It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Today I lay motionless in a pile of my own coagulated blood. Lucid wakefulness cast shadows on the wall as the cracked window allowed a cold spring breeze to pass over my vulnerable body barely tolerable yet it held the memory of warmth from days long passed.

Today I looked deeply into the eyes of my beloved and listened as if from a distance as the tears turned to silent and heaving convulsions.

Today I felt loved like never before, I knew with certainty that it had been foolish to have ever doubted in the first place.

Today I recalled the love of my life and it was in her gaze that I drew my final breath and with eyes wide open she kissed me goodnight and reminded me that this had been indeed a wonderful and blessed life.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
3 days have now passed as I flew freely outside time to be there for you in the moments you felt alone and afraid. I will always be by your side and as I dance through this eternity, it is only the energy of my heart that remains.

Today as my tired body was placed in the comforting ground beneath the limbs of the old mulberry tree, I thank you for remembering your promise, to lay me beside the love of my life, the one who in my dreams came to hold me each night, until this day when we lay restful and complete in the arms of eternities embrace.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

join