It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame on those who feel falsely accusing Sunil Tripathi is a problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Who cares if he was falsely accused. It only brought more attention to his disappearance than 99.9% of all disappearances receive. It is shameful to see people jump on the bandwagon and condemn those who wanted to help. No, I'm not saying that people falsely accused him in order to bring more attention to his disappearance, but what I am saying is that the only reason he was falsely accused in the first place is because people saw a strong resemblance and instead of doing absolutely nothing, they instead discussed this topic with others online because they cared. Didn't you hear about the girl who knew him pretty well who said she saw a STRONG resemblance in the two to the point that she was saying things like she is shocked. She even did interviews that night where she talked about him and how shocked she was to see such a resemblance. The only way false accusations could have been a bad thing is if he was spotted and killed by some nut who felt he was doing the country a favor. I HIGHLY doubt this is the case, but if it is I'd stand corrected. The chances this happened or could even happen in the first place are zero to none. If he was still alive when the false accusations were being thrown around and this caused him to kill himself then shame on him. Nobody should put shame on the false accusers in this case. It is a shame he is dead, but the "internet sleuths", as some have referred to as, should be left alone as they did absolutely nothing wrong. You cannot deny the attention brought to his disappearance is a good thing. Think before you speak if you thought otherwise.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Why are you so sure he killed himself out of shame? And why are you so sure he had nothing to do with it?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

The problem is that accusations are being published on the World Wide Web.
These are'nt private conversations.
Places such as ATS could also face legal problems publishing such rubbish.
Trial by internet

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
His family care, you idiot.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Oh, did I miss where one of his family members condemned those who falsely accused him? Please, link me to where I can see this, if it exists. On the other hand, if I missed where his family thanked those who brought attention to his disappearance then link me to that instead. Or, are you a family member?
edit on 26-4-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

ATS is a site for discussion. It is perfectly legal to discuss a possibility. ATS does not put out a tabloid which had the cover say "SUNIL TRIPATHI IS THE TERRORIST!!!". ATS has nothing to fear. What you're saying, regardless if it is true, is not possible with what went on here.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

If he was still alive when the false accusations were being thrown around and this caused him to kill himself then shame on him. Nobody should put shame on the false accusers in this case.

What you see above is what I said. I never said I'm sure of anything. I never even said he killed himself out of shame. Besides, why would he feel shame for being falsely accused? I don't even know why I'm trying to have a logical conversation with you as it is clear from what you said that you 1) Didn't comprehend what you read OR 2) Didn't even read what I said

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

No... you got me wrong. The question was actually honest. I thought something was actually found like a note or something stating the fact considering the mystery surrounding his death or suicide. I was merely interested if it had any developments.

top topics

join