subway system. Elsewhere, the British had conducted a similar test with identical results in London two years earlier. The ease of spreading agents this way was graphically illustrated by Ted Koppel, ABC News, the week of October 4, 1999 (I saw only portions of the program).
source: www.uic.edu...

1966 July 7-10, The virus Bacillus subtilis was released throughout the New York subway system, conducted by the U.S. Army's Special Operations Division. Due to the vast number of people exposed it would virtually impossible to identify, let alone prove, and specific health problems resulting directly from this test.
source : www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Key Dates of experiments on an unwitting US public

1950: US Navy sprays a cloud of bacteria over San Francisco

1952-53: US military release clouds of “harmless” gases over six US and Canadian cities.

1955: Tampa Bay, Florida, undergoes a bout of CIA inspired “Whooping Cough.”

Twelve deaths result.

1956-58: Swarms of Mosquitoes believed to be infected with Yellow Fever are released

in Georgia, and Florida. Dozens fell ill, and some deaths recorded.

1965: Prisoners in Philadelphia, subjected to dioxin - a key component in a defoliant

widely used in Vietnam.

1966: The New York subway “bacillus” experiment.

1968-69: CIA experiments with injecting poison into the water supply of a US

government building in Washington DC.

1969-to date: Experiments and developments of CBW agents continue in secrecy.

AIDS - the perfect weapon for population control?
source : www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

www.apfn.org...

new topics

top topics

join