It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe some new Info on Boston Bombings! aunt and mother talks about the Naked guy now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Maybe there is more to the Boston Bombings then we are going around thinking, and maybe a bad & very sad future ahead

Now it is a video from the 04/21/2013. the reporter is from "Press for Truths" Stan Dicks. has Interview the Aunt to the two suspects.

Maret Tsarnaeva the aunt of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the suspected Boston marathon bombers has revealed to me that she can positively identify the oldest nephew Tamerlan Tsarnaev as the man who was stripped naked and placed into a police cruiser during the manhunt for the suspects.

maybe there is more to the hole OS then we are being led to believe. the aunt telling Stan about "they will kill me" about the naked guy being Tamerlan.

I saw on Danish tv about a new interview with the mother about the same video ( naked guy ) where she also says that the naked guy is Tamerlan, so she don't buy the OS.(
THE VIDEO IS ON THE LINK: DANISH TV2 suspects mother new interview )

and too a thing about not trusting the media, when it comes too a big scale terror attack.
those who forget that we are living in year 2013 and forgetting about the history of all the False flag led to war. Tthe military always been ahead 10-15 years with technology. that's being said.

9-11 there have been many rumors about many off the videos of that day. but that is just another deep hole( say the "KEY" ( look up the key about 9-11 a video that fore ones will give you MONEY
) but then I found this video and I have not seen it on ATS before. maybe this video deserve its own thread.

Green screen magic. could also be tilte Blue screen magic.

then I begin to think of all the Boston Bombing videos there was some blue at the marathon, makes me thinking again... can we even trust any video today?

and if this threads is in the wrong one place. please move to where it belong Mods....
edit on 26-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: ITS not breaking news. but maybe to some. Subjects title changes.

edit on 26-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: add some to the text "Green screen magic" too. could also be tilte Blue screen magic.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The naked guy was probably a Craft International employee

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The naked guy had no chest hair, but was similarly built. His nose is also flat. Looks like he is a Pacific Islander or perhaps Samoan. Just what I gathered from the photos

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

That video at the bottom is creepy. But if you're saying what I think you're saying I have a question.

Why would a whole bunch of people have their legs and feet sliced off for a government false flag ?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

maybe your are right about it.

but maybe now he is a boxer, he did fight in between time from bombing to arrest. shaving his chest before a match cant I see no wrong in doing so, and look another sport "Tour de France" ( lance Armstrong shave his legs to bicycle) and boxers get hit in the face. and what about Stan so then he is making it up about the aunt saying they will kill me " or, he or she could be making that up or just lie. if she is a lawyer and he is a reporter posting video on Press for truth. I don't see the hard work just to be a hoax....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Its also interesting that:

Their backpacks didnt match.

They dont fit the typical MO, one was in an Ivy League school, the other in medical school.

The alleged confession was given by a drugged semi-conscious prisoner surrounded by establishment jack booted thugs.

The OS is filled with inconsistencies and lies.

They have yet to address any of the alleged guns used by the suspects which may never happen since we now learned that the younger brother was unarmed.

They didnt rob a 7-11.

We're first told that it was a "dark skinned males spotted by the Lord and Taylor cameras" and that they had a suspect in custody.

As the media gathered outside the courthouse, there was an alleged bomb threat, the court house was cleared, then it was announced that there was no suspect...

At 6:09, the aunt says that it was her nephew who was forced to strip down then arrested.

There are now other pictures to suggest that the actual suspect was a female and had an explosive device in her purse, which she clearly dropped.

The authorities fully intended to kill the younger brother but were SHOCKED to see that he emerged from the boat ALIVE.

The whole thing smacks of event echos and stand-ins/back-ups with Tamerlan Tsarnaev / Mike Mulugeta & Dzhokhar Tsarnaev / Sunil Tripathi.

