It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the biblical religions are dangerous?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

and that is what i have a problem with...they changed it, made it their own, eradicated all the evidence to prove otherwise, except the few examples that survived miraculously to throw a wrench into their ideology as they portrayed it, and showed them to be the closed minded and exclusive sect they were...

Wow. Newsflash, almost every religion that has ever existed supplanted an earlier religion. Christianity coopted Judaism. Islam coopted Judaism, Christianity, Arab traditions and created the Quran. You know how much Talmud can be found in the Quran? Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism have origins in Hindu traditions. Hindu traditions in turn have origins in earlier shamanic traditions.

Why you feel a particular bitterness to the Jews can only be explained by your psychologist.

trying to use tyranny to defeat tyranny

I have no idea what you mean by this. Are you speaking politically? Or are you animating the Jewish God with a demiurgic type power??

Regardless of the xenophobic tendencies of the religion, Judaism humanized earlier religion, and anyone who denies that has a bias probably built into him by someone else who had the same bias. The 10 commandments, the idea of an ontological need for good action - an actual obligation, and responsibility, to ourselves and each other, and above all, to God - these are beautiful ideas that only someone completely off their rocker can outright condemn.

Also, keep in mind the context. The Israelites didn't exist in a vacuum, but amidst a world which was harsh by nature. We often forget how our own civility is largely the result of our improved standards of living, healthcare, protection by government. In earlier times, people were ruthless, and ruthless because frankly, life was very difficult. Now, flashback to 1200 CE, to ancient Canaan, and see the Israelites massacring their enemies on the battlefield. It's not a godly image at all, but reflective of a culture in gestation. Something significant is growing, but like a fetus forming in the womb, it is still incredibly ugly, still malformed looking, and does not meet our highest ideal.
But history has followed a remarkably irenic trajectory. Human beings have learned to understand their environments better, have learned to understand each other and themselves better. Such self knowledge has conduced towards greater standards of living. Sure enough, we will reach that prophesied future paradise.

Why you're harping over the past is nonsensical.

and so far i think you are the only person here who thinks my thread is poorly written...but if i could have i would have written it before hand and made sure nobody interrupted me rudely before i could finish...unfortunately im not allowed to lock my own threads to do so...

Most people here support what they themselves believe. Even though my logic is fine, and my analysis and writing skills are fairly decent, I haven't got a chance in hell to convince people here that "YHWH isn't evil. They either think so because their committed atheists, or they are new age gnostics, or they're just following the crowd. Theres plenty of stupid reasons for why people act the way they do.
edit on 28-4-2013 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

the concepts of transmutation is a completely scientific and spiritual one.

let me explain. and before i do i want to assure you i have no motives of pulling you are anyone elses leg. I have been purposfully set on a path by beings not from earth. And i am here spreading the message as clearly as possible. I am trying to be vocal in such a way that i wish to dismantle the semantics around the equations of how all these processes are put together because it will throw off more than enough people.
Only a few may read it but then again they will take unto the information, Of what applies to their beliefs and what they think is right and ditch everything else i have said in their continued volley of questions and seeking answers.

It sounds far fetched because i don't feel like typing up a whole page trying to explain something. To me. It is a wall of text. And wall of text is useless.

So my explaination for you, is the 4 physical elements wind fire water and earth. These are the 4 physical states. The 4 Elemental kingdoms. The 5th is darkness the only non physical element. All of these elements are what make up the universe and all its contents including consiousness.

We are experiencing a transition. When we realize we are made of these 4 elements and are seeking the source the 5th. The mental. This mental 5th element is directly tied to dark matter and dark energy.
Which is why the pyramids are made in human anatomy and the kings chamber sits in the pineal gland.
The methods you speak of and are cautious about seeking is accention.

And this refers to when the 5th element. darkness. From which all 4 physical elements Light gas physical matter and liquids came from and will return to. This 5th element once unvailed ( because we cannot see into the spirit of god as the bible and many other scriptures try to get across) That the 5th element can be Peeled back. to reveal light. The true light, not the fire element. But the eternal fire. the eternal light that will never burn out.

