It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe some new Info on Boston Bombings! aunt and mother talks about the Naked guy now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Oh good god? The point of my post was not the gash, evident when you read it.

The vest was said to have been triggered, said to have killed him, said to have been triggered by his brother running over him.... in MSM reports. Now, I realize that MSM news means nothing today, but you are seriously going to say you have never heard that he was killed by an explosive vest?

ATS is just so special any more.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Cabalis

The vest was said to have been triggered, said to have killed him, said to have been triggered by his brother running over him.... in MSM reports. Now, I realize that MSM news means nothing today, but you are seriously going to say you have never heard that he was killed by an explosive vest?

Yes I'm going to say I never saw anything that stated he was killed by the explosive vest. I've read articles stating that he was shot and possibly ran over by his brother, but nothing about the explosive vest being triggered. Please link the article you are referencing. Don't you think if he'd triggered an explosive vest there would be a lot less body left?? Just do a google search for suicide bombers on Google images to get an idea of how much body mass would be left.

I agree, it takes a special person to think an explosive vest would leave a body as intact as Tamerlans was in the photo posted online.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
reply to post by gladtobehere

who is the guy in green in your GIF?

Also, the links in my signature is all the proof I needed to know these guys were framed.

Wow the picture of the bag at the apartment! i spent hours online trying to find a similar bag for sell, even any with the two tone straps are just really rare and I never did find one like it.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

cutting open the chest and using rib-spreaders to let doctors drain blood in the sac around the heart that can put pressure on the heart and keep it from beating.
reply to post by Cabalis

It looks in the wrong place for that.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
The naked guy had no chest hair, but was similarly built. His nose is also flat. Looks like he is a Pacific Islander or perhaps Samoan. Just what I gathered from the photos

The video I saw was so blurred out something as fine as chest hair would not possibly be seen.

But this guy says

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was 6'3" tall, and this man is obviously much shorter.

metabunk.org...!
edit on 27-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
reply to post by smurfy

That's the thing, you can't say the video is too grainy to tell if there is chest hair but then say it's not too grainy that you can make out facial features. Imho

Well there is one spot with a pretty clear shot of the face.

Look at video two especially the ear.

cannonfire.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
HI all. love too see that so many has given there time too discuss this Topic and some more about the Boston Bombings.

now I have try making a picture of the naked guy from video on youtube but when I pause to take screen shot. then is all bluri ( pixels all bigger even in the 1080p version. but here is what I have made about the Naked guy.

even they are bad. I would stand behind the Mother and Aunt so far. FBI or another show ME the Real deal ( real video likes the OS stated as in the beginning of this event

and too those who has written to me I will be reading back now

and nice also to see a open minded about every move the PTB ( maybe government ) and Media.

I would love to show something from ( the same network ) tv2 a program called on Danish "Presse log

In 'Press Lodge' on TV 2 News is the tradition that media managers put themselves in the confessional and confess week's biggest blunders in their own media.

In the past week, it was especially the history of the victim Marlene Duus, whose violent ex-girlfriend on probation has got a job at the chef Claus Meyer, while she herself fighting for compensation have red ears on the editorial transitions.

At Politiken, printed the chronicle of Marlene Duus, which boosted a major debate about violence victims and perpetrators' rights were never followed up properly on the story, admits editor Lars Grarup.

And on TV 2 is perhaps enough getting on with the story, but Marlene Duus is not even got a say in the matter, sorry news director Michael Dyrby.

do not know if there is something like that in the USA

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I just read on another thread and found this

HERE the smoking GUN

from this USER : Adz86

on this Thread BOSTON BOMBING

that is also a good read

peace and love.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

I don't think it was ever reported he died from an explosive vest either. If you heard the scanner at the time, police treated every person apprehended as if they might be wearing one, obviously that's why they were stripped. Many people picked up on possible devices mentioned by police

The brothers were reported to have thrown bombs and a doctor was interviewed that said Tamerlan had blast injuries, gun shot wounds and other injuries. No where reported he was killed by a suicide vest.... Unless you have a source that proves otherwise?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by kadara_dk

That video at the bottom is creepy. But if you're saying what I think you're saying I have a question.

Why would a whole bunch of people have their legs and feet sliced off for a government false flag ?

Look... I have no idea what's going on here either, ok? But I just wanted to put it out there... Prosthetics. Need I say more? Ok I'll say more. Highly advanced, realistic prosthetics. Well rehearsed actors. Military people who were injured already then recruited to wear prosthetics...
Then there's another big question... Why would they do this? Only two answers make sense... Ideology, the bad guys think they are doing good. Perhaps their superiors have convinced them that if we do not follow this plan of action, there is no hope for the future. We need a nwo to maintain control before some maniac gets loose with some nukes. Who knows what they were told or shown?

