It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the plebes talk about Majestic 12 also.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There's a conversation going on about Majestic12 that I would like to join.

It's possible that this thread needs to be attached to a Folder called, "Let's Grow Up."

I sent in a "complaint form" yesterday asking politely to be included in the discussion of MJ12 that is circulating. There was no response; and this is why I bring this information forward this morning.

If ATS is about presenting the Truth to America, limiting discussions to a small cadre of favorites is not the way to do it. Shutting down new threads that try to get from opinion to analysis doesn't encourage analysis either.

Further, I have already noted that it is the custom--here--to put one's opinions in front of data or facts and then stonewall. Well, that doesn't work for ferretting out truth, either.

People who are more interested in getting to the Truth than they are in any other feature or function, don't play all these games.

This is just about the last comprehensive Forum there is: NYTIMES Abuzz is gone; GLP is infected with shills. Please let's use this forum to do some real work and not just pontificate and posture.

In the meantime--
I have looked at the pages of the document that ATS has acquired, and several things bother me about these "copies." They are not >LIKE< my copies.

1. The page numbers are not apparent; and I cannot match them to the thirteen pages of the document that I have which have "top secret" blotted out. No, these still have "top secret" intact. I notice a stamp of 1992, but no signatures to indicate that the Freedom of Information Act has been invoked.

2. These pages vary in size, one to the next. That is suspicious. Gummint documents, by definition, were always prepared on standard same-size paper.

3. In order to establish whether these are the same document that I have--a different >copy< or a different version--I'm going to have to visually clean them up and type a transcript so I can match language to language. Okay. Oh well. That's a lot of work. But this is an important issue. To what extent is this Gummint lying to us and for how long have they been lying to the rest of the nation about their priorities??? Dangerous precedent!!

4. This set of documents has a cover letter that Truman signed [which I do not have]. I suppose we can check his signature against other documents in the Library of Congress, so see if it's a consistent signature.

5. If "they've" been lying to us since 1947, this last election was just a crock, a joke, a parody. And nobody ought to be confused about that.

--Grandma Emily
[and--YES--I expect to get some respect for age and experience.]

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If you are referring to The Majestic 12 Documents & Personnel research Group, that is a research project, and in order to post, you have to be a part of the research group.

All you have to do to get your 'Scholar' permissions set is ask. ADVISOR is the moderator that oversees the research forum.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Go Girl....Stick it to em..

Thanks for the link yesterday by the way. Visited the site and thought it was good thanks..

But my question to you was what makes you tick...you gave info...but not your actual thoughts and feeling and opinions. Much like this thread ... you have been very clear in your comments... and as much as i enjoyed looking round your site....it does not tell me much about you...

So tell me and the other peolpe here about what made you interested in the Aliens and generally suspicious things in the world.

Have you been involved in something, that has made you develop such strong opinion or are you always so direct?

Best Regards

Boondog

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yes, I am direct. I have been on-line for six years, and I have developed a style that cuts to the chase because so many people put their opinions before, prior to and in front of, the phenomena.

This is why I only put up data. My opinions are nothing. Nobody cares what my opinions are. Opinions are not reality. Opinions do not pay bills. Opinions do not lead to good outcomes. Opinions are not the same as wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

This generation appears to me to be bereft of the ability to reason causes from effects. This generation is so stuck on itself and its preferences, and its choices, most people [since most people are under 40] are not able to parse which came first, the chicken or the egg.

In the interactive consensus process, Interactive Management, in which I was trained by Professor Emeritus John N. Warfield, to see and articulate cause-and-effect, the process itself leads all its participants to see what is causal and what effects can be ameliorated. So, for four years that was all I did--teach college students how to put causes and effects up on the white space, figure out which was which, and go for the causes.

No such training occurs anymore--not anywhere that I can see. At GMU in the CCAR Department, the faculty eschewed such data-mapping; and the outcome is that, although I did my graduate work in the 1988-1993 timeframe, NONE of the faculty foresaw the emergency of the NWO, NeoCon cabal that has virtually TAKEN OVER this nation, with the help of 25,000 Federalist attorneys, who do their dirty work for them.

Horrifying.

Yeah. I'm direct. Comes from being confronted by people my whole life long who expected me to explain why, explain what, explain how.

Needless to say, I live solitary and get thrown out of a lot of Forums.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Someone once said to me, the wise do not know all the answers, but they know all the right questions.

In order to benifit this site and any other forum, asking q's is key. So if and when someone asks a Q' genrally its because they are interested. With your knowldge and experiances you can pass this on.

The fact that people cannot handle directness is a shame as i admire that, as it does cut throught the "BS" that goes on.

Thanks for replying, and i have saved your site to my favourites... Useful.. but remember keep asking and one day the answer you seek you will find.

Regards

Boondog

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I resemble some of your remarks.

