It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe some new Info on Boston Bombings! aunt and mother talks about the Naked guy now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadara_dk

then I begin to think of all the Boston Bombing videos there was some blue at the marathon, makes me thinking again... can we even trust any video today?

Too true you can't trust any video or any statements by "victims" or anything by anybody because everything is massive lie. The thousands of runners from hundreds of countries were all primed before the event to pretend a real attack had taken place. Some of the runners had even agreed to get their limbs blown off to make it look really real. Even better those foreign conspiracists working with the US government had even managed to get their families back home to join in the charade. The cover-up across so many borders involving hundreds of direct participants and tens of thousands of secondary conspiracists without anybody anywhere spilling the beans was a massive successful conspiracy. Wow they are getting so good these days..........

Either that or this Boston conspiracy nonsense makes ATS look like a site of illogical fools.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

When and where did i say that all people that day was or is "in ón it" !!!!!!

First of there is so Many holes to OS or missing. And maybe if one of the "suspects" gets to court.

2 you are ón ATS if you believe that not one single Odd thing about the attack. Or even ón 911 or maybe not a inside job? Because my country did also go to the same wars as USA! Since 911! And ón the Boston attack did there not die Many Many more People in Iraq the same Day??? I do not understand your mind about your words about what I do and say! What happen to have a open mind these days? And when is it wrong to questions the OS, and another look ón a event ,
edit on 28-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: Writing ón iPad!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

then I begin to think of all the Boston Bombing videos there was some blue at the marathon, makes me thinking again... can we even trust any video today?

Too true you can't trust any video or any statements by "victims" or anything by anybody because everything is massive lie. The thousands of runners from hundreds of countries were all primed before the event to pretend a real attack had taken place. Some of the runners had even agreed to get their limbs blown off to make it look really real. Even better those foreign conspiracists working with the US government had even managed to get their families back home to join in the charade. The cover-up across so many borders involving hundreds of direct participants and tens of thousands of secondary conspiracists without anybody anywhere spilling the beans was a massive successful conspiracy. Wow they are getting so good these days..........

Either that or this Boston conspiracy nonsense makes ATS look like a site of illogical fools.

Not taking away most of what you say, however in the first instance this was a conspiracy and it did happen, the full depth of which may not yet be fully known. But, it is also true video can't be trusted because it is machinery that is fallible in it's operation, it is fallible because it is easily to manipulate deliberately.
What is not right in your post is to make a menage of fact and fiction of your own making, as you see it as if coming from some conspiracist drone.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
SMOKING GUN.

This user: Eterne

THIS THREAD

Boston Bombing suspect #2 possibly w/ backpack - manipulation of the David Green photo

edit on 28-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

wow that has to be the SMOKING Gun.

can we try locate where the press pic is from ? what news source is it.

very nice.

FIND A SIDE WITH THAT ORGINALE: ! IT HAS THE WHITE DOT BEHIND HIM !! smokes raise

Kings orginal PIC

Uploading it now

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: find the pics. holy smoke

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: its uploadet and ready to smoke

now circle red:

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

SMOKING GUN.

This user: Eterne

THIS THREAD

Boston Bombing suspect #2 possibly w/ backpack - manipulation of the David Green photo

edit on 28-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

wow that has to be the SMOKING Gun.

can we try locate where the press pic is from ? what news source is it.

very nice.

FIND A SIDE WITH THAT ORGINALE: ! IT HAS THE WHITE DOT BEHIND HIM !! smokes raise

Kings orginal PIC

Uploading it now

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: find the pics. holy smoke

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: its uploadet and ready to smoke

now circle red:

no matter the modern technology, how the heck can they tell anything from these pics. Especeally when the one they put out is so clean and clear.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

I don't see where you are going with this other then the OS pic is A manipulation of the David Green photo.

we just got them with there pants down. but it also seems you have not yet answer about the "white dot" behind the Terrorist on the on the Press Pic of David green showing the "real pic" of his phone.

