It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Experiments of Anubis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
As a young child I was taught many accounts with respect to events in history. These accounts are not a part of Judeo-Christian upbringing, though in my experiences the details of these issues are known to many other cultures at large.

This particular account relates to something very controversial as it is oppose to have been something one could review in what was known, as the Library of Egypt, prior to it being destroyed by the Romans.

Anubis was a prophet an as all prophets he would live 1000 years . He would also suffer the physical problems that cam with being a prophet. You see a prophet while able to live that long suffered incredible degeneration.

When one looks are very elderly people these days one can see there veins and this is because there bodies loose skin pigmentation. By the time a Prophet reached the age of 800 they loose all there skin pigmentation.

By 900 the organs also loose there natural color so that at a distance of about 100ft, if you saw such a person.

The only thing you might see is there skeleton, death occurred soon after this happened .

Anubis wanted to rid himself of this condition and so as Pharaoh he authorized 1000 experiments in order to find a cure to this condition, that would result in his death.

What I am about to describe to you is one of them.....

First you need 100 cats.

50 of them males and 50 of them females.

It seems apparent based upon our efforts that the cats be amongst the one that live in the streets of our city, on there own.

Each should be young and well able to reproduce and a very careful effort should be preformed in terms of identifying exactly where they were located (This is very important and will be explained as to why later).

A structure needs to by built deep in the desert, in an area where there is little or preferably no rain or no seismic activity (his is also very important in relation to the results). The structure will exist of a main area where the cats will be held and a separate area where the human caretakers will live. The structure needs to be designed so that no sound enters the main area, with exception of a small window placed well above where the cats are living in there area.

Each male cat that you collect will be rendered incapable of reproducing, they will be placed in cages, along with a female. These cages will be shaped in such a way that while they can be together, they also can have space for themselves when they desire it.

The same caretaker is responsible for caring for the cats at a particular part of the day. One for the morning, one for the afternoon and ne for the evening. Should anything happen to any one of the caretakers during the experiment, the effort is ended. The cats involved are returned to the exact location they were found (again
this will be explained later).

Each cat is then to be paired off, with one male and one female in each cage, where they will then be placed into the structure designed for this experiment.

If all condition as have been described above are strictly adherered to, it will take about 7 to 8 years for what I am about to explain were the results.

One day about 8 years after this particular experiment was conducted successfully, a caretaker went into the room where , the cats were held. In one of the cages he found one female cat and two males kittens.

Further experiments were done where there are direct observation and hat was observed, was that under such conditions. Cats divide (as if they could on a multicellular level experience mitosis). In plain English this means that the cat split in half and turned into two male kittens, each able to reproduce. When this happened all
the other cats became very angry, the next set of instructions are very important. In every case where the
instructions are no followed every member involved in that experiment was killed by a very violent cat.

Each cat involved in a successful experiment must be returned to the exact location where they were originally found. With respect to the kittens, return them to the location where the male originally placed in that particular cage was found (do not worry they will be fine as they know everything there parent knew).

The account explains that when the Roman Empire burned the Library of Egypt they removed its content beforehand. Today all that information is currently hidden in the basements of the Vatican. Prior to the
Black Plague the Vatican tried to repeat this experiment without really comprehending the actual results.

Egypt had responded to these results by treating cats as gods but the Vatican responded differently. They ordered that all Cats be put to death and this resulted in a rather serious problem with Rats.

This is a fist in a series of many accounts I am ready to present....

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

When this happened all
the other cats became very angry, the next set of instructions are very important. In every case where the
instructions are no followed every member involved in that experiment was killed by a very violent cat.

WTF..?

Any chance you didn't follow instructions as well..?

I would love to see a violent cat attack you for the OP.

edit on 26-4-2013 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Kashai

When this happened all

WTF..?

I would love to see a violent cat attack you for the OP as well.

It is said that based upon the account if one adheres to the instruction's one will see the same result.

This being mitosis upon a multicellular level.

I am not worried about that there will be many other accounts to follow....

