It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe some new Info on Boston Bombings! aunt and mother talks about the Naked guy now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
The naked guy had no chest hair, but was similarly built. His nose is also flat. Looks like he is a Pacific Islander or perhaps Samoan. Just what I gathered from the photos

No chest hair as opposed to what in a grainy video, which is taken from a certain time in the pursuit of the then known suspects?
Why was he naked with everybody and their granny taking pictures, when once he was stripped should have been in a foil blanket which every police vehicle is obliged to carry, for at least modesty's sake in this case.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Frankly, I wish they wouldn't have "grained out" the best part. I was curious. LOL, just kidding. Clearly the man has a bare chest.

My kids do that crap. They shave their body hair. They are both athletes, they have been doing it for years.

The guy is buffed out. He is a shaver for sure. Tamerlan had chest hair. I have seen it in all the photos of him.
edit on 26-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That's the thing, you can't say the video is too grainy to tell if there is chest hair but then say it's not too grainy that you can make out facial features. Imho

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
reply to post by smurfy

That's the thing, you can't say the video is too grainy to tell if there is chest hair but then say it's not too grainy that you can make out facial features. Imho

I know, then there are the foil blankets that were not used, what was the point of that exercise.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Its Sunil Tripathi, one of the echos who is now also dead.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Tripathis been missing for weeks , just turned up dead acually......identified by dentals....
must have been killed a while back....
This whole mess stinks.....
The way the government keeps all the information running around in circles.....
They may have just botched this enough to get caught.....
Theres gotta be some key piece of info we dont see yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The naked guy does have some chest hair imo, just not a full top chest, I believe you can make out the 'strip' of hair, that said, the only footage I have seen looked like it was shot with a 5yr old camera phone, in the dark, with lots of light obstruction.
Are there any other photos or Video of 'Naked' guy?

Edit - I'll say this also, While we are talking about Special FX and 'Keying'
Remember that the video of the Naked guy had added manipulation of blur round the 'gentlemens area' for obvious reasons, but who is to say what else was added, blurred. Lets not mention that Tracking will have been useed to keep the blurred out area blurred.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

That is what I am saying. They blurred out the best part, lol
I mean, if they are gonna show us a naked guy, let's see it all

There is NO hair on that chest...none. None that I could make out anyway. Tamerlan did not partake in the body groom implements that are available.

Anyway... that is what I think. Take it or leave it.
edit on 27-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Taggart

There is NO hair on that chest...none. None that I could make out anyway. Tamerlan did not partake in the body groom implements that are available.

So where is your source to say that he was not shaving before the bombing?
Are you aware it could be a possibility that he was?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

The picture of his dead body shows a swarth of chest hair. I don't have a link.
But google is your friend

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
how did he die if they arrested him naked?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

reply to post by Taggart

So where is your source to say that he was not shaving before the bombing?
Are you aware it could be a possibility that he was?

what? So he shaved before the bombing, was arrested hairless then it grew by the time of the post mortem pictures? I don't see the relevance of him shaving before the bombing?
Even if Naked man is not Tamerlan, and he shaved before the bombings, that chest hair on the post mortem picture did not grow over night, that is of course we take the post mortem picture as being him.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It's ridiculous when people use a morph animation like this to attempt to show that two people are the same person. Just show the two pics. The intermediate frames in the animation don't exist, lol. It's literally a mechanism that tries to trick your brain into thinking that one could be the other, I mean LOOK how that face just melts into the other! And that's a lot of intermediate frames -- each with a fair amount of delta.

Get real.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by kadara_dk

Yes, but the autopsy photo, or whatever it is, clearly shows his chest hair.
Just sayin...

Didn't clearly show where the suicide vest damaged his upper torso though....

Unless you think that the butchered gash across his ribs was from an explosive device.

Read this article. Down near the bottom you'll get the answer as to why that gash is there.

Tamerlan's Gash

The doctor said he couldn't discuss specific treatments in the case except to say what is usually done in such circumstances, including putting a needle in the chest to relieve pressure that can damage blood vessels, and cutting open the chest and using rib-spreaders to let doctors drain blood in the sac around the heart that can put pressure on the heart and keep it from beating.

Emphasis mine.

If the kid had hemothorax then why didn't they chest tube him on sight...all the signs of the hemothorax, maybe caused by the car running him over, would have present.

The use of rib spreaders would have been unnecessary.

Unless of cause the aorta was damaged by a high energy trauma, which makes surgery mandatory.

The blast of a belt full of explosives would definately be traumatic.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
DON'T TRUST THE MEDIA THAT GOES AGAINST YOUR BELIEFS lol please

I saw on Danish tv about a new interview with the mother about the same video ( naked guy ) where she also says that the naked guy is Tamerlan, so she don't buy the OS.(

and too a thing about not trusting the media, when it comes too a big scale terror attack.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Its not necessarily meant to suggest that its the same person (or maybe it is depending on your individual interpretation), but that there were others on hand who were similar in appearance, who could be placed elsewhere or introduced if need be, ie echoes.

I dont feel the need to attack you over what you may or may not believe. I would ask for the same courtesy.

edit on 27-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

I don't think I said that. It was clear there was iodine around that incision. Looks like a lifesaving attempt by the doctors, yeah?

It seems that you and cabelis are not getting the point. I addressed the gash to head off any attempt to say that it was a result of the explosive vest.

My point was.... where are the traumatic injuries caused by the explosive vest that we heard so much about?

But good job on both of you for ignoring the question and trying to deflect.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I don't know. Contact the doctors to ask them, they are after all the doctors that attended to him. All I did was give a link to the reason for his gash. I should have expected that wouldn't be good enough.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by butcherguy

I don't think I said that. It was clear there was iodine around that incision. Looks like a lifesaving attempt by the doctors, yeah?

It seems that you and cabelis are not getting the point. I addressed the gash to head off any attempt to say that it was a result of the explosive vest.

My point was.... where are the traumatic injuries caused by the explosive vest that we heard so much about?

But good job on both of you for ignoring the question and trying to deflect.

Oh good God I wasn't trying to deflect. I was trying to clarify WHY the gash was there. You mentioned something about the explosive vest and I was clearing it up based on what the doctor said. I got the point but I was clarifying the misinformation you were stating based on what the doctor said. /facepalm

Oh, did the explosive vest actually trigger??? I don't recall seeing that anywhere online. If you have a link stating that is precisely what happened please provide it. I'm pretty sure if he had on an explosive device and it triggered we'd have a lot less to look at then the coroners photo.
edit on 4/27/2013 by Cabalis because: answered a question

edit on 4/27/2013 by Cabalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Watch the first 2 mins....I think it's very relevant to this thread.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join