It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British SAS in 'Alien' Riddle : “little grey men” walk into ambush - then vanish

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by Miracula
Mc

Mac

Ira

Aliens = demons

IRA = aliens
edit on 27-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

errrr what

Err ....aliens is divine code for demons.

A lien is an interest in property based on a loan.

In this case the property is a human soul or body.

IE. The IRA are victims of demonic mind control. They refuse baptism and remain part of Babylon. Spiritual Babylon. That is the driving source of their rebellion. Not patriotism. That is a disguise for the real problem of sin.

There is your riddle solved.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Unless the IRA has been contracted by the Irish gov't to fight, then they have no business fighting anymore than religious zealots who are not wearing an Afghanistan military uniform have in fighting a religious war that is not the product of a provable divine mandate.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I think the fact that the men were so shocked that they did not shoot speaks volumes. These highly trained men were trained to kill enemy forces, not civilian or even aliens. Nothing from this world would make these highly trained killers abandon their post.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well I wanted a closer look at these beings so I chopped and enlarged. I thought I'd add the enlarged photo for everyone's perusal.

I don't believe these beings are wide enough in girth to be people in a suit. Also check out the hands. Very long and strange looking.

As to not being shot - if our governments are aware of them - they might not want to shoot first and ask question later and initiate an inter-stellar war. Right? I don't know. Here's the pic.

A note to add - are those their noses or something more akin to a respirator? Working on the premises that these are alien beings...

Cirque
edit on 27-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thought

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

bravo - thats the best "anal-ysis" of an artists interpretation i have ever seen

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
sounds like they needed an excuse to get out of there.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

bravo - thats the best "anal-ysis" of an artists interpretation i have ever seen

I just wanted a closer look at what these people claim they saw. An artist rendition is still going to be a recreation of what these people claim they saw. Only can work with what's supplied.

They look like typical "greys" as reported over the years. Except more tan. And with huge honkers!

Cirque

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

the only flaw in your " reasoning " is that there is no first hand narrative - the entire tail begins and ends with ne newspaper article - there is no evidence that the artist interviewed the alledged witnesses

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

That very well may be true.

Or they may have very well had been interviewed. Considering the governments interest at the time in these sorts of incidents.

Regardless, it's an interesting case.

Blessings Ignorant Ape,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

What is the significance of the photo you posted?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Nothing. It's just blown up from the original OP to get a better look at the aliens these military men claimed they saw.

Nothing more, nothing less. Just a closer look at what they say they saw. If, it is an accurate rendition of what they saw.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

So they described seeing three humanoid blobs devoid of any detail at all?

Haha

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
First there are reports of Big Nose Greys. just cant remember who.....
There was, an incident in South America .....a sargeant on night guard at a military post.....
The post recieved documented UFO activity, and during one night the good sargeant ended up wailing on some descending massive orb like ship with an M 60.....
They found him unvconcious with a belt of bullets partlty used up in the gun......
Another of a corporal, again documented, who dissapeared right in frnt of his squadies and was returned sometime later.....days i think...
Then theres the USAF corporal taken from white sands and his mutilated corpse was found in the desert days later....right where they had previously searched intently.
There is the case of Vilas Boas, as well as that of the englishman Bertoo...........(what i wouldnt give to know what they said to him......but he kept it to himself..
If i think of any more ill be bock.....s

edit on 27-4-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

PS
SAS do NOT kill willy nilly.....they spend countless hors in the Killing house, with themselves and their mates posing as hostages in live fire simulatios there....
You bet your sweet bippy they do not pull triggers lightly ever.
....That being said, the mission is /was, compromsed and an abort was mandated because of the extreme urgency of the "intelligence they now carried about the alens....."
If you dont see that these men could change their mission parameters to match the situation as it developes, you are not understanding what kind of soldiers SAS really are....
edit on 27-4-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracycollege
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I think the fact that the men were so shocked that they did not shoot speaks volumes. These highly trained men were trained to kill enemy forces, not civilian or even aliens. Nothing from this world would make these highly trained killers abandon their post.

