It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI profiler calls "Patriots" an "Extremist Group" that may harm citizens!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
CNN, getting things done. FBI "Profiler" you say? He must know what he's talking about, right?

FBI profiler Brad Garrett
Know as Doctor Death & works for the CIA & any corporation who will hire him.

Listening to the terrorist broadcast the Alex Jones show one of his crew said something rather interesting. There is no such thing as a FBI "Profiler". He talks about being approached by FBI during a job fair while in college and he asked about becoming a profiler and the agent told him there is no such thing in the FBI.

www.fbijobs.gov...

2. I just want to be an FBI "Profiler," where do I begin the application process?

You first need to realize the FBI does not have a job called "Profiler." The tasks commonly associated with "profiling" are performed by Supervisory Special Agents assigned to the NCAVC at Quantico, Virginia. These FBI Special Agents don't get vibes or experience psychic flashes while walking around fresh crime scenes. Rather, it is an exciting world of investigation and research — a world of inductive and deductive reasoning; crime-solving experience; and knowledge of criminal behavior, facts, and statistical probabilities.

In addition to constructing "profiles" (descriptions of the traits and characteristics of unknown offenders in specific cases), the NCAVC staff provides many services to law enforcement agencies around the world. These services include major case management advice; threat assessment; and strategies for investigation, interviewing, or prosecution.

CBS

CNN (again)

These folks worked for the FBI but according to the FBI their job title doesn't exist. One the profiliers is now an author but she work for the FBI for some 20-odd years and put some nasty people behind bars.

Dr. O’Toole worked as an FBI agent for 28 years, spending more than half of her Bureau career in the organization’s prestigious Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU)—the very unit that is the focus of the hit crime series “Criminal Minds.”

www.fbi.gov...

Behavioral Analysis

The mission of the Behavioral Analysis Units (BAU) is to provide operational support for complex and time-sensitive cases and other matters through the application of investigative case experience, education, specialized training, and research. Each unit has distinct responsibilities:

Behavioral Analysis Unit 1 (counterterrorism and threat assessment): Resources are focused on matters involving terrorism, threats, arson, bombings, stalking, cyber-related violations, and anticipated or active crisis situations.

Behavioral Analysis Unit 2 (crimes against adults): Resources are primarily focused on serial, spree, mass, and other murders; sexual assaults; kidnappings; missing person cases; and other violent crimes targeting adult victims. BAU 2 also provides assistance in potentially non-violent investigations, such as white-collar crime, public corruption, organized crime, and civil rights matters.

Behavioral Analysis Unit 3 (crimes against children): Resources are focused on crimes perpetrated against child victims, including abductions, mysterious disappearances of children, homicides, and sexual victimization.

Behavioral Analysis Unit 4 (ViCAP): Resources are focused on actual and attempted homicides—especially those that involve an abduction, are apparently random, motiveless, or sexually oriented, or are known or suspected to be part of a series; sexual assaults, especially those committed by a stranger, or those known or suspected to be part of a series; missing persons where the circumstances indicate a strong possibility of foul play; and unidentified human remains where the manner of death is unknown or suspected to be homicide. BAU-4/ViCAP also develops and maintains ViCAP Web, the national repository for these criteria cases.

Services provided by the behavioral analysis units include:

Crime analysis;
Profiles of unknown offenders;
Linkage analysis;
Investigative suggestions;
Multiagency coordination;
Threat assessment;
Interview strategies;
Media strategies;
Search warrant affidavit assistance;
Prosecution and trial strategies;
Expert testimony;
Critical incident analysis; and
Geographic profiling (provided through an agreement with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives).

I guess FBI "Profiler" is just the lazy way of saying it since its more recognizable thanks to tv and movies. Damn dumbing down, again.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You need not fear me, unless your a tyrant.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I guess FBI "Profiler" is just the lazy way of saying it since its more recognizable thanks to tv and movies. Damn dumbing down, again.

It's not a matter of "dumbing down."
In complex professions, certain complex terminology is often used. Using terminology so that average people can understand it, isn't dumbing down anyone. It requires months if not years of training to learn all the terminology. Not everyone has the time to learn all the lingo for every profession. It's easier to "dumb down" words so veryone can understand.
Let's take the medical field for example. Heart attacks are not even called heart attacks to health care professionals!

