It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder outright declares illegal immigration a civil right.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The guy is a Progressive pushing Progressive agendas, and cultivating a voting bloc for the Democrat Party while he's at it.

What more can be said about this. A sad day in America when the atty general is the one flagrantly breaking the law and justifying it as "essential".

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Indeed... I have a stupid question. Who do we call in the way of a cop, when the top cop is a self admitted criminal sympathizer?

(Thinks of things colored blue with olive branches in mockery)

On second thought, nvm... Some questions are best left a mystery in life, huh?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
I wonder what people will do when there are no borders.

Who knows, which is why people need to focus more time on PREPPING before the NAU becomes a reality..
edit on 1-5-2013 by 762x39 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Of course EH would, he was a big player in the ATF gun walking scandal to Mexico. All he is doing is replacing the word "illegal" with "undocumented/unauthorized" and is trying to make an argument. What horrible logic.

Note: Sorry, I did not mean to double post. My bad.
edit on 1-5-2013 by 762x39 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
If you think about it... deep down the line ALL Americans are immigrants.
Unless of course you are a NATIVE American.

Deep down inside I was born here like a NATIVE American is.... Since I was born here what does that make me?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Holder is an unprofessional, incompetent, corrupt political hack and all around bunghole. It should come as no surprise that he would say something like this, if anything, I'm surprised it took him this long to say it. This guy would be a terrible police chief, let alone Attorney General. And I thought that Bush's AG was bad.....................

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Deep down inside I was born here like a NATIVE American is.... Since I was born here what does that make me?

Another "American" that thinks you have the right to regulate who comes here and who doesn't.
Another unsympathetic ahole who doesn't understand that people want to be in this great country because they were born in an unfortunate country (not by thier choice)
Another "American" who dosen't realize that YOU didn't have a choice where you were born.

You'd be doing the same $hit if you were born in a third world country dip$hit.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Another "American" that thinks you have the right to regulate who comes here and who doesn't.
Another unsympathetic ahole who doesn't understand that people want to be in this great country because they were born in an unfortunate country (not by thier choice)
Another "American" who dosen't realize that YOU didn't have a choice where you were born.

You'd be doing the same $hit if you were born in a third world country dip$hit.

-Then lets just do away with borders then completely.

It isnt fair where you are born (or what time period)-

It isnt fair what family you are born in- But just because my Son has a PS3 and his own bedroom doesnt mean the neighbor kid down the street (who is in unfortunate circumstances through no fault of his own) should just be able to walk into my Sons bedroom and use his things.

There are winners and losers in Nations and in Life. We ARE not all equal. We do not all live under Laws we agree with. We do not all live in nations which have good economies.

-But by your post (or at least what I took of it) we are ignorant and selfish for not just allowing everyone in under ful equality in the entire World.
EDIT: Also I WOULD be doing the same thing. I have no ill feelings about illegal immigrants on a personal level. If Canada had a $30.00/hour minimum wage and I could have free healthcare while there- I would be in canada, working and sending money home. I would be foolish not to.

I want the law enforced. This is lowering everyones standard of living HERE and taking jobs which we need. I am of the mind that we should have a limit on real unemployment (say- 5%) before ANYONE can come work here for ANY reason (legal or not) and that employers should face prison time for hiring Illegals The 'individuals" themselves (the Illegals) should NOT do Jail time but be sent home . Once employers start being jailed there will be NO WORK for them here anyhow . .
edit on 2-5-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Agreed. Especially on employers get sentenced for hiring illegals.
But I'm glad you see my point, that we are VERY fortunate to be born where we were and that the 'reason' why many come here legally and illegally is to have a better life for thier families and themselves.

All of us would do the same.
Fixing this problem though (illegal immigration) seems a bit tough for the government though. And we have no say in ANYTHING that goes on. all of our conversations pretty much on this entire website never accomplish anything. Mostly just boosts egos for the posters.

Star to you though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join