It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The List Grows...Immigration officials holding two fellow students of Boston bombing suspect

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Lnk

Their faces are not blocked out anymore because I am sure the FBI wants people to call if they have seen them. Meet Dias Kadyrbayev and Azamat Tazhayakov. These are the newest members to be added along with mom to thet growing list. Still a false flag? This is getting very serious as there are tnedrils going everywhere....




Two people seen in a photo with suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in New York's famed Times Square are being held by authorities on administrative immigration violations, Fox News has confirmed. The two men were identified to Fox News as Dias Kadyrbayev and Azamat Tazhayakov, both citizens of Kazakhstan. They can be seen standing next to Tsarnaev in a photo believed to have been taken in April 2012 in Times Square, which authorities suspect was another of the bombers' intended targets. Kadyrbayev and Tazhayakov were arrested April 20 -- five days after the attack at the marathon -- at the Hidden Brook apartments by the FBI and Homeland Security in New Bedford Mass., and they are being detained by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement at the Suffolk County House of Corrections in Boston because of problems relating to their student visas, sources told Fox News.


these are the guys that had the weird license plate but their Dad said it was just a joke...




The father also said a "TERRORISTA #1" vanity plate on a BMW jointly owned by the two young men was just a joke.


Just like mom...
edit on 26-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I read about vanity plates getting turned down regularly because something is just remotely offensive to even a small theoretical group (religious in almost ANY form is a good example but sure not the only one).

What idiot in the license department thought allowing that one through was a good idea?? It wouldn't be remarkable if it wasn't an approval process ..but it is, so it does make me wonder about judgement among gov't bean counters sometimes.



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I read about vanity plates getting turned down regularly because something is just remotely offensive to even a small theoretical group (religious in almost ANY form is a good example but sure not the only one).

What idiot in the license department thought allowing that one through was a good idea?? It wouldn't be remarkable if it wasn't an approval process ..but it is, so it does make me wonder about judgement among gov't bean counters sometimes.


Not a real plate or a vanity plate. Looks like it was a UMASS Dartmouth plate cover. Something probably sold through the school supply store judging by the Upper portion saying UMASS DARTMOUTH and the mascot on the lower portion of the plate cover. Mass residents don't need front plates displayed, only rear plates.




edit on 26-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71
 


We used to call this guilt by association.



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy
 

Okay, my bad. That's a totally different thing than "Vanity Plate" as I know the definition. I think the text on Fox is more than a bit misleading with that choice of words. Vanity Plate here and elsewhere I've lived refer to personalized license plates issued by the State as a 'per request' paid thing ..... That's just a rectangular sign from a gift shop made to fit in a plate frame. Hmmm...



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
These are the guys that had the weird license plate but their Dad said it was just a joke...

The father also said a "TERRORISTA #1" vanity plate on a BMW jointly owned by the two young men was just a joke.


Often in jest...the real truth is spoken.

I'm just saying.

Perhaps the license plate tells us something about the (hidden agendas) in their lives.



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71
 

Since it has been determined that this is a "UMASS Dartmouth" vanity plate... The mascot for said school is the "Corsairs"...
My understanding is that "Corsairs" were - Pirates.
A fairly simple jump could be made from there, to...sponsoring school spirit...


edit on 4/26/2013 by WanDash because: for from



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash
 


It is Spanish I believe for terrorist.Corsair...nice try though. Lets do an image search for the word and see how many Corsairs we see. I think they are sponsoring terrorism, not the college.


Link[editb y]edit on 26-4-2013 by esdad71 because: sp



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   


.....sources told Fox News.


Hmm. Think I'll wait to make any further comments on this one, until more sources collaborate.. I just don't trust anything Fox News reports these days.
edit on 4/26/2013 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by WanDash
 


It is Spanish I believe for terrorist.Corsair...nice try though. Lets do an image search for the word and see how many Corsairs we see. I think they are sponsoring terrorism, not the college.