Also He has a Iphone I also have one ( 4 S ) and I know when focus in best there pic is one of the best there is.
so that can I buy. and we have a pic of a pic on a iphone screen. maybe it is nothings. but when u compare the 2 pic there is a different between them. A White DOT. and glad to see that I misunderstood you a little bit there

edit on 29-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: just did´t answar on the solution. of the pics release

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

thats what i am saying, how the official pic and the one on his camara has so many discrepensies. Like on the camara, to me, it looks like a cop in a hat running in front of him with the other guy and the lady in a blue jacket but on the official photo its 3 guys and the lady. And i see the dot you are talking about but have no idea what it could be so i didnt comment on it. Just that again it is not thier in the official pick.
Also please dont attack me for giving my opinion, even if its not a popular one. I dont do it to others please dont do it to me.

wait i just noticed this, can someone tell me if i am wrong?
. in the clear pic it shows a balding guy in a suite standing right behind him looking down the street. But in the origional i dont see the guy or his outline or anything. Do you?
edit on 29-4-2013 by tluna1 because: add a thought

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by kadara_dk

thats what i am saying, how the official pic and the one on his camara has so many discrepensies. Like on the camara, to me, it looks like a cop in a hat running in front of him with the other guy and the lady in a blue jacket but on the official photo its 3 guys and the lady. And i see the dot you are talking about but have no idea what it could be so i didnt comment on it. Just that again it is not thier in the official pick.
Also please dont attack me for giving my opinion, even if its not a popular one. I dont do it to others please dont do it to me.

wait i just noticed this, can someone tell me if i am wrong?
. in the clear pic it shows a balding guy in a suite standing right behind him looking down the street. But in the origional i dont see the guy or his outline or anything. Do you?
edit on 29-4-2013 by tluna1 because: add a thought

well on the clear and OS pic. yes

but on the Press Pic of David. When its normal I can sense that he is there but when I zoom in its too hard too tell. but I would say he is there. and also why would they make that guy up and so far do we know nothing about him. but I will try to find a better Pic of the "Press pic of David Green holding phone"

just found on a site where I thinks it coming from. More stuff on the OS pic.
THIS SITE

MAYBE not after all smoking Gun ;

this is from his IPAD !!! THIS ONE HERE IPAD PIC

from this pic: ORIGINAL PRESS PHOTO

After a little there is hope : Maybe maybe. there is hope check this out
the OS Pic and Press pic side by side

also this youtube video :

on the thread ; Picture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Leaving Scene of Bombing Photoshopped?, I have postet this Here

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

That's a pixel. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

ugg i cant see the pix in this comptuer , i get the dredded red x

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
And now...ta da....

The Bostob Bomber body is claimed to be buried

Body of Boston Marathon bombing suspect buried in undisclosed location

www.theglobeandmail.com...

soooo...convenient...just like Bin Laden's body....nobody can confirm the body ever was.

The aunt and mom are right, they arrested the guy, he's alive somewhere in their custody, but we get the alternate story. I wonder why they're keeping him alive. Maybe he agreed to go into the witness protection program? Or, become a CIA agent, going deep undercover? This may all be staged just to create a CIA asset, who is about to be trained and sent into the field.

Hmmm...

edit on 9-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

I do find it odd, what has been done too the dead suspect. I don't know if that is a normal deal with a dead suspect.

but If even that naked guy, is or is not the older brothers. that is still a odd arrested.

what ells I find odd is this new thread :

Witness: Boston cop shot by other cops, not Tsarnaev brothers

there is more too the whole boston bombing. plus all the laws about stopping Guns, ammo etc.
I would just add ( and will add my voice too in a Gun thread ) that I was from little against GUN,
but after older and see the history etc of USA. I think it is a real and important need to have Guns too protect against bad people trying to Steal or Hurt you...

so I do not like to see that the laws change to Anti-gun laws.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join