It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlimited energy is coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranong
I wonder if this guy is involved?
www.keshefoundation.org...
He seems to be way ahead of everyone else! Not sure if its quite the same thing but for a layman like me I think this guy is onto something big. What do you science buffs think?

Well Keshe would certainly be involved, since this is all a scam (like Keshe)

Gotta love that coke bottle plasma tech....LOL

edit on 27-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

So Kesh is a scam? He seems a bit to good to be true!! They always are ay?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
after reading the article,it claims that fusion has been done in lab conditions,although the input energy far exceeded the recovered energy output,and it lasted for a fraction of a second.Where are they going to get the massive input energy to start,or even maintain the output? IMHO,they would be better off investing into newer solar energy or storage abilities,rather than re invent something,or invent something that we barely understand.We already have a fusion reactor,its called the sun!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blkcwbyhat
after reading the article,it claims that fusion has been done in lab conditions,although the input energy far exceeded the recovered energy output,and it lasted for a fraction of a second.Where are they going to get the massive input energy to start,or even maintain the output?
I don't see that as an engineering obstacle. But, there are plenty of other engineering obstacles that will make the project challenging.

We already have a fusion reactor,its called the sun!
I have to agree with that, and it's a good one. We are working on tecnologies to utilize that reactor better, like better solar cells, etc.

But I am ok with pursuing multiple projects at the same time, so ITER is another alternative, that may or may not be successful. The only thing that's certain is if we don't try it, we won't know the outcome.

Originally posted by Ranong
I wonder if this guy is involved?
www.keshefoundation.org...
He seems to be way ahead of everyone else! Not sure if its quite the same thing but for a layman like me I think this guy is onto something big. What do you science buffs think?
Keshe is a fraud. He may or may not realize it, but in either case, only the naive and/or gullible would fall for his story. Sorry if that offends anyone but it's true.

I don't think many people have questions about Greer being a fraud anymore.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Free energy will never exist as long as the gov't is around.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Read the article...
The project stated it's first reactor estimated to be in 2050.
That is 30+ years more from now... I am sure techonology then will be beyond our imagination.. So it is likely something this powerful will be created that time

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
Edited because people do not read. The opening line is a JOKE. I bolded the important part where I said I was kidding.

Someone just contacted Greer that an alien has sent a radio beacon that promises unlimited energy to all nations in the world. No, kidding... this is the real thing.

OP Your post dont have any relation to UFO Thread and should be removed to other thread. The only thing that have any connection with UFO is your lame joke and i dont understand why you do that if you want people to take you seriously. do you need attention that bad ?

MODERATORS i suggest removing this falsely titled thread to HOAX

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We dont need aliens to give us free clean energy all we need is the government to let the inventors of this world give it to us, they want to but the government is stopping them (partly because it has been infiltrated and now is run by powers hostile to us, oh boy we are in so much trouble!)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We do indeed have a good source of fusion, the sun puts out an enormous amount of energy each second. HOWEVER, other than cladding the whole thing with solar cells and attempt making a dyson sphere, it would be good for the general advancement of science and technology to develop sustainable fusion reactors here on Earth.

The project has an enormous amount of technical challenges and the development of technology and materials will provide a wealth of advancements. I find it quite funny that when science gets a big whack of funding for something which is basically free money for the economy. People just complain about it.

Scientists are normally last ones who you will see driving around in flash cars, most of that money in funding will get spent on engineering and materials. That money isn't wasted, it is pumped into industries around the world... that can only be a positive thing. Im not sure what all the complaining is about.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm only three hours by car from ITER site, maybe one of these weekends I will make a jump there and catch some pictures and maybe have a guided tour!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join