Right. Except for people in convincing alien costumes. So all someone has to do is look like an alien to throw these elite killers into a tizzy? So their rules of engagement are "shoot first except for any freaky alien looking things"? "Highly trained killers" scared of non threatening small alien like beings.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
OP

As a rule , nothing in real-life military is ever simple, even the most basic stuff. A Night Ambush is one of the most complex and dangerous operations for any trained military operative. Mistakes happens even for the specialy trained forces like SAS. For example, in Falklands, a SAS operative mistakenly identified a row of stones for enemy combatants at night, in Gulf War the Sabre team of SAS (on landrovers) mistakenly identified a concrete pillar as iraqi guard (on their thermal imager).

here's one example of misidentification that happened on a night ambush : SAS operatives killed SBS operative by mistake ..

www.eliteukforces.info...

Blue On Blue On the night of June 2nd a 'friendly fire' incident took place between the SAS and the Special Boat Squadron (SBS). An SBS patrol had apparently strayed into the SAS patrol's designated area and were mistaken for Argentine forces. A brief firefight was initiated during which one of the SBS patrol, Sergeant Ian Hunt, was gunned down. This tragic incident was the catalyst for improved cooperation between the rival units.

also as a side note, on the North Ireland Area of Operations, SAS also made some mistake when they killed an innocent person entering their arm-cache ambush site..

My point in bringing these historical facts is this , there are many stuff that can happen in a night ambush on hostile territory, explanation can be anything from human error to equipment error but taking it to the magonia/ufo explanation is a bit too far imho.

thats my 2 cent

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hey! Great OP. A nice neat little mystery, I had not heard about it
Considering the policeman who saw 3 disappearing 'beings' a few years back and the way it was delivered (mostly sensationalist tabloid articles and sensationalist ATS threads) I'm willing to accept it's likely to have happened than not. And if it really did occur, I do hope a witness to it speaks out at some point. That'd be interesting. Love em or hate em, tabloids present some of the best UFO/alien articles, and so they should. The hell has a broadsheet ever cared about other wordly stuff or your inner self other than an inner self attached to religion. Fair play tabloids as far as I'm concerned

A witness testimony would certainly get the people who believe you go and shoot things up on a steakout thinking
It would solidify it more but I'll believe anything along these lines myself - you can't NOT believe things about the unexplainable or you'll never begin to perceive it and learn something of it. There are probably more events like this, never reported. Imagine how many other incidents would have been "you forget this ever happened". This story is lucky to have made it this far...! Perhaps it's that little tidbit. That one that was always destined to happen no matter what

edit on 27-4-2013 by markymint because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well I buy it. At least I'd say it has a ring of truth to it. It is kind of a random thing to make up. Also years ago I heard of relative of mine who claimed to have seen a similar scenario, where a few little grey men were stood out in a remote field in the Lake District, at night, and took off in a UFO...
The way to go with this story is to track down the journalist, however he could be dead for all I know, as i have just done a search online and cant find him other than this one article.
with facebook etc, it should be possible to find him or at least someone who knows him...Once someone finds him, then they can ask him for more info like who the source was...etc,etc.

Also just wanted to remind people that Irish folklore is full of little people, usually ones that are very rarely seen, can dissapear at will and most other cultures world wide have the same "little people" usually they are nasty pieces of work and not to be messed with.
edit on 27-4-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I remind doubters of the battle for the dardenells. or somewhere, when a whole regiment of the British army, marching into bettle, entered into a cloud which had descended from the sky..........and were never seen again.....................period.
This happened in full view of the combatants......
The cloud lifted and drifted off leaving not a trace of the whole regiment complete with regimental band i believe......
or maybe my imagination added that last...but the tale is true.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Have you discovered any comments about missing time in this incident?

These events rarely happen without the beings doing something causing missing time.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman

British SAS in 'Alien' Riddle : “little grey[sic] men” walk into ambush - then vanish

alien encounter by British SAS troops close to the Irish border in South Armagh, Northern Ireland.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join