It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto Roundup, An Herbicide, Could Be Linked To Parkinson's, Cancer And Other Health Issues, Stu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I have a problem. I am horribly allergic to roundup. I eat only organic so I am not sure if this is a rather new development or if I just became more aware of and sensitive to it. The FDA told me in a reply letter that it does not cause allergies.
I can not go near the gardening section of places like Wal-mart or Home Depot. I was in Wal-mart the other day and by the entrance they had a display of roundup and the moment I walked in the door my nose started pouring my eyes burned and I got extremely light headed.
Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do, it is everywhere.

I'm not allergic to ANYTHING! Not even poison oak or poison ivy. I try to eat as much organic as I can, bu the other day I had an apple from the grocery store. I washed it thoroughly, and the inside of my mouth broke out with tons of little bumps that lasted for a couple of hours. I threw the rest of the apples away. My only take on it was Roundup.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

d
human rights violations
United States of America
Obama Administration
DOD scientists/DARPA/Illegal/nonconsenual human experimentation
Dr Jun Chen (DOD research grant),Dr Richard Berk(Precrime),Dr Martha Farah(neurology)university of pittsburgh
Dr. Arati Prabhakar(DARPA),Dr. Geoffrey Ling(DOD),Dr Walter J. Koroshetz(Department of Health and Human Services)
genocide/murder and assault of adults,babies and children
Drones/satellites/elf-vlf towers/cell towers
equipped with MEDUSA and like technologies
Microwave/electromagnetic radiation (neurological manipulation/torture/rape)
voice to skull (V2K) mental torture/rape

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You'd think the other countries' banishment of this company would spark the idea, "Why?" That alone warrants heavily controlled experiments to verify the hypothesis(GMOs are healthy). Then again people quit their companies and mysteriously find their way into a nice political spot, food and drug administration, that can definitely lead to suspicious advantages. For example, the previous vice president, Dick Cheney.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
I still do not understand the logic of using a "weed killer" at all.

Either do I. I don't understand why people believe that spraying food with a substance designed to kill life is safe to consume at all. Because the people who make money off it say so?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Lol at the title.

The title caught my eye because it mentions monsanto and herbicide.

I did not read your post and I do not want to read it.

When I read the OP's thread title the first thing that comes to my mind is Neonicotinoid.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-4-2013 by TruthSeekersRUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
"Neonicotinoids are the first new class of insecticides introduced in the last 50 years, and the neonicotinoid imidacloprid is currently the most widely used insecticide in the world. Also known to cause cancer in mice,rats,chickens,monkeys,horses,pigs and cows. The effects on humans are unknown. There is no study for humans that consume plants which are derived from neonicotinoid coated seeds."

Look into it... I dare you!

"Neonicotinoids".... 80% of all corn crops in the US are coated with neonicotinoid gel. It allows the plants that grow from this neonicotinoid coated seed to "naturally" produce round-up within the plant itself as it grows. The pollen from these plants then spread to every surrounding plant. The pollen of a crop grown from a neonicotinoid GMO seed will spread toxic pollen to other plants, which aids in the killing of bees. Neonicotinoids have been linked to CCD. Every fertilizer company produces it.

LOOK IT UP!

You wont be disappointed.
edit on 28-4-2013 by TruthSeekersRUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Sorry for the spam. Can a mod delete this message(this one I am typing) after answering me in a PM?

How do these forums work where threads with the least amount of views and comments get a sticky to the front page?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Well Duh ALL insecticides and Herbicide are linked to Parkinson's and Cancer and types of Alzheimer's disease.

So what's new?

edit on 28-4-2013 by ChesterJohn because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I used to think those people who lived out in the country were healthy and had a wonderful way of life, that was until i realized that i am so far way from the truth it is incredible.
My friend lost her son to cancer last week, she herself has battled it just recently got the all clear, her next door neighbour and the one next to her again both have battled cancer, when my friend was first diagnosed and when sent to hospital she was herself staggered at the amount of people she saw from her small village at the same time being diagnosed or are in treatment for cancer. This village has a maximum of 500 people living there, so i guess you would expect the odd case but it seems like an epidemic.
My friend also used to have her own well which drew water from a local spring but was rendered unusable as the farmer next door had poisoned it with pesticides/herbicides, he BTW never faced charges, ?? Not even a slap on the wrist.
It seems the idyllic life of country living has turned to a nightmare scenario, it seems that the city is now the safest place to be in terms of herbicides/pesticides, who would have thought it ?.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If i ever discover that my Mother's death from cancer was caused by Monsanto, I will personally fly over to the USA and march into the boardroom and give the whole lot of them the cold hard facts about the horrors of cancer and how it destroyed my family. Suing them would be pointless as my Mother is dead and money wont bring her back. But I would force each and every one of them to spend several years working in cancer wards and treat those with cancer, even if it is just to pour a glass of water out. A punishment like that would be very fitting, perhaps then they will realise money and greed is a sham. And you certaintly cant take it with you when you die. We all have two things in common. We all get born and we all die. We will leave this world with nothing. So what is the point of being a mutli millionare? Sure have a nice life whilst alive but when you die you cant take your cash with you.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
One thing I do to help with these types of chemicals in my body is to take Glutathione. when you are younger you have higher levels of this in your body. As you get older you tend to have less and because of that you can't fight off the effects of these Chemicals in your body and you will develop Parkinson's and/or Alzheimer's.

You can get it in a supplement but you must take it with a meal otherwise it wont get into your system. Natural ways to get it is by eating raw or lightly steamed Broccoli, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, but try organic because if they are Monsanto or GMO seeds you will defeat the purpose of eating your veggies. those seeds are meant to be used with insecticide, herbicides and chemical fertilizers.

edit on 29-4-2013 by ChesterJohn because: additional Info

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnmichaels

d
human rights violations
United States of America
Obama Administration
DOD scientists/DARPA/Illegal/nonconsenual human experimentation
Dr Jun Chen (DOD research grant),Dr Richard Berk(Precrime),Dr Martha Farah(neurology)university of pittsburgh
Dr. Arati Prabhakar(DARPA),Dr. Geoffrey Ling(DOD),Dr Walter J. Koroshetz(Department of Health and Human Services)
genocide/murder and assault of adults,babies and children
Drones/satellites/elf-vlf towers/cell towers
equipped with MEDUSA and like technologies
Microwave/electromagnetic radiation (neurological manipulation/torture/rape)
voice to skull (V2K) mental torture/rape

All off topic, but all bloody interesting! Quoting it just incase your account gets the boot

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekersRUS
"Neonicotinoids are the first new class of insecticides introduced in the last 50 years, and the neonicotinoid imidacloprid is currently the most widely used insecticide in the world. Also known to cause cancer in mice,rats,chickens,monkeys,horses,pigs and cows. The effects on humans are unknown. There is no study for humans that consume plants which are derived from neonicotinoid coated seeds."

Those are what are / were killing all the bees. Its funny on the wikipedia page about the bee mystery, last I checked, the top section ended with something along the lines of 'nobody can figure out whats wrong with the bees', but when I scrolled down to the NeoNic section the facts were there to effectively prove it was Bayer's NeoNic's.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join