Any thoughts?
edit on 26-4-2013 by Kashai because: added content

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I don't think we're really talking about cats here.
I think that the pharaoh was looking for something to stop him from ageing.
After an 8 year experiment the researchers of the day discovered cells divide and multiply.
The cats are cells, the cages are a pitri dish.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
After an 8 year experiment the researchers of the day discovered cells divide and multiply.

In relation to this experiment there is no reason to believe it could happen to humans. What made this experiment relevant to Anubis was that it was possible that at death, he could divide.

In essence becoming two younger versions of himself with all his memories.

PS: The next is called "Eye's Closed".

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
NM,

edit on 27-4-2013 by kimish because: shouldn't post when tired

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Kashai

When this happened all

WTF..?

I would love to see a violent cat attack you for the OP as well.

It is said that based upon the account if one adheres to the instruction's one will see the same result.

This being mitosis upon a multicellular level.

I am not worried about that there will be many other accounts to follow....

Any thoughts?

OP, Facelift is having a go at your gramma.Which is fairly messed up.He is not having ago at your pretext.
Now wether your pretext is fact or fiction is another matter. Thus far, you have described gentic memory or blood memory. Not a fiction, some are aware of it, other are not. It even explains phobia's. I have no trouble accessing my ancestor's this way.
You are correct about the current location of the Alexanderia libary.It was never destroyed.

edit on 27-4-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu

And you believe this based on the unsourced ramblings rampant in the OP?

Harte

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Heaven forbid that someone take part in speculating.

This is ATS, not a research forum.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
ok .. i guess i`ll have to answer this

Anubis was a prophet an as all prophets he would live 1000 years .

was he??
anubis was a "god" in the realm of the dead, namely the gateway.

Horus (the king) was a child of osiris and isis
Anubis was a child of osiris and nephytus

Anubis wanted to rid himself of this condition and so as Pharaoh he authorized 1000 experiments in order to find a cure to this condition, that would result in his death.

anubis was never a pharaoh in their mythic beliefs

it was, creater first
then Ra (in some myths)
then Shu (the air)
then his son Geb (the earth)
then his son osiris (the dead king)
then his son horus (the living king)

It seems apparent based upon our efforts that the cats be amongst the one that live in the streets of our city, on there own.

dogs guarded the dead
cats guarded the living

babble rabble blablababbilly boo woopeddehooatsrulesbabblebabble bluplpulul

what have you been smoking dude

One day about 8 years after this particular experiment was conducted successfully, a caretaker went into the room where , the cats were held. In one of the cages he found one female cat and two males kittens.

sounds like the scene from jurrasic park, when they find an egg...even though every dinosaur is one sex
and the guy says "nature will find a way"...

whatever

Further experiments were done where there are direct observation and hat was observed, was that under such conditions. Cats divide (as if they could on a multicellular level experience mitosis). In plain English this means that the cat split in half and turned into two male kittens, each able to reproduce.

now iv heard it all

you need to pass that doobie on...but not to your cat!!

The account explains that when the Roman Empire burned the Library of Egypt they removed its content beforehand.

the romans stole the knowledge
destroyed deeds and contracts
then plundered gold, material wealth and crops

like they did to every place they "conquered"

Egypt had responded to these results by treating cats as gods but the Vatican responded differently. They ordered that all Cats be put to death and this resulted in a rather serious problem with Rats.

cats were important, because in real life and in their religion
snakes and scorpians were feared by the gods and in turn the pharaoh

how did the people defend themselves against snakes and scorpions in their heaven on earth?....they domesticated cats!

This is a fist in a series of many accounts I am ready to present....

Any thoughts?

keep going dude
but try and tweak what your doing.... your tripping a bit
keep the motivation...theres lots to know and find out

peace

edit on 27-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This information was presented to me when I was about 4 years old It is a part of an education presented to me by Taino elders.

Many believe the Taino are extinct by if you run a search on (Puerto Rico and Taino Indians),
you will have access to their web ring.

