It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truthers Are Losing Their Mind All Over The Internet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This thread isn't about the fact that the New York Police have found evidence of one of the planes that was flown into the twin towers on September 11th , 2001. Nope. There are already about ten threads on that right here on ATS and may be twenty by the time I hit send.

And that's what I am writing about. The mass freak-out taking place right now all over the internet among the 911 truther community in the wake of these findings. Honestly, who can blame them ? I mean, it's been 13 years and out of the blue , here comes this finding that blows apart the entire conspiracy. Okay, that's a stretch. There have always been evidence that blew apart the entire conspiracy, but this ? This is big. I mean, the thing was wedged between some building with a serial number on it and everything.

I'm sure it's not enough to change anyone's mind and judging from the titles of the threads and the comments I have already seen, it's not going to be enough. Bush was on TV celebrating his library....what a coincidence.
Oh, it's too perfect because it has a serial number on it.
Oh, well you know, they HAD to have put it there with dust and debris and staged it just nice
Well, there are no black boxes so ........
Well, I don't believe it because I...... just don't and I've been saying there was no plane since day one and I'm not stopping now just because there's evidence that proves I have been wrong all this time.

You know what ? Let me tell you a story about Snapple and my fierce boycott of the delicious drink. When I was in my teens, I overheard a story on the actual NEWS that my parents were watching, that the company Snapple, was owned by the Ku Klux Klan. Did you know I boycotted that company and all of the products they made until 2005 when I found out from Snopes that it was a lie ? I felt like a fool so, you know, don't feel bad. It happens.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
bush says in this clip that the boston bombing and texas explosion both elicited feelings/memories of 9/11, of him being in a position of "Comforter in Chief," "trying to heal souls that are hurting."

the finding of this landing gear is just one more pretty major reminder.

Will we see any more "reminders" in the coming weeks?

edit on 26-4-2013 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
yeah and the one brother got his citizinship on 9/11, the baal ritual is taking place, fires everywhere, i wondering if i should be starting one to bring good faith! lol.

but still, you dont need to be a rocket science to call bs on this one.... they would of found it 13 years ago when they had everyone all the way to archaeologist searching for clues on ground zero.

Bull#

edit on 26-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
bush says in this clip that the boston bombing and texas explosion both elicited feelings/memories of 9/11, of him being in a position of "Comforter in Chief," "trying to heal souls that are hurting."

it'd be nice to be able to believe it's all just coincidence, but that's not so easy these days

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
But it doesn't blow the conspiracy away....unless you believe the MSM when they tell you most CTs believe there weren't actually planes used. MOST "truthers" believe planes were used, just explosives were also involved, that were planted by government agencies.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Trying to convince a 911 Truther is like trying to convince a Birther; Is like trying to convince a climate change skeptic is like trying to convince a racist; is like trying to convince a born again; I could go on and on. It is simply a waste of time.
911 was debunked 400 different ways from Tuesday. It's Wednesday, wake up!
Ignorance is ignorance, you can't fix stupid.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
LOL i commented on a couple of those threads, was told i was being immature haha

Anything pointing to a legitimate attack is poo pooed at the first hurdle, Boeing make winches for skyscrapers apparently lol. The pictures arent clear enough, the evidence is planted...blah blah blah

People dont like to be told the past 11 years they have been wrong.

Thanks for making this thread, im glad im not the only one on here who can see their stupidity

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with this thread. The plane part found in NYC has nothing to do with 9/11 truth. If you're trying to go the route of the hoax artists that try to claim there were no planes on 9/11, those are not 9/11 truthers.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I dont think this blows any theory apart. There is no doubt that two airliners slammed into the WTC on 9/11/01. I dont think anyone is disputing that. I think New York is just trying to stir up emotion again for 9/11. I like how they had a press conference the other day to say that the Boston bombers were planning on heading to Manhattan next

Now this? Heres one for you, I do not even believe this "find" was real. Again, they feel left out ever since the Boston incident. They were well on their way to the total police state they desire, only to have Boston upstage that. I know, sick! Right?

link   
I have no idea how that happened

edit on 26-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

link   

Huh? What conspiracy? Are you talking about that fringe (is it even genuine?) conspiracy constantly parroted by sceptics, that there were no planes involved in 9/11?

Perhaps you misunderstand; the drones hitting the WTCs were still Boeing 757/767s, just not piloted by someone at the control-column.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus

911 was debunked 400 different ways from Tuesday. It's Wednesday, wake up!

oh yeah, because WTC 7 was debunked so well....i guess if you count people simply telling you it was normal.
*rolls eyes*
edit on 26-4-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
For your OP to make sense that would mean ALL 9/11 Truthers would have to believe there were no planes involved and that is just not true.

I believe 9/11 was an "inside" job for sure but i also know planes were used but like another member mentioned I also think explosives were used with those planes.

So, not losing my mind at all.

This new "evidence" does nothing about my views on 9/11 and the truth of what happened.

I will say I always found the claims of no planes a bit out there even for my standards.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with this thread. The plane part found in NYC has nothing to do with 9/11 truth. If you're trying to go the route of the hoax artists that try to claim there were no planes on 9/11, those are not 9/11 truthers.

Oh sure. NOW they're not.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Trying to convince a 911 Truther is like trying to convince a Birther; Is like trying to convince a climate change skeptic
reply to post by Mamatus

I don't get it.

I'm presuming a climate change sceptic is someone who is no longer buying the government's idea of mankind's enormous impact; the internal University cables comprising the political and scientific scandals of ClimateGate and ClimateGate 2 would suggest that such a viewpoint is more than just scientific-illiterate paranoia.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Ignorance is ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

It's amazing how you can nonchalantly call architects, engineers, physicists, scientists and others with PhD's "stupid". I'll believe them any day over an anonymous internet personality who parrots attacks instead of evidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
Oh sure. NOW they're not.

They are not now, nor never have been. My thread is years old. Years does not equal "now".

edit on 26-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I dont understand how this changes anything or blows up any "conspiracy theory" could you explain that to me?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

i think that the 9/11 'falsers' are the ones who will be most freaking out over this one.

that being said, that part they found needs to be positivly identified first.

for now, however, i find it fair to speculate on the possibilities of this find.
there has not been any new news in the 9/11 department for a long time so i'm sure there will be many intrested parties looking into this.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Them finding debris after 13 yrs is about as ridiculous as this thread is.
If your going to make a thread you should include information concerning the topic your talking about.

Alls I see is someone that wants nothing more then to prove people wrong concerning the lies and actions of Bush and co- defendants which killed more then 3000 of our people on 9-11.

13 yrs later they found evidence... I wouldn't know what evidence they found because this thread is lacking in information. Alls i see is a guy trying to tell us how much of a Prince Bush is because...( again ) evidence found 13 yrs after the fact. Ridiculous

top topics

<<   2 >>

join