It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i had a dream the moon was bombed..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
i've had 2 very weird dreams that have stayed with me cause well they're weird as hell haha,i'd appreciate it immensely if anyone can give me an interpretation since i've looked up stuff in the internet but nothing really hits the mark for me

dream 1:I saw the moon being bombarded by meteors then there was a giant mushroom cloud,two giant rocks hit the moon (this ones were much bigger than the meteors) the two rocks that hit the moon and the moon itself went towards the earth when they striked earth they turned into giant tanks,everyone was being recruited to fight against the tanks.

dream 2:some guy is searching in the ocean (near the shore not deep inside) for "evidence" of something and
out of nowhere he takes out a man (in a clear plastic bag like the ones where cops put evidence in) the man is missing his hands and feet it's not bloody or gruesome looking but he was severed the man had short hair and gauges (not sure if that matters?)
the last part i remember is being in a dark parking lot and there is a creepy janitor and he has a thumb
in an evidence bad and that's all i can remember

ohh yeah and the man is full sized he wasn't like a tiny little dude it was a normal sized man and giant clear ziplock bag

both those dreams were very realistic..

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 5:53:01 PM by IsraelBeach

US NASA Missile Slams Moon, Warning For Iran By US, Israel On Nuclear Weapons?

By Joel Leyden
Israel News Agency

Jerusalem, Israel ---- October 9, 2009 ..... It definitely sounded innocent enough. NASA in a search to discover if there's water on the moon, bombed the moon today with a rocket weighing some 2.2 tons, carrying the destructive force equivalent that of 1.5 tons of dynamite.

In pre-dawn hours, a US spacecraft punched a deep hole in the moon's south pole to find out whether ice is hidden in a crater that hasn't seen sunlight in billions of years. Two rockets hit the moon at more than twice the speed of a bullet.

As rumors started to spread out on the Internet asking "who did the risk assessment?" and "we're not risking sending the solar system out of balance?" these words were quickly neutralized.

Bruce Betts, director of projects at The Planetary Society , said in an email to Computerworld that this morning's moon crashes would have no negative impact on the moon or the Earth.

"The spacecraft are far too tiny compared to the moon, in fact, to have any significant effect on the moon's orbit or dynamics," he added. "The impact might be likened to a gnat hitting the windshield of a truck."

While millions from the US, UK, Mexico and Japan to Canada, France, Israel and China watched their TV sets for any sign of an explosion on the moon, there was very little chatter on the Internet about a 79-million USD message being sent to Iran and other Islamic terror nations and groups.

Any student of history knows that space exploration as we know it, did not have it origins in a Buck Rogers American science fiction adventure. But rather as Russia, at the urging of their Ministry of Defense, launched the Sputnik satellite on October 4, 1957. And the US responded. Although on July 29, 1955, US President Dwight Eisenhower announced that the US would launch an artificial satellite, they failed to be first. The US defense establishment then set it sights as being the first to place a man on the moon and succeeded on July 20,1969.

This has been labeled as the great space race, it has been nothing more and nothing less as to which nation will control the skies with weapons. Ronald Reagan enhanced this drama with his "Star Wars" program.

The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) was a proposal by former US President Ronald Reagan on March 23, 1983 to use space-based systems to protect the US from attack by strategic nuclear ballistic missiles. The initiative focused on strategic defense rather than the prior strategic offense doctrine of mutual assured destruction (MAD). The Strategic Defense Initiative Organization (SDIO) was set up in 1984 within the United States Department of Defense to oversee the Strategic Defense Initiative.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Man, your dreams are almost as fantastic as mine.

But I'm not as silly as to post them here.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Translation.....the price of chezz is going to explode!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

i take that as offense my good sir!,I AM NOT SILLY,
this post has more to do with me being stupid,there is a magnificent difference,
(not that i would know though due to my mental condition

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

haha causing massive tensions amongst nations eventually creating a 3rd world war (people love their cheese after all)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OP, have you seen Oblivion yet?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

whoa that's crazy i had no idea such an experiment had been done i guess the cold isn't over o.O

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

is this comment meant for me?? i'm sorry i don't know what op is but i'm going to assume the comment was meant for me haha,nope i very rarely go to the movies,does the movie resonate with what i posted?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ghoul138

Yeah, the Aliens blow the Moon up....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It means opening post or original poster. It can refer to you, or your post you used to create this thread. Look for context clues if you aren't sure. Other veriations include OPer, Op'er, and my personal favorite, OP'er. Not to be confused with O.P.P.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I love your dreams, dudes.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ghoul138

You probably watched oblivion recently...

new topics

top topics

join