You jump in this contructed flame. From the halls of darkness where darkness is peeled back. And you merge one with dark matter (eternal fire) and the physical 4 elements. To become Inter-dimensional. Able to cross between these realms. That is what everyone has been referring to. And all i am trying to do is simplfy it the best way possible. Because these scripts tell you. But it needs to be deciphered by someone with experience. I believe i have seen *god* face to face. and so, i am able to pick apart these scriptures like a puzzle and present them in the form they should be seen in.

edit on 28-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
To me to truth is God is so powerful and all knowing that humans aren't even supposed to understand him. I mean to think that God has existed forever and ever without a beginning, I can't even think about it without going "how?" I'm not neccessarily sold that Jesus was the son of God and walked the earth. It's possible I'm wrong though maybe he was i just will not lie to myself and pretend that I "feel it in my heart" when I simple do not know.. But the reason I'm not an atheist is that somehow we're here living and something before us had to make that possible. There's no other explanation. It's sure not as simple as a "big bang" because how can a big bang create itself? I'm not sold on heaven and hell either I think those are man-made tools to manipulate us. Heaven is to make you feel better about death and hell is to make you feel guilty about life.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

so why did israel or judah eventually choose this god of war?

They didnt choose Yahweh. Yahweh chose them.

If you think the Old Testament judgements were bad, wait till he returns. It gets much worse for those that refuse salvation, and side with evil.

You will curse Him instead of repenting because of what you see coming to the Earth. No point in complaining about the Old Testament, his wrath will be complete this time around.
edit on 27-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

I am absolutely shaking in my boots. Thank you so much for the warning!
Phew!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

these words please me >: )

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I believe that if one truly has thoroughly read the scriptures in it's entirety, then studies human history, cultures, politics and religions of the world, past and present, one will can easily see that Religion is the biggest and longest running conspiracy ever known. It is the great "justifier" of almost every conspiracy ever born. Religion is a control device that is indoctrinated from crib to casket. It prays upon man's innate desire to be explained, vindicated and superior to all other life but by playing to that desire, man makes himself a slave to that belief system. Man becomes dependent upon those beliefs and in turn, those beliefs that made man superior also controls him. Man becomes a mere slave that believes he is free. It's an illusion.

I don't know much about the poster here on ATS but in most of my conversations with other conspiracy theorist, inevitably every government theory always comes back to "end times" paranoia. My reaction is always "How can you do anything about government when you've already bought in to the biggest conspiracy of all?" It amazes me that those who read the bible and pray every night always miss the fact that it's the same ideology that is at the center of it all.

I apologize to anyone who might take offense. I use the word "Bible" as a generic term to encompass all religious text, not as the Christian Holy Bible specifically, but it is included.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Taurus98 because: spelling error.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NoSoul

your question as to *how* he was here before our life and creation of earth.

Take into accout that he/she is darkness. The spirit of god anyways. The father is made up of the spirit as i explained a few times. The bible does this too multpul times trying to get the point across to Whom and what is being reffered to.

If said Father is a being made of darkness. A being existing both in the physical and the non physical (darkness) Than he created the stars here, with the spirit of god. Meaning black matter and black energy. To create our GALAXY. Our galaxy is the milkyway. Which is just 1 of countless existing galaxies in the UNIVERSE.

God may have created the stars. As in our constellations. But made no claim to the universe, only that it was the work of the Spirit of god that did that. (black matter black energy = black holes) I hope i am breaking this down as best as i can.

And since the father is made of such spiritual energy. He can manifest himself within the 4 elemental kingdoms and states. Meaning he can be either physical, as in the shape of an animal. He can be gas, he can be water. Like a shadow. And fire, He can illuminate as well. But Still flys around in a space ship. God the father anyways.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Once again, thanks to OP and all the posters for a wonderful thread.

Regarding the Hebrew bible/Torah/Tanakh---which people are the Israelites of today? Schlomo Sand and Arthur Koestler would argue that they are definitely not the Ashkenazi Jews of modern day Israel.

