It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Experiments of Anubis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
This place is getting more and more like GLP everyday. WTF did I just read.....?

Watch it. You might not have the right to make such a lucid comment, according to Bigfatfurrytexan.

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Well...keep in mind, you are not on a scholastic forum. THis is a conspiracy site with a wide spectrum of educational backgrounds.

If we are to truly deny ignorance, it will best be done without intellectual snobbery. Thats all I was saying. Because your contributions here can tend to be very insightful. And also somewhat caustic. Regardless, I enjoy your input.

ETA for clarity: ti seems obvious to me that the OP doesn't speak English as a primary language, and that he/she struggles to be clear. It also seems obvious that the OP has a story to tell, and is not wanting to tell it, or not able to give the details we would like to hear.

Or they are full of it and just stringing us along. I would like to see either way.

edit on 29-4-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Guys look not all indigenous cultures use drugs
and I am relating ancient information about a society that was nearly wiped of the face of the earth.

The issues are very controversial I present that Egyptians came to the Western Hemisphere before Jesus was born,

The Vatican is secretly hiding the contents of the Egyptian Library in there basement and to make matters worst Anubis was a living man. If you read what I have writtensince I rejoined ATS I really am not into absolutes and I have not changed that opinion.

Take the accounts of Medusa a woman turned into a monster for what reason?

Why should the idea of having cats experiencing mitosis be soooo weird, in none of my accounts does a woman get turned into a monster because she was raped and complained about it.

In none of my accounts does it suggests God wants Babylonian children (or for that matter any other cultures children) "Heads dashed against rocks".

And yes that probably was a little rough but I am not into drugs and neither were my elders

Nonetheless these accounts can get very weird and scary.

As well just like in any other information that is in consideration derived from these times in our history.

Now as bigfatfurrytexan has made clear I have been holding back. Something I started doing since I returned to ATS..

What the account presents as discussed was that the descendants and followers of Akhenaten, they were the Olmec. When the European invasion came these descendants were hidden on islands. If Europeans asked to go to these Islands. They were informed by the very first culture they ran into in the Western Hemisphere (known today as the Taino), those islands were the places we kept our sick.

When it came to slave trade the conditions of a transatlantic voyage on board a slave ship were so harsh. That very little if any of the Africans survived the trip. What is today called Puerto Rico was then the main port where slavers first stopped, the begging of slave training occurred their.

In that time the population of the Olmec had grown substantially and due to an issue related to who were the slaves in Egypt. They agreed to replace the individuals who had died on the voyage from Africa to the Island. The African Americans who live in the United States and all of the Western Hemisphere are 99% descendants of Akhenaten's family and followers.

Any thoughts?

edit on 29-4-2013 by Kashai because: Modifed content

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Then come on with it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
While I am familiare with the concepts of pre-columbian contact, this just seems to be a hogg-podge of myth and religion with no other information than personal experience. The OP starts off talking about the Egyptian god Anubis and then says that the information was imparted by Taino Indian Elders in Puerto Rico......and on, mixing several different faiths.
Now I don't actually have a problem with that on the level that it's presented, but shouldn't there be some evidence presented to back these claims to prove that this is a valid entry for the Ancient & Lost Civilisations section? Wouldn't a purely speculative topic like this belong in the Skunk Works or maybe the Gray Area as it is all from the OP's memory?
It may seem like a small thing, but this section of the forum should require some evidence to allow a thread to exist.
Back to the OP: I'm only going to say this once- Mitosis physically can not occur in fully developed animals. Other than that your tale makes a pretty good way to pass the time.
Peace.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogueTraveller

While I am familiare with the concepts of pre-columbian contact, this just seems to be a hogg-podge of myth and religion with no other information than personal experience. The OP starts off talking about the Egyptian god Anubis and then says that the information was imparted by Taino Indian Elders in Puerto Rico......and on, mixing several different faiths.

Now I don't actually have a problem with that on the level that it's presented, but shouldn't there be some evidence presented to back these claims to prove that this is a valid entry for the Ancient & Lost Civilisations section? Wouldn't a purely speculative topic like this belong in the Skunk Works or maybe the Gray Area as it is all from the OP's memory?

