There's a conversation going on about Majestic12 that I would like to join.
It's possible that this thread needs to be attached to a Folder called, "Let's Grow Up."
I sent in a "complaint form" yesterday asking politely to be included in the discussion of MJ12 that is circulating. There was no response; and this
is why I bring this information forward this morning.
If ATS is about presenting the Truth to America, limiting discussions to a small cadre of favorites is not the way to do it. Shutting down new threads
that try to get from opinion to analysis doesn't encourage analysis either.
Further, I have already noted that it is the custom--here--to put one's opinions in front of data or facts and then stonewall. Well, that doesn't
work for ferretting out truth, either.
People who are more interested in getting to the Truth than they are in any other feature or function, don't play all these games.
This is just about the last comprehensive Forum there is: NYTIMES Abuzz is gone; GLP is infected with shills. Please let's use this forum to do some
real work and not just pontificate and posture.
In the meantime--
I have looked at the pages of the document that ATS has acquired, and several things bother me about these "copies." They are not >LIKE< my
1. The page numbers are not apparent; and I cannot match them to the thirteen pages of the document that I have which have "top secret" blotted out.
No, these still have "top secret" intact. I notice a stamp of 1992, but no signatures to indicate that the Freedom of Information Act has been
2. These pages vary in size, one to the next. That is suspicious. Gummint documents, by definition, were always prepared on standard same-size
3. In order to establish whether these are the same document that I have--a different >copy< or a different version--I'm going to have to visually
clean them up and type a transcript so I can match language to language. Okay. Oh well. That's a lot of work. But this is an important issue. To
what extent is this Gummint lying to us and for how long have they been lying to the rest of the nation about their priorities??? Dangerous
4. This set of documents has a cover letter that Truman signed [which I do not have]. I suppose we can check his signature against other documents in
the Library of Congress, so see if it's a consistent signature.
5. If "they've" been lying to us since 1947, this last election was just a crock, a joke, a parody. And nobody ought to be confused about that.
[and--YES--I expect to get some respect for age and experience.]
[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]