These accounts are very ancient the only place they are actually represented in Western Cultures is in the Forums I have visited, since I began writing in them ,that would be since 1992 With respect to the powers that be in this forum? I was last speaking in this forum about a decade ago and I presented the same accounts (you can take that to the bank) .

I would also like to point out that Mayan Ball courts have been recently found on the Island of Puerto Rico.

Yes my grammar is lacking but I speak four languages and English is the last one I learned.

With respect to Anubis, Jesus is considered a God so why would you not consider that Anubis was once a real
person?

My impression is that principal to our discussion is the issue this idea that animal's and even humans could divide, like cells?

Does suggest a time well before western society claims is the origin of such technology as
microscopes

So secret was this matter that people with knowledge of such technology was killed, to maintain a secret. The structure a secret lab where the idea of having discovered mitosis in multicellular life forms had begun with research into cats.

Any thoughts?

edit on 28-4-2013 by Kashai because: modifed content

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

For what its worth, i am very interested in hearing what you have to say on this matter.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have a cat, very sweet little guy. He is a rescue; a friend found him last December... he had a serious respiratory infection, his fur was tangled and matted (Persian mix) and he weighed next to nothing... we figured he was a goner, but refused to give up on him. Now he is very healthy, very loving and follows me around all day... (now, I am not a cat person. It's not that I don't like cats, I just can't eat a whole one). Because of his matted fur, we had to have a "lion cut" done by the groomer... and, as it is still not all that warm here, he wears a little gray sweater. He looks like a Dr. Seuss character. I absolutely love the little guy. But... he has gas. Bad gas. He squeezes one off and he can knock a buzzard off of a gut-wagon at 200 yards. He has made my wife vomit, drives the dogs out of the room and if he is in a mood, he will crack one off then leave. Noxious. We have two other cats, and they are both equally messed up... they are cats. Some days it is absolute feline insanity around here... and they do the most insane stuff...

Never seen one divide, though...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The account was presented to those of my culture from the Olmec.

They are clear evidence that cultures from the Eastern Hemisphere visited the Western Hemisphere prior to Christ.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Then share with us.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

They are clear evidence that cultures from the Eastern Hemisphere visited the Western Hemisphere prior to Christ.

thats the only thing that i could agree with

a for the rest...im lost

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
In the book of Genesis, in the account of the creation of man,

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Interesting to me is that it says "created he him;male and female created he them"
Immediately after creating the man...

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

My interpretation....man was asexual.

wiki asexual reproduction

It clearly states that man was male and female yet Woman had not yet been created.

In Genesis 2, man clearly undergoes some changes. God takes him from ? and places him in a garden He had planted. He is first named there after having the breath of life breathed into him. Now He's Adam. Then the woman is created...from Adam. Man came from the dust of the earth, multiplied and REPLENISHED and subdued. Eve, or Woman was created from Adam's rib. She was to be his equal.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Do not feel bad when I started looking into Egyptian Mythology I also felt lost.

One way of understanding it is that Noah's flood occurred as a result of the end of the last Ice Age. Prior to that not only was the water table low enough to allow many of the Caribbean Islands to be connected. But also since there is no such thing as a salt water glacier, the oceans were much saltier, therefore travel between the hemispheres much easier.

The Olmec's were descendants of Akhenaten as well as his followers who left Egypt because of the issue of them believing in one God.

If you are familiar with the headdress of Egyptian Culture you are familiar with, the head of a vulture and that of a cobra. Toltec headdress include the back of the head of a cobra and the back of a dove.

Any thoughts?

edit on 28-4-2013 by Kashai because: Modifed content

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This place is getting more and more like GLP everyday. WTF did I just read.....?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Anubis wanted to cure himself of living 1000 years, so a Pharaoh did some experiments with stolen cats. The cats divided into two new cats, then they put the cats back. How did this help Anubis exactly?

I can just imagine Anubis standing there, decaying, with the wind blowing through his ribs, while the Pharaoh presents him with magical arcane knowledge of cat parthenogenesis. "Err.. thanks Unas, that, really, helps.."

How many mushroom milkshakes had your elders drunk before telling you this?

edit on 29-4-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join