So why would it be wrong for someone to expect that you would explain you hows, whys, and whats, especially considering cause and effect relationships? I would never expect anyone to parse a cliche, but what did come first, the chicken or the egg?

You are right when you say that people's opinions are worthless, but in my experience, so are their credentials.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I believe Dela Chaos has explained well enough how to go about joining the Research Project, and who to contact. You also of course, are free to make a post linking or quoting from the Project thread, if not joining the project.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I requested that ADVISOR allow me to participate. Now it's up to him, apparently.

I've provided him with enough information for him to assess my motives, knowledge and level of skill.

I got in as far as entering in a reply to the last entry. And here is what I typed, which I was not allowed to enter, myself.

My set differs significantly from this set, both in format, varying typestyles, in pages included and contained, in sizes and shapes of documents.

Federal bureaucracy doesn't do that. They standardize. The docs in my file are all standardized; they all have "top secret" heavily scratched out and a stamp for the Freedom of Information Act applied, dated.

Here is my archive, to add to this one:

www.abidemiracles.com...

with my transcript and comments--which of course are spurious to you.

www.abidemiracles.com...

But, if you're having trouble decyphering these, the transcript can help. I did do a lot of photo-improving so that I could read what was typed.

Now, we can compare the language--at least--once I get a transcript typed of what you have.

Fair?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I must not be reading this right, but Emily.. are you claiming to have original MJ12 documents?

I always heard that the difference in paper size, font, size, date standard, and other things was because the MJ12 were from different fields that used different standards and when working together, the problems came from different standards all in one document.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have a set that came to me via email that comprises standard Govt issue-size documents.

Look at them for yourself and make your own decision, whose are the "real McCoy."

What needs to be seen >NEXT< is whether the language in these two documents is identical, or whether there are discrepancies; and we need to verify, validate or simply identify the sources.

I make no claims, except that I have acquired a "set" of MJ12 docs. Any claim further than that would be dishonest.

: ) Chai

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg

I sent in a "complaint form" yesterday asking politely to be included in the discussion of MJ12 that is circulating. There was no response; and this is why I bring this information forward this morning.

couldnt agree more (i tred a thread similar and it was moved to webpage complaints - so i never even got to know what they thought of my sincere opinions, keep it outa site - keepem fooled??) - i also put forward questions for the recent friedman interview, took the time and trouble to put together good questions - never heard anything back from the moderator - skeptic overlord??

But yes - there certainly seems a hardcore of same individuals gettin the questions in - most notably moderators. - makes the sites authenticy laughable. - sorry
I came here also expecting an open discussion with these kind of events - let me tell you i had a total open opinion about this site. However not even recieivng a reply from the moderator about my trouble with selecting small but to the point questions for friedman to answer was some what like a led balloon (a big let down).

Lets not forget the "little helpers" - you post a topic - then a small fry delettes etc the thread? - for those who do this - do you fully understand the concept of free speech/an opinion/debate?? - the evidence says the oppisite.

So if you wanted my own honest opinion (and you didnt) - the advertising is great, the actual part we come here to see is lacking. I appreciate ive opened myself up for severe ridicule, but if you asked a newcomer im pritty sure they would have the sameish opinions. Those who undoudtably will have a say about this really are probably very pro site users, who have a blinkered opinion - actually this entire thread may be moved or even deleted.

I hope your thread has more luck then mine did!

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Is today November SIXTH? Well, I still have not received a reply from either ADVISOR nor any of the mods about my request to participate in the MJ12 discussion and add my copies of the documents to the pile.

I'm officially ignored. Well, so much for that. Their credibility is slipping.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Maybe your bad attitude has convinced them that you probably don't want to do anything but stir terds. You are a pill.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is Timothy Good anything to do with this website?, I always assumed that as he wrote "Above Top Secret", which details who the original MJ12 were and the nature of why that level of security clearance was created in the first place, he may have some official opinions on these matters...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Their credibility is slipping.

Is the above statement your opinion or are you putting up data?

This is why I only put up data. My opinions are nothing. Nobody cares what my opinions are. Opinions are not reality. Opinions do not pay bills. Opinions do not lead to good outcomes. Opinions are not the same as wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

You're right about one thing, opinions do not lead to good outcomes. As you have already stated: You're officially ignored.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by evilution]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is noted. And the fact I have a completely different set of documents is also noted.

An an aside, I'm also part of a Native American Clan; and before I was able to join that Clan, a lot of effort was put into the "manners" they expected to experience in the messages on the Board.

I came in here, cold. I have not worked at being offensive nor snotty nor opinionated; I'm just trying to find my way here.

Your latest response is an example of an off-putting response of which I have had plenty. When is all this rudeness going to stop?

Is the real data the issue, or are the egos who want to make us believe they've got the inside track, the issue?

I don't have any inside tracks; never have, probably never will. Too bad we can't put our heads together.

Chaiyah

new topics

top topics

join