Another stranger possibility... Ever seen the movie Surrogates, or read the graphic novel? Maybe some form of that or highly advanced mind control... Imagine suddenly "blacking out", and then later "waking up" only to discover your brother is dead and you are now at the center of a massive manhunt. And its all believable because you made some foolish rants on the internet or something...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The cops are perverts.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

reply to post by smurfy

That's the thing, you can't say the video is too grainy to tell if there is chest hair but then say it's not too grainy that you can make out facial features. Imho

Well there is one spot with a pretty clear shot of the face.

Look at video two especially the ear.

cannonfire.blogspot.com...

Yes I had seen the likeness too, and there is/was a still full frontal that I had seen.
What is disturbing is the possibility that MSM may be using without official contradiction drill pictures into the actual event when there is no doubt in my mind that event took place, that people died, and were badly hurt. There also was the FBI's obligation to show the CCTV pictures/photo's that showed the bombers dropping their bags, or at least one of them, that time has now passed. IMO even the Mr Green photograph was compromised before we got to see it and was subjected to photoshopping to an attempt to create confusion.
What the rationale is, is beyond me. Most people want the simple truth of events, not some kind of hype.
edit on 27-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

cutting open the chest and using rib-spreaders to let doctors drain blood in the sac around the heart that can put pressure on the heart and keep it from beating.
reply to post by Cabalis

It looks in the wrong place for that.

No you can go in from the side as well. Just google image search the subject and you'll see plenty of medical pictures where they go in through the side. Here's a link to the procedure for using rib spreaders, pay special attention to the second sentence under the approach heading.

Rib Spreader

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have to ask, what does Dan Dicks have to gain from fabricating this. It all seems very strange, she wouldn't come on camera so it makes me wonder... If the story is true she is very afraid, and possibly rightly so. What does everyone else think... does Dan Dicks gain anything besides possible viewers if he fabricated this?

The fact remains... Why hasn't she (closest blood relative to him [location wise] besides his brother.) been contacted to identify the body?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Okay.... Member linked in this thread to another thread, where another member posted a link to a ton of pictures. I have seen them all except the last one.

Something extremely strange is happening here. Its not even the "fake bottle of blood." Its the fact that this picture is taken in the EXACT spot where the guy who lost both his legs (the one who identified the suspects) should have been right in between the man with the sunglasses and the injured woman in red. First of all... where is he? If it is because this picture was taken after he was already removed then... Where is all the BLOOD!! There is lots of blood under the woman in red but the position that the man was laying would have places his legs closer to the man in sunglasses and their is little blood there. Assuming the injured lady in red would not have moved much (if at all) there is not nearly enough for where it should be. Am I imagining things...?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

Yes I'm going to say I never saw anything that stated he was killed by the explosive vest. I've read articles stating that he was shot and possibly ran over by his brother, but nothing about the explosive vest being triggered. Please link the article you are referencing. Don't you think if he'd triggered an explosive vest there would be a lot less body left?? Just do a google search for suicide bombers on Google images to get an idea of how much body mass would be left.

I agree, it takes a special person to think an explosive vest would leave a body as intact as Tamerlans was in the photo posted online.

Maybe... It wasn't large explosives, but a whole crapton of those little blackjacks, or ladies fingers... So it didn't exactly go as.planned... Instead of one big ka-boom it was more like... Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Eh...that sucked...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

very nice and I have been looking at that pic and on must of the others pic, really trying to make up about " WHO really did get help first and WHO was moved First away from the Screen of Crime. and WHO last" ?

I have on the pic, tried to show on the pic where This "the guy who lost both his legs" is "maybe" on it

Red Circle = His Legs, what there is left, it looks like his ruined pants.
Green Circle would be where his body should be.

maybe in the Frame this pic is taken, He is somehow on the side and behind the woman (with later Head injuries and at the Green and Red Circle )

but if you compare with the other pictures, they do not make much sense

I do find it a little bit odd that we are not seeing on the pic a least a arm or some little part of the White/Grey shirt.?
edit on 28-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: miss alittle

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

Watch the first 2 mins....I think it's very relevant to this thread.

He now has a pop-up disclaimer over the first 2 mins that says "sorry, this has been debunked".

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I actually hadn't really heard that via any msm. Just a mention here or there on ATS (like yours). I had only heard shootout and run over by brother.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
Okay.... Member linked in this thread to another thread, where another member posted a link to a ton of pictures. I have seen them all except the last one.

Something extremely strange is happening here. Its not even the "fake bottle of blood."

What part of "It's just a DRILL" did you guys not get?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join