It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British SAS in 'Alien' Riddle : “little grey men” walk into ambush - then vanish

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The lads from H will never talk to outsiders about this. However, if you were to go back to that date, find out who was on Rapid Reaction and had extra COP assets in the area, and then search out UFO and alien chatter amongst this unit, well that may just lead you to an Epiphany.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Apologies. Had a pretty rough day and I may have read your posts the wrong way. A little on edge I guess.

I still don't think they, or anyone else for that matter, would shoot at an extraterrestrial just cuz though. Haha

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Very interesting thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Very interesting thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't believe that the SAS would shoot aliens on sight, particularly when they were on a mission that required them to be hidden from view. They are trained, disciplined soldiers that only take out specific targets. They aren't gung ho vigilantes that spray entire areas with machine gun bullets for fun!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frantasy
Very interesting thread.

Lurker are we Frantasy ?

Anything else to add.?

PDUK

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Death_Kron

I am sure everyone appreciates your well reasoned and eloquent opinion.

Back down pal, do you think the average countryside ambler would "stand and stare" at little humanoid creatures and then there's a bright flash and boom they are gone? Haha, sorry mate but it's a load of tripe and even the article doesn't make sense.

So you think to know what otherworldly, mostly million of years ahead of us evolution wise, beings, would be capable of with technology?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

hi mate you know very well i carnt answer that.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

lol!!!! quite right.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

yes mate you are correct. we all have orders to follow, and even 22SAS has rules of engagment to follow. they do not open up willy nilly on anything that may stray into there line of fire. so well said.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

hi mate, QRF (quick reaction force) was carried out by infantry units at that time in south armagh. in a rural setting like the said location they would mostley travel by wessex helicopter to get to the problem area fast.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

hi there, spot on.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGeneral33

Well I also know they didn’t work in Oman or anywhere out of NI so if I read between the lines and presume that you are saying you were DET I can also presume you’re also lying about it as you said the unit you worked with also worked with 22SAS in Oman. British Special Forces pulled out of Oman in 1976/7 and the DET was never deployed.

Sorry to be so blunt, and I know that if you really were DET you couldn’t confirm or deny such a claim but we get lots of guys on here claiming to have been Special forces or intelligence officials and the only way to back that up is by matching what they say with known history.

I don’t want to say you’re flat out lying, I can tell by what you’re saying you’re most definitely ex-military so its quite possible that you were deployed to NI in some capacity in 1993.

PS:

If you were DET then all I can say is that you must have balls of Steel, just not as big as Stake-Knife

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by TheGeneral33

Well I also know they didn’t work in Oman or anywhere out of NI so if I read between the lines and presume that you are saying you were DET I can also presume you’re also lying about it as you said the unit you worked with also worked with 22SAS in Oman. British Special Forces pulled out of Oman in 1976/7 and the DET was never deployed.

Sorry to be so blunt, and I know that if you really were DET you couldn’t confirm or deny such a claim but we get lots of guys on here claiming to have been Special forces or intelligence officials and the only way to back that up is by matching what they say with known history.

I don’t want to say you’re flat out lying, I can tell by what you’re saying you’re most definitely ex-military so its quite possible that you were deployed to NI in some capacity in 1993.

PS:

If you were DET then all I can say is that you must have balls of Steel, just not as big as Stake-Knife

I said in my first post, i wont and carnt get into what my role was in NI. i simpley answered your question the best i could. i never said i was part of 14 inel compny - you did!!! like i said i could never say that could i. i do not lie so please dont say that, i am just telling what i no to be true. i did work along side 22SAS in NI and in oman, and im talking about the 90's not bloody 1967 lol, how old do you think i am lol. i first heard about this story in 1997, the same as everyone else reading it in the paper, it stuck in my mind, as i said before i was there in 93, and working along side 22SAS. i was told about ufo sightings in the area in 93, so the story interested me. as far as the story goes who knows ! i guess anything is possible, but what i do know, is that if it came direct from the SAS lads, then its true, as i would trust them with my life. i myself dont beleive in aliens, but thats another story for another time. what i can say is in the 90's the SAS were also still in oman, and i worked along side them there, simple! take it or leave it. i am not being stubbon im just not allowed to talk about some things orders are orders, you must understand that mate. i will talk a little more in time, about what i know about the ufo subject, but not at the moment. this is not about me so please stick to the main topic. thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Now for just a minute think, if they do exist, then those who have been in contact with them (I think through out all known history) are not exactly trustworthy nor in the best interest of humanity or individuals becoming enlightened as a whole. Ignorance is important and so is disinformation. So why trust that they are as dangerous as people have been lead to believe?

It is most probably true that there are various species scattered through the solar system, and some may not have our best interests at stake by coming here, but I personally think that it is far too early in this unfolding story to make any snap judgements or decisions as to kill or not kill.

Most people who have first hand experiences simply do not even consider killing the off worlders at first sight. It is not because they are stupid or star struck, it is because much like when you find an injured animal and you set out to help them, they trust you, but that same animal would fly away or run if you approach them when they are healthy. It has to do with that 6th sense we all have.

When an injured animal is in the presence of an advanced species ready to help them, they know it, they relax into a state of trust which ordinarily would not happen.

We are all injured, our planet on the whole is suffering and injured, there are those who would come not to make us dinner or captive slaves, but work as scientists to help us from the shadows, with our nature, so that we stand a chance of evolving into the human beings we have the potential to become.

When the gov's finally make their disclosure and provide alien species as proof, then my trust meter will go way down and I will doubt the more than likely "beautiful" beings they introduce.
edit on 30-4-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm wrong but here goes:

The SAS were on a night ambush using starlight scopes which show everything in a grey, green light. They sat there for X number of hours and at some point prior to the IRA turning up figures moved into the ambush area and looked at them. At this point they have to conclude that they have been sussed by the locals and pack up shop.

Seventeen layers of BS are applied to the story and the next thing you know the SAS have had ET in their sights.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob7774

Could be.
Could be a complete fabrication.
Another possibility is that they had been up for 48 plus hours and misidentified what they saw due to a hallucination, but that ia doubtful.

I remember being up for three days once during a training mission. One of my squad mates took on the appearance of the stay puft marshmallow man for a second. Hahaha

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

We tend to think of SAS bods has being super human dealers of death and I would surely not be looking to pick a fight with one. But there is no natural human way to not be bloody knackered when you are bloody knackered.

I'm not dismissing the story though, I personally think the odds on us being so special as to be alone in all that wonder are nil. Whether they come to visit? Why not? I'm bloody sure we would be all over them like a rash if we could get to Gliese 581g and find life. And this argument that they wouldn't want to look at us mere amoebas needs telling to biologists.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
From what I know about the SAS, they wouldn't be afraid to shoot at anything. And anything they shot at wouldn't be able to walk away.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
so many people claiming to be in military posting in here... i dont know which one is real..

common sense said this story is bogus, the ambush happened but the alien stuff are added later just for laughs.. its more believable if these SAS operatives saw ghosts or faeries than if they saw aliens..

if they are really intelligent aliens, why would they walk into a combat team's killzone ? not logical

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join