There's just nothing to be upset about here.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
OP I can't even figure out what your point is here. The FBI doesn't refer to people as "Profilers" much the same way that local police departments don't call the police "Cops". Go talk to a kid working at a department store and he'll tell you he's an associate. Who cares what they're called, we know what they are.

I think that many so called patriots are indeed extremists. It's like the 'Anonymous' banner. Anyone can wave it no matter the intention or beliefs.

I guess what I'm trying to say is what is your point?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well yes, this has been going on for a few years now. The propaganda campaign against those who would fight tyranny is in full swing. If you value certain ideals you are now a domestic terrorist.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The FBI doesn't use the term profiler, the MSM does. The actual titles these profilers have are not at all complicated. I think it's interesting they all use the term profiler yet the title doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I was a bit under the influence when i posted this thread but my point is pretty much the same point you just made.

And cops do refer to themselves as cops. The name cop is derived from the 19th century when police end badges were made from copper.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Terrorist is starting to mean anyone who doesn't bow to DHS and the nanny state.
"How dare you believe in the Constitution! WE decide what you should think"

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

Terrorist is starting to mean anyone who doesn't bow to DHS and the nanny state.

c'mon, you know they can't decide what you think....how has DHS made people bow, they haven't affected me, or any of the people I know, .....and nanny state??.......I bet the families of those dead firefighters in west, Texas wish there had been more of a nanny state in regards to regulating the scumbag owner of that fertilizer plant. if Texas had more tough regulators riding that owners ass, there would be people alive today. you want a reason for government?...there it is in red blood reality

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Anyone who doesn't agree with the govt is clearly a terrorist, according to the govt. They are all very paranoid.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Our govt is only getting bigger while restricting more rights & they aren't slowing down. DHS may not be directly affecting you yet but that doesn't mean the nanny state isn't in full swing with its own long term goals well in effect.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Another PROG revisionist calling traditional Americans, who are the back bone of us all what in fact he is,a threat to the citizens whom WE are and he seeks to oppress.

The shift back to right will be happening eventually and he will be the "McCarthy" of this new century as will his type.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by jimmyx

Our govt is only getting bigger while restricting more rights & they aren't slowing down. DHS may not be directly affecting you yet but that doesn't mean the nanny state isn't in full swing with its own long term goals well in effect.

i'm more afraid of the limitations and restrictions of our rights by corporations, than I am of governments.....I look in the direction of the wealthy, when i'm trying to ascertain who has the political power. representative governments are set up to protect the vast populace from the influence of massive wealth. it's not the people enemy, it's the last defense against tyranny. look at history, dictators and kings enslaved their population, not true representative governments.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I totally agree with but I find the govt and Big Biz/Banks are all in on it, more them and less for everyone else.

Money talks.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
In America, you don't have to do anything extreme to be considered "extremist". If you don't fall at their feet, and worship them, there is something suspicious about you.

What's that? You don't subscribe to a political party... ? How suspicious. I bet you would kill children if given the chance!

How many children have this administration, and the last, slaughtered with bombs again? What was it... like.. thousands, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by DAVID64

c'mon, you know they can't decide what you think....how has DHS made people bow, they haven't affected me, or any of the people I know, .....and nanny state??.......I bet the families of those dead firefighters in west, Texas wish there had been more of a nanny state in regards to regulating the scumbag owner of that fertilizer plant. if Texas had more tough regulators riding that owners ass, there would be people alive today. you want a reason for government?...there it is in red blood reality

You're taking the word "bow" too literally. No, they can't make you think like they want, but they sure as hell twist everything to influence you. More laws? How about stricter enforcement of what is already written? I've pretty much given up on arguing with people who can't see what's going on. The chipping away of our Rights and Freedom is a slow but sure process and you seem to be in favor of whatever they want to do.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The new deffinition of patriot is now equal to nationalist and if you look back at history you will see that these groups become a danger sooner or later because they ultimately think they're better than the rest and so discrimination and hate crimes are born.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I call Government lackies and financial elites 'extremists' that WANT to harm citizens, there is no 'may' about that.
2nd.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Accept we have phones cameras every where if such BS started rolling again amongst MY BROTHERS .Well a butt whoppin would occur.
Also your idea seems a bit contrived and demgraphically ingnorant of the subject as addressed,Could you possibly enlighten me on this minus statistics and opinion?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Their revisionist history would make George Washington et al ''terrorists'' also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join