It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA partly to blame for Terrorism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Dunno why this was automatically moved to Chit Chat. oh well..

I really dont understand how this whole being emotional, full of rage somehow supports or justifies someones stance, but apparently its very commonplace in America? We saw this in SH where Parker summoned, conjured up emotions before even being ready for addressing the public on camera, and again from Obama's dramatic pauses here he wiped at tears that just weren't there, but were supposed to be for a traditionally emotional, mood-swung, happy-devasted bipolar American.

Im trying to understand why the mother is so outraged that decisions US made contribute to America being a target for "terror".

So, apparently her answer is NO, USA isn't to blame at all for terrorism!
And that USA's worldly decisions (ie, the most invasions and bombings across the globe) do NOT contribute to America apparently being such a bullseye target for "terror" and she wants to engrain the contrary in her son's patriotism.

That is, if her son went around the whole schoolyard on a regular basis bullying lots of kids, beating them up and stealing their drinks snacks & lunches, if one day a child stood up and gave him some of his own medicine, her son would not have had it coming?!

Worst yet in the case of her son 'being USA' then he would bully, stab himself in a violent rage, only to create some ill-placed justification to go to war with the schoolyard full of kids - as if he weren't already, from the get-go.

www.theblaze.com...

edit on 26-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
actually yes its true.. everything we do all the murdering of women/children in other countries, all the warmongering, ect ect all the many many evil things that our country does has everything to do with it..

What comes around goes around and karma is a bitch and we have some really bad karma.

The fact that she denies is only proves she is part of the problem. No one thinks that US does anything bad.. Wake up WE ARE THE BAD GUYS NOW.. WE ARE THE NEW HITLER.
edit on 26-4-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I would say WE are MOSTLY to blame for terrorism, and I would go even further and say that the US Government is the largest terrorist organization in the world, and the American people are complicit because they keep voting for the same imperialist war mongering politicians.

Disclaimer: I am an American and a disabled vet with 6 combat tours, so I have earned the right to say whatever I want about America.
edit on 26-4-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I would say WE are MOSTLY to blame for terrorism, and I would go even further and say that the US Government is the largest terrorist organization in the world, and the American people are complicit because they keep voting for the same imperialist war mongering politicians.

Disclaimer: I am an American and a disabled vet with 6 combat tours, so I have earned the right to say whatever I want about America.

Ok so you joined the military, and by your logic, youre a part of all that and partly responsible and furthermore, imply that no one else has the right to speak their opinion because they didn't do as you did? You dont really believe any of that do you? I just wanna make sure I understand what you just said.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Ok so you joined the military, and by your logic, youre a part of all that and partly responsible and furthermore, imply that no one else has the right to speak their opinion because they didn't do as you did? You dont really believe any of that do you? I just wanna make sure I understand what you just said.

Yes, I joined the military... did 13 years... thought that I was doing good, doing the right thing, but then realized that I was nothing more than a pawn in a globalist banker domination agenda. I am not implying that you or anyone else can't have an opinion. My disclaimer is for all of the "USA!, USA!, USA!" people who jump all over people that criticize America. My point was to show them that I'm not a foreigner, and that I have relevant experiences that have shaped my opinion. I love it when people jump to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Yes, I joined the military... did 13 years... thought that I was doing good, doing the right thing, but then realized that I was nothing more than a pawn in a globalist banker domination agenda. I am not implying that you or anyone else can't have an opinion. My disclaimer is for all of the "USA!, USA!, USA!" people who jump all over people that criticize America. My point was to show them that I'm not a foreigner, and that I have relevant experiences that have shaped my opinion. I love it when people jump to conclusions.

No, not jumping to conclusions brother and no judging here. Just reading and trying to understand what you wrote. Thank you for your service.

top topics

join