It may seem like a small thing, but this section of the forum should require some evidence to allow a thread to exist.
Back to the OP: I'm only going to say this once- Mitosis physically can not occur in fully developed animals. Other than that your tale makes a pretty good way to pass the time.
Peace.

One can argue that in order for mitosis on the scale of an animal there must be some structure beyond what is commonly accepted as structure.

Literally, in order for a multicellular being to divide and for sake of argument, into two separate younger versions of itself?

I would say there must be something beyond the human condition we generally perceive, that can act structurally as some equivalent to mitosis, therefore making such a condition possible.

If you review my responses I find that very difficult to treat a plausible. And offer consideration that Ancient Egyptians discovered at some point that animal cells divided. There reaction to this discovery was much different than we would think.

The Vatican formed conclusions that to us is irrelevant. Though in respect to the Vatican repeating this experiment all cats were killed, resulting in the black plague.

I have been posting this same information on the internet since 1992 to various forums (this one included).

Why would I do that???
edit on 1-5-2013 by Kashai because: Added and modied content

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If that story/myth is being kept alive in another part of the world, where those of the race of the original players may have migrated, its very interesting. It does seem to refer to cells within a petri dish, though can't completely disregard the idea of Jurassic Park where nature finds a way. However don't think anyone should do this to cats to find out.

As to the gods and whether or not they were humans, living here, possibly as hybrids or full ETs.....well, that is the history and the Els are the Annanuki, the giants living in Juda for example, spoken in the bible, the hybrids.

Even here:

The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth 1

Pretty sure its this series of videos, not sure which one, but Robert Morning Sky speaks of RA, as if a real human war general type conqueror almost like Alaric the Great. And then his reign was over so he set aside a group of people to be the administration, ie the Rockefellers in the end, and his own children to basically have the wealth, ie bankers, the Rothchild's and he also used ancient names for Stone Masons, leading to Free Masons and called these beings that took over the power from the other above mentioned groups as being the Gecko's, as in lizzies.

Its quite interesting, the Terra Papers.

One has to pressume the myths of old are based on leaders and prominant beings, humans, hybrids or infiltrating ETS of the past.
edit on 1-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Your argument is invalid. You present this tale as fact and expect us to believe it based on.....what exactly? If you want to bring people around to your way of thinking then you need to substantiate your claims.
The Egyptians were very smart for their day, but they had no way, that we currently know of, to determine that cells divide. If this monumental piece of information was discovered in their day they would have recorded it in multiple locations. They may have had concave or convex lenses available, but it is too great a leap to assume that they could see things on a microsopic level. If you want to convice me otherwise, show the evidence.
As to the black death: this is my response.

It is claimed in popular books and websites that Gregory's condemnation of heretics worshipping Satan in the form of a black cat in his bull Vox in Rama led to a massacre of cats across Europe. It is also claimed that this supposed "cat massacre" worsened the Black Death a century after Gregory's time, because the plague was spread by rats who were unchecked in Europe due to the decline of cat numbers. The Black Death began in central Asia and spread west, devastating large swathes of central Asia, Asia Minor and the Middle East before hitting Europe.[13] However, there is no credible evidence that such an edict was ever issued by Gregory IX, though claiming that black cats were used in Devil worshiping rituals may have lead some people to exterminate cats in their environment.

Wikipedia
In short, you need to produce some shred of evidence to support your cause. If you can present something then i will happily review it see if this new information is strong enough to make me re-evaluate my position.
Peace.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99
As to the gods and whether or not they were humans, living here, possibly as hybrids or full ETs.....well, that is the history and the Els are the Annanuki, the giants living in Juda for example, spoken in the bible, the hybrids.

Most people say that The Annunaki are the Nephallem.

The Hybrids would have to be The Nephallem; angels that were sleeping with humans to make strange children.

The bible says Elohim created The Earth. So I doubt Nephallem, Fallen Angels, Annunaki was that...

Unless of Course we are talking about "Elohim Yahweh" (One of the Elohim - the bible also calls them "The Judge in the council of God" ) which according to the bible says Elyon (The Most High) gave Yahweh authority over Israelites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join