The Jews of the New Testament---were they primarily Judahites--or had 100 years of non-Israelite control by the "converted" Herodian Edomites (including the murder of the majority of the Sanhedrin in 37BC by Herod) changed the 'Jews" from primarily Judahite origin to primarily Idumaean (Edomite) origin? Do you think that they were the ones spoken of in Revelations as "Those who call themselves Jews, but are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan."?

What about the Khazars--didn't they trace their lineage back to Japeth and Ashkenaz, and Togamarh? (all of whom were non-semites)
edit on 28-4-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Yes i beleive you are correct in your first notion.

What will happen is the real children of israel will wake up.
Children of egypt. The rainbow warriors. The children of the law of one.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

and i said you are free to believe what you want, im just explaining my reasons for not...

your argument failed when you started to attack my character or intelligence...

and i am not bitter about anything, im simply pointing out the danger and evil of the psychology that was the basis for people thinking they had to listen to the ideology...it was tyranny plain and simple...the end does not justify the means...

why is the past relevant to today? man is just as brutal, but more often than not it is the government, and religious bodies that use us a pawns, and religion, including Judaism, whether it is precious to you or not, is still just as guilty as the next culprit in being complicit in this criminal activity...the psychology of the bronze age tyrant hiding behind the excuse of a god to enforce good behavior is directly influencing people today to accept the tyranny of the governments they are being oppressed by...

i think i have made a strong enough case for that already, so regardless of the result or the good influence it had on society in the spreading of humanist ideals, it is still guilty of tyrannical psychology...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoul
To me to truth is God is so powerful and all knowing that humans aren't even supposed to understand him. I mean to think that God has existed forever and ever without a beginning, I can't even think about it without going "how?" I'm not neccessarily sold that Jesus was the son of God and walked the earth. It's possible I'm wrong though maybe he was i just will not lie to myself and pretend that I "feel it in my heart" when I simple do not know.. But the reason I'm not an atheist is that somehow we're here living and something before us had to make that possible. There's no other explanation. It's sure not as simple as a "big bang" because how can a big bang create itself? I'm not sold on heaven and hell either I think those are man-made tools to manipulate us. Heaven is to make you feel better about death and hell is to make you feel guilty about life.

Here we go. As I said a bout man's innate desires. Here's one seeking to be explained. The big bang wasn't a creation, it's a theory of a celestial event. Man has issues understanding himself, much less some fantastical being that we cannot touch, see, feel nor hear.

Have you ever seen those old after school specials where a child overhears their parents saying that they were an accident and the child is crushed? Some would say it's a normal adolescent reaction. Truth is that, religion and scientific theory aside, we are here and it's what we do and pass on to the next generation that matters, not some explanation that you may or may not accept.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Taurus98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by NoSoul

your question as to *how* he was here before our life and creation of earth.

Take into accout that he/she is darkness. The spirit of god anyways. The father is made up of the spirit as i explained a few times. The bible does this too multpul times trying to get the point across to Whom and what is being reffered to.

If said Father is a being made of darkness. A being existing both in the physical and the non physical (darkness) Than he created the stars here, with the spirit of god. Meaning black matter and black energy. To create our GALAXY. Our galaxy is the milkyway. Which is just 1 of countless existing galaxies in the UNIVERSE.

God may have created the stars. As in our constellations. But made no claim to the universe, only that it was the work of the Spirit of god that did that. (black matter black energy = black holes) I hope i am breaking this down as best as i can.

And since the father is made of such spiritual energy. He can manifest himself within the 4 elemental kingdoms and states. Meaning he can be either physical, as in the shape of an animal. He can be gas, he can be water. Like a shadow. And fire, He can illuminate as well. But Still flys around in a space ship. God the father anyways.