Coincidence that they're all dead except one...

edit on 26-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I am not a insider. so your guess is as good as mine. but maybe its like some few is "in on it " and rest is just so busy being a human, and not like us " more open minded," not trusting all what the media say.

seen the "KEY" about 911 scary as the green / blue screen magic

I can't explain 3 dead. the shadow government doesn't care about 1 ( JFK) or 1000 people die.
just so there maybe can be NWO or something worse.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

who is the guy in green in your GIF?

Also, the links in my signature is all the proof I needed to know these guys were framed.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Okay wait. I must have been asleep when they got the naked man. I just watched that footage. If that's the dead brother and he has no marks on him, then what happened to him because i saw pictures of his dead body and it was burnt, sliced and riddled with bullets and that picture is him clearly him. You can see his face on it. So, again, if the naked man is/was the dead brother, what happened ?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadara_dk

Maybe there is more to the Boston Bombings then we are going around thinking, and maybe a bad & very sad future ahead

Now it is a video from the 04/21/2013. the reporter is from "Press for Truths" Stan Dicks. has Interview the Aunt to the two suspects.

Maret Tsarnaeva the aunt of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the suspected Boston marathon bombers has revealed to me that she can positively identify the oldest nephew Tamerlan Tsarnaev as the man who was stripped naked and placed into a police cruiser during the manhunt for the suspects.

And that is what the media (who were on scene, listening to scanners, chasing police, ambulance, etc) reported initially. Obviously they were instructed to retract that info, and replace it with a story that Tamberlan blew himself up with a suicide vest. They reported this, and that the naked guy as a carjack victim.

The carjack victim went on air and interview. However, the carjack victim did not claim to be handcuffed, nor stripped naked. In fact, the carjack victim praises the police for how well he was treated and even stated spent the rest of the evening chatting with them over coffee.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

wow. the smoking gun, very nice and thank you. I do smell something about the hole case.

its hard too follow all the threads. I had also been on those threads before but hard to find them again.
I will try follow up on them

we soon need a new thread with all the information there is on this case.

have you ever seen the video with "green / blue screen magic" before ?

and the KEY ( 9/11) ?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh yea, S^F for delving into the deeper/technical stuff like green/blue screen

Would like to see more about that.. like where to look for those telltale signs?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

no, sure haven't, I'll have to check them out.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

I want to tell about my girlfriend have been watching all season of "greys anatomy" while I had viewed some of almost all with her. I never through about that there was CGI in it maybe a little. hehe

wow some of the others screens. I was like : trying to guess where the green / blue would be. and to the telltale signs I wish there was

but maybe I am just not up to date with how new tv-shows are being tape
I know madmen would be like all CGI to make it look like another time.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yes, but the autopsy photo, or whatever it is, clearly shows his chest hair.
Just sayin...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Just sayin...

Didn't clearly show where the suicide vest damaged his upper torso though....

Unless you think that the butchered gash across his ribs was from an explosive device.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Just sayin...

Didn't clearly show where the suicide vest damaged his upper torso though....

Unless you think that the butchered gash across his ribs was from an explosive device.

Read this article. Down near the bottom you'll get the answer as to why that gash is there.

Tamerlan's Gash

The doctor said he couldn't discuss specific treatments in the case except to say what is usually done in such circumstances, including putting a needle in the chest to relieve pressure that can damage blood vessels, and cutting open the chest and using rib-spreaders to let doctors drain blood in the sac around the heart that can put pressure on the heart and keep it from beating.

Emphasis mine.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Careful with facts, it's kind of like feeding a gremlin after midnight.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I don't think I said that. It was clear there was iodine around that incision. Looks like a lifesaving attempt by the doctors, yeah?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Just sayin...

I noticed those two points, as well. (video walking to police car - appears to be bare chested; post-autopsy photo - shows chest hair)
One has to wonder, though, at the odds of how closely the "naked man in police custody" resembles the older brother (Tamerlan?).
Coincidences happen... That's life. When the number of coincidences passes a certain threshold (determined by the quality and number of said coincidences), however, eyebrows should start quivering.
Those that don't, are fully immersed (in denial).
Not saying you are... I've read a number of your posts on related topics and found that you generally try to give a fact-based (or subjectively fact-based) perspective.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join