It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are in the midst of a PSYOP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The latest news buzzing CT's is the of the landing gear supposedly connected to nine one one, coupled with a video clip release of ex-president G.Bush making a freudian slip relating to doubts of the official story. It is quite convenient timing so soon after the recent attacks of terrorism in Boston, perhaps to divert CT's attention away from it. And of course it is noticiable that CT's are getting more airtime mention in the MSM, most often in a negative context deployed in a subtle manner.

All this is a result of an ongoing PSYOP, a programme mission to cast CT's as villians.

The PSYOP conditions for this by influencing behaviour of the target audience and wins this by conveying selected information to manipulate the emotions, motives, objective reasoning of CT's.

PSYOP CORE TASKS
1-9. To meet the intent of the supported commander, PSYOP Soldiers perform six core tasks:

Develop. Development involves the selection of Psychological Operations objectives (POs) and supporting Psychological Operations objectives (SPOs), the conceptualization of multiple series, the development of specific product ideas within a series, and the recommendation of actions that will influence the beliefs and attitudes of TAs and ultimately modify their behavior. In the development stage, PSYOP Soldiers conceptualize how they will modify behavior. The development stage combines several essential elements, including target audience analysis (TAA), series development, individual product development, and the approval process. The analysis of propaganda and the development of counterpropaganda begin during development but are embedded throughout the other core tasks.

Design. Design is the technical aspect of taking what was conceptualized in the development stage and creating an audio, visual, or audiovisual prototype. This task demands technical expertise in many communication fields.

Produce. Production is the transformation of approved PSYOP product prototypes into various media forms that are compatible with the way foreign populations are accustomed to receiving information. Some production requirements may be contracted to private industry, while other requirements may be performed by units attached or under the tactical control (TACON) or operational control (OPCON) of PSYOP forces.

Distribute. Distribution is the movement of completed products from the production source to the point of dissemination. This task may include the temporary physical or electronic storage of PSYOP products at intermediate locations. This task can be complicated by classification requirements, as products are often classified before dissemination.

Disseminate. Dissemination involves the delivery of PSYOP products directly to the desired TA. PSYOP forces must leverage as many different media and dissemination means as possible to ensure access to the targeted foreign population.

Given the timing of both the above stated events can there be any doubt that both the official stories hide something more sinister than that is 'public knowledge'
edit on 27-4-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Sure it is.. Sure. A psyop to make everyone stop thinking about boston, because they're going to do something now and make everyone suffer. something.

sure... and you wonder why people are looking at conspiracy theorists and facepalming.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
... landing gear supposedly connected to nine one one, ...

Interesting, very interesting. I'm noticing more and more that certain people are referencing the nine-eleven event as nine one one.

Drip, drip, drip ...

That is all.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Sure it is.. Sure. A psyop to make everyone stop thinking about boston, because they're going to do something now and make everyone suffer. something.

sure... and you wonder why people are looking at conspiracy theorists and facepalming.

Well yea their is some facepalming.....but more cold sweating than anything. I mean when you have the lefty press, that said little of nothing about strange and stupid conspiracies ideas floating around the Bush years, now coming out against conspiracy ideas and theorist that point to current potus direction.....well there you have it.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

There is no reason at all to think a "psyop" is needed in any way to divert the attention of a couple of anonymous conspiracy theorists, mostly operating from fringe internet forums. Well ok, there is a reason, which is a misplaced feeling of self-importance, which I guess is part of the whole conspiracy theorist psyche.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think the term "conspiracy theorist" is perjorative, and it was intentionally designed to be that way when first coined by the CIA in the 1960's.

We need a new term which conveys the reality of "conspiracy theorists" better, such as "truth seekers", or "anti-MSMers", or "those who have broken free from the PTB paradigm", "uncoverers", "the unbrainwashed" etc.

I think its funny how some on ATS can discuss "conspiracies" with you without any perjorative terms, while with others, the main goal of their posts seem to be the use of perjorative terms (terms with negative connotations) - which can lead one to assume their main goal is not debate, but to discredit the poster and/or subject.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Do you have any other purpose on ATS, other than to ridicule people? I see you everywhere, yet I have never seen you write a constructive post.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Phew.

I thought you were going to say that the govt planted it there to make the conspiracy theorists look bad.

edit on 27-4-2013 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
We need a new term which conveys the reality of "conspiracy theorists" better, such as "truth seekers", or "anti-MSMers", or "those who have broken free from the PTB paradigm", "uncoverers", "the unbrainwashed" etc.

I like "the unbrainwashed", but how about the educated? or well read?; lets see how it would work in a typical sentence here in the 911 forum:

"Those darn fool educated people..."

Yeah Im going with educated.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OratoryHeist

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
... landing gear supposedly connected to nine one one, ...

Interesting, very interesting. I'm noticing more and more that certain people are referencing the nine-eleven event as nine one one.

Drip, drip, drip ...

That is all.

Funny you should mention this. I have an idea that's related. Take from it what you will:

Ever since "nine elleven" aka "nine one one" happened, I've had this idea that I've never been able to shake. And that idea is this-- The date chosen, September 11, aka 9/11 was chosen symbolically, and it was chosen by a westernized mind. This means whoever planned the attack, I believe, was able to think like a westerner. (And for this purpose, by "westerner" I really mean "USA - Westerner.")

Now, whether this means they were, in fact, a westerner, born in the west-- or whether they just had a decent education in western thought and culture I cannot say. It could just as easily be the latter as the former. But if it's the latter, I say they have an unusually decent insight for a "non westerner."

Now, trying to forget NYC and 2001 for a minute-- let's pretend to go back to sometime pre-2000. I say to you "nine one one," and what do you think of?

EMERGENCY

911 Being the phone number here (pretty much everywhere in the US, that is) for EMERGENCY use. Even to a small child, it signifies emergency. It is almost universal, in this respect. Over here. That is not the case in the rest of the world. I always had the odd feeling the date was chosen specifically, because of this association. Almost a strange psychological ploy to further cement in the terror of the day.

Maybe this is the reason I've always found it oddly repulsive and annoying to no end when people refer to Sept 11 as "nine one one" instead of "nine eleven."

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is one of those scenarios where the person using the term, when and who is the audience is very important. There is listening, and then there is listening.

With every sentence there is a message some more cryptic then others.
Peace, NRE.

On a side note nice to see ya Tindalos
S&F

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by Tindalos2013

There is no reason at all to think a "psyop" is needed in any way to divert the attention of a couple of anonymous conspiracy theorists, mostly operating from fringe internet forums. Well ok, there is a reason, which is a misplaced feeling of self-importance, which I guess is part of the whole conspiracy theorist psyche.

Save that now more than ever folks are not buying into the news outlets, try as they will. And its not a trend or a coming of age of the conspiracy so to say, but the end of the age of the "official" outlets having so much respect. And yea "psyops" are being run at every level from the b.s. the low level local to the big show bull slick even the best of us are scratching the head. These days an American hears anyone talking the b.s. scan program kicks in right off.

new topics

top topics

join