So why inject a Supernatural God into an explanation of the natural? If God is a creator and can transform ,, then why would he need a space ship? And does this space ship need fuel and repairs? Where does God get parts? I mean, sounds like God has been flying around for awhile. This God doesn't sound too powerful to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

im sorry but that all sounds too much like MK ultra and project monarch hypnotism to me...

there were several key words you mentioned that have already been used in those programs...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Darkness isn't an element. It is simply the absence of light.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

Once again, thanks to OP and all the posters for a wonderful thread.

Regarding the Hebrew bible/Torah/Tanakh---which people are the Israelites of today? Schlomo Sand and Arthur Koestler would argue that they are definitely not the Ashkenazi Jews of modern day Israel.

The Jews of the New Testament---were they primarily Judahites--or had 100 years of non-Israelite control by the "converted" Herodian Edomites (including the murder of the majority of the Sanhedrin in 37BC by Herod) changed the 'Jews" from primarily Judahite origin to primarily Idumaean (Edomite) origin? Do you think that they were the ones spoken of in Revelations as "Those who call themselves Jews, but are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan."?

What about the Khazars--didn't they trace their lineage back to Japeth and Ashkenaz, and Togamarh? (all of whom were non-semites)
edit on 28-4-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

genetically they can trace all genetic groups to see if they are indeed jewish or not...this is true, so all the groups that are considered Jewish today have genes related to the original jewish inhabitants, how do they know? well they do dig up graves and in some cases are able to extract just enough sample DNA to make comparison charts, and this is what they have actually done...this includes the Khazars and even some of the people known as Samaritans...yes Samaritans...but it also includes people that fall into other groups whether separated by religion or assumed association...

the synagogue of Satan, in my opinion, refers to those that use religion or use their identity to promote evil, to fool others, and to abuse power over others...and im afraid if we want to be honest from scriptural analisys,, we will find out that those who occupy the holy land today, will more than likely not live to see the fruits of the new heaven and earth spoken of, but it seems to indicate that the true children of israel will be compelled to return to the holy land when the pretenders are eradicated and the land is empty for them to take back...

the scripture in revelation and other places refers to what could be a nuclear/neutron weapon unleashed on jerusalem...and that would wipe the inhabitants out, and pave the way for the rise of the ultimate tyrant...to use fear as the reason to claim he is god...sounds to me like someone we dont want to see, and the closest person i can think of today that fits that description is Putin...

but is this really prophecy or another manipulation? are events being turned and orchestrated on purpose to fulfill what is believed to be a prophecy? was it written by the same ruling families that have been in control of the world for quite a long time? or is it even more nefarious and the product of an abduction of "prophets" and the hypnosis of the "angels" that may very well have done the same to Mohammad? the events surrounding the recitation of the Koran almost sounds like government abduction and hypnosis to me, and it would go a long way to explaining where they got the practice of it from (so called angels), and were able to refine heir experimentation of it...im not saying angels are government handlers,..even though handlers have claimed to be angels/god/demons/aliens/jesus/etc...to those they hypnotize, but maybe "angels" where the government learned some of it from? who knows, truth is stranger than fiction...but there are some weird coincidences between the two...

these questions need to be asked seriously...and answers need to be sought out...
edit on 28-4-2013 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
That's funny.

Yet even Jesus hated religion. He introduced relationship through grace instead.

So, in a way, you are right.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Taurus98

Lol that is a primative thing to think. No, darkness is an element and the only non physical element. There is actual particals of darkness within our existance lol. Tho it was thought for a while that it was simply the absence of light. But that is not so, as we are uncovering more secrets of the universe we find partials of infinit combinations that we describe within our realm as higher dimensional. This is darkness.

Space is not as empty as it may seem
and within a tiny dot of darkness lies vast quantities of physical matter far exceeding its own scale. y
Because all things, asteroids planets gases and even light(gammas and other ultra rays itself gets trapped in suns by its gravitational pull. This causes the material to mesh and combine. Pulling each atom apart. Revealing the guts within and streching them into a singularity. Tiny black balls that surround our universe. The light bulb in your room only illuminates so well because there is gas and particals for the light to reflect and bound off of. If you shine a light in space, you would notice the emphisize of darkness. As it casts a much darker shaddow.