Don't really get your point.
You could be right... You could be wrong...
I didn't say the college was sponsoring terrorism...did I?
Was it a suggestion that there is a genuine similarity between the concept, meaning &/or interpretations of Corsair & Terrorist(a)?
Or might it have been that...an abstract jump (as is typical in university &/or college life) from Corsair...could be easily made (in some minds)...to "Terrorista"?
I don't know the answer...but it is not far from the realm of possibility or plausibility.
Or...perhaps you want to give me another "nice try".
When you examine information, do you simply attempt to establish your first notion as valid...and not try to see how, where or if other answers might fit?
....
edit on 4/26/2013 by WanDash because: funky formatting


ETA: Forgot to match your Google search...so - here ya go
latinamericanhistory.about.com...
edit on 4/26/2013 by WanDash because: linky dink

edit on 4/26/2013 by WanDash because: couldn't get google link to format-in



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash
 


No, I use latin derivatives in language and ista is commonly used in Spanish. It is called thinking. It is the first thing a person trying to identify a word would do Add terror and what do you get. Terrorists in Spanish. I think you would have failed the grammar test here. I was also not flippant towards you with my answer...I was just really trying to answer because maybe you did not know.

Maybe you never took a foreign language and cannot make these types of associations, i don't know, but if you equate Corsair to Terrorista then, well ok but it makes no sense. None at all. Unless by some stretch of the imagination these guys thought they were the Allah Pirates like youe are suggesting.

Also, I said they were sponsoring terror. The car owners. Not you...stay on target.

Howver you seem so interested and almost as if you know something...a reason they had it. IP check....

edit on 26-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


That was the point that truth is stranger than fiction everytime. You can script a movie but you can never script life...you can try but..



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This might sound crazy to people but I think there is a Koch connection and you know whos name will be dragged in with that. But it involves these new guys they are talking about and there friend who is also in Boston. Now there is a a whole string of things that build a connection between these things. You have the proxy war with Russia. You know how John McCain wanted to invade Russia while running for president. That is why I think the bomber was never really questioned. He was thought to be against Russia. That is also part of the reason Russia does not want to say what they know about the guy. Why would you tell the US how you spied on there spy?

Now I will also through in how these muslims they are after are different from what they all want to say Al Qaeda. No it is not them this is grass roots just like the Republican party wanted the Tea Party. But now they don't want those extreminist any more. They scare the Republican Party. Well Islam was scared of Al Qaeda and then turned more modern and as the extreminist would say Americanized. So you have a grass roots just like the Tea Party of Salafists Muslims. Salafists are not Al Qaeda but they are just like them. Strange thing is the US Government supported both before they turned on the US. Salafists are the teens and college kids who did the Arab Spring. They are the ones who when they seen what they got for there protest have now complained about the replacements. They wanted corruption out not replaced with another version from the US. Hint the president of Egypt is from California. The Benghazi attack was on a guy from California. You had Right winger groups involved in the video that created protest but they could not figure out the violent part that happened because it was supposed to be planned a head. But they don't yet understand Salafists. They don't fall into the play book from back in 2001 that they are still using. Hell even Scooter Libby is tied up in that video because they were paid by the Hudson Institute.

Now for the Koch part of the story or what connects them.

Monika Evstatieva ‏@MEvstatieva 19 Apr Help me find: DIAS KADYRBAYEV and Rustem Abdulkhairov - class of MIT 2015 - School of Engineering --

Monika Evstatieva ‏@MEvstatieva 19 Apr I need to get in touch with those two people - both class of 2015 at MIT - DIAS KADYRBAYEV and Rustem Abdulkhairov - PLEASE HELP!

twitter.com...

What is this second name that some one from NPR news is so desperate to contact?

Well he is the connection to Koch. His father is a Russian tar sand expert. You know that same stuff Koch is wanting to pump through all those pipes across the US.




8. Patent no. 2249683 RU C2 E 21 V 43/24, 43/16, Method for heat-wave processing of bed, Inventors: Alemasov V.E., Muslimov R.Kh., Kravtsov Ja.I., Repin A.P., Butorin Eh.A., Abdulkhairov R.M., Jangurazova Z.A.
9. Handbook of physical constants, Edited by Clark S.P., Jr., Yale University,
New Haven, Connecticut, The Geol. Soc. of America, Inc. Memoir 97, 1966.


www.oil-industry.ru...

His father even holds patents. Patent no. 2249683 RU C2 E 21 V 43/24, 43/16



edit on 26-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: Fixed quote



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
...No, I use latin derivatives in language and ista is commonly used in Spanish. It is called thinking. It is the first thing a person trying to identify a word would do Add terror and what do you get. Terrorists in Spanish. I think you would have failed the grammar test here. I was also not flippant towards you with my answer...I was just really trying to answer because maybe you did not know.

Maybe you never took a foreign language and cannot make these types of associations, i don't know, but if you equate Corsair to Terrorista then, well ok but it makes no sense. None at all. Unless by some stretch of the imagination these guys thought they were the Allah Pirates like youe are suggesting.

