It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Burned Alive: In Ritual Sacrifice, Believed to be Antichrist

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
and what if it was the antichrist and they just saved your life...

What a sick thing to say. I can't believe you said that. You must not be a parent...

Des

Terrible as it may seem he is merely speculating, or is ATS slowly diminishing to a bunch of emotional re-actives only . I am willing to bet that there are numerous people in the world that have read this and speculated the same including people who are themselves parents , most likely people in the bible belt but hey.

Trust me i find this atrocious but it seems that every emotional hack gets a free pass here these days.

edit on 29-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I've got a feeling that this will piss someone off, BUUUUTTTT...............
Could it be that this person wasn't trolling, and that maybe they were proposing a legitimate hypothetical scenario?
I mean, for all we know, he could've been right.

This does not necessarily mean that this person is ready to jump on the "Let's Burn Infants Alive" bandwagon..
Seems everyone is a little short-sighted.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
There are no words to describe the Horror of this story. my God and a whole group of these sadistic monsters did this......Even Satan, if you believe he exists, gives people the CHOICE to follow him, although he may try and trick you....even the most vile of Evil doesn't target innocent babies......

I know you meant no harm in your post but I take serious issue with it.
Words are everything.

I hear this time and time again, especially where children are involved.
We demonize, literally, people who demonstrate behaviors that we just can not wrap our minds around.
It is innocent enough.

"What kind of "Monster" would do such a thing"?

The problem is, These aren't "monsters" at all.
They are human beings.
They are people just like you and me.

They were brought to do these things by the same powerful force that would bring you to do any number of unspeakable acts. If you do not or