These processes should show you that the light everyone raves on about is mere illusion. The sun will burn out and return to darkness of a black hole. Pulling everything else around it removing the clutter of matter. Such processes are nessisary in an infinit recycling universe of dark matter converting into physical matter and the reverse.

And yeah religion is a joke. But spirituality, and understanding our origins and origins of wars. Well. This all superscedes religion and is a rather Astro-theological approach.
Which is exactly what the illuminati are doing, Except for ba'al. I serve Osiris.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1

Originally posted by MadMax7
man, you've created your own religion. Well done!

nope...i dont want that...organized religion is evil...truth is what i seek, even if what i thought was true yesterday can be proven wrong, or added to, or clarified...

religion seeks to codify everything, to mark it all in stone so there is not room for new discovery...new discovery is considered heresy, or blasphemy...even if it is truth and exposes the lies concocted to protect the established power that stems from religion...

so this is why i am against religion...discussion is good, sharing what we find, trying to figure it all out is ok...but religion is evil...

Religion is of man. This is illustrated for us in the Bible, summed up in 1 Samuel 8

But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”

Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. Your male and female servants and the best of your cattlec and donkeys he will take for his own use. He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”

Look around you - look at the toll taken by wicked men who seek to oppress you in every way possible, both spiritually and physically. Yet you would rather claim that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is evil instead of accepting His words as truth. Are you doing any differently than those choosing man as their king instead of Our Lord God? Do you not acknowledge that the very same consequences will befall you as they did to Israel for making the same choice? We are swamped with thousands upon thousands of man made laws and regulations, and hundreds more are being added daily. Our young men and women are thrown out in wars created by these very same leaders, assinine laws are passed daily which govern every aspect of our daily life, and the cumulative of them are beginning to stifle the population. We threw away freedom in Jesus Christ for the very tyranny today, tyranny ounder those mighty men who seek to exalt themselves in your eyes.

And this is what I see in your post - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob being seen in man's image. Instead of you contemplating on the idea that it is YOU that you are seeing when you try to read scripture, you assume that you see HIM. So the God that you SEE is actually wicked man at his worst. And from this perspective, you reject Him in favor of man as king. You say that you want the truth, but reject Jesus Christ who told the world that He is the truth. And from that rejection, you seek that truth elsewhere hoping against hope that you will find it. Jesus Christ is reconciliation with God, and to him all knees will bow. Jesus Christ is freedom of oppression, yet you will not submit so again, you create the oppression of man by man as your king.

The entire Bible is the rebellion of man's will against His Creator's will. Man honestly thinks that without the source of all good - God, in whom is no darkness - that he can have light. Without the light, there is only darkness which is descending upon the world yet again. And in this darkness, you will accept these 'new discoveries' as truth because like Adam and most of Israel, you reject God's words to us as truthful. Being reconciled to your God is not, and never has been, organised religion. Organised religion is of men. As all hearts are evil, it can only produce institutions in which men place themselves as your king, severing you from God. This is what Jesus found in Judea, and as true faith falls away, the only thing that will rise in the void is man in tyrannical control of this world. Those serpents and pyramids are rising.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1
they also set out to eradicate any connection that yahweh had to his once consort, asherah, who was the goddess of sexual celebration, and was worshiped in the romantic high places where they planted a tree and people would openly copulate...this was not acceptable so it had to go...

here is an interesting thing though...her symbol just happened to be a 7 branched tree...and today the link can be directly made to the menorah, which is kind of a secret wink to her, even though most jews do not even know it...

Oh yes god forbid anyone but a hard headed zealot would "attack" these well studied and thought out points.

There is zero connection with yahweh and the "groves" and anything that took place in them. Even if we find that the Jews and Israelites mixed any number of things into yahweh worship and they did, it was more like trying to have their cake and eat it to.

Yahweh through his prophets from the beginning spoke out against the high places and the "groves". He ordered them torn down. He even reproved Israel for commiting lewdness "under every green tree and on every high hill".

You should really give your readers here the other side of the story if you wish to be taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join