Also, I said they were sponsoring terror. The car owners. Not you...stay on target.

Howver you seem so interested and almost as if you know something...a reason they had it. IP check....

edit on 26-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

Ha ha.
Well - looks like we both failed...
It was not only "Allah Pirates" (thus - I was not suggesting)...but a condescending term used by the English, regarding French pirates...
And regardless - the point could be entirely moot - if the intent of the purchasers of said "vanity plate" desired to make a statement that went beyond the bounds of "school spirit". It was merely a suggestion of considering all explanations...as opposed to...only one.
You know - innocent 'til proven guilty (kinda like the notice from the Site Administrator/Owner that was bumped, today...by the Site Administrator/Owner).
By the way --- How would you know if I am staying on target...or not? Are you referring to the "target" of the OP...? Or, your target? Or...what...target?
I kinda thought the target...had to do with the "recently named" persons of interest (though, they're not terribly new).



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This guy worked at the Boston Globe and called and warned the younger bomber they had a picture that looked like him.




posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash
 





You know - innocent 'til proven guilty (kinda like the notice from the Site Administrator/Owner that was bumped, today...by the Site Administrator/Owner). By the way --- How would you know if I am staying on target...or not? Are you referring to the "target" of the OP...? Or, your target? Or...what...target? I kinda thought the target...had to do with the "recently named" persons of interest (though, they're not terribly new).


Yes, and I do not know if you are on target so I asked if we could stay going in the same direction. It is a line from Star Wars meaning to 'stay on the path to finish a task' let's say.

Our target or end game is to know whether these guys were involved but I know one thing....you will see 'Allah Pirate' T-shirts on the web real soon...I just mush secure that domain name...Allah PIrates.....



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by esdad71
These are the guys that had the weird license plate but their Dad said it was just a joke...

The father also said a "TERRORISTA #1" vanity plate on a BMW jointly owned by the two young men was just a joke.


Often in jest...the real truth is spoken.

I'm just saying.

Perhaps the license plate tells us something about the (hidden agendas) in their lives.


Or it could just be a rather bad timing coincidence.

Point being, kids today jump on anything that's in vogue/ viral. What was a recent very viral song that was on every channel worldwide?

The song, "The Harlem Shake" began with the sample.

"con los terroristas"

en.wikipedia.org...



The song begins with a sample of a feminine-sounding voice yelling "con los terroristas", a Spanish phrase which translates to "with the terrorists" in English.




Sounds just as believable considering the recent "viral" status of the song to them putting that on their car and it being sold from a School supply store.
edit on 26-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
As to the "Terrorista" license plate...if it has any association with the school mascot, wouldn't "Terrorista" plates (bumper stickers, hoodies, ball caps) just be all over campus? I think this plate is probably a "blank" that you get personalized to express the owners "spirit/support"'of the campus...like "Glinda07"

That said, the big news (to me at least) is that White Cap OUTED the Times Sq plot; giving the Feds a wider net to drag in "terroristas." Feds are right now painstakingly going thru a landfill looking for Black Caps laptop and possibly other cell phones. Two more have been identified; we still don't know where the 2123b Saudi is...and I still question the girl walking, in cadence, behind White Cap in the surveillance videos was a part (maybe the detonator) of the bombs. And...for the the record, I don't think the supposedly brainwashed Mrs. Black Cap (Catherine Russell) is as innocent and oblivious as portrayed.

May Day is approaching...and it appear the Chechyn Muslims like symbolism. Prayer and good thoughts and positive energy being sent towards all the Federal agents and police who are working to protect the rest of us...



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
And how about Azamat Tazhayakov video likes?



The older bomber spoke 7 languages.

And this video about the color revolutions?


A fist at the begining of the video.
Salafists the new younger Muslim terrorist? The ones behind the Arab Spring and Color Revolutions.
edit on 26-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
...Yes, and I do not know if you are on target so I asked if we could stay going in the same direction. It is a line from Star Wars meaning to 'stay on the path to finish a task' let's say.

Our target or end game is to know whether these guys were involved but I know one thing....you will see 'Allah Pirate' T-shirts on the web real soon...I just mush secure that domain name...Allah PIrates.....

Well...in that case, I might be naughty and try to get a royalty off your mother-lode idea.
Which Star Wars was that from?



new topics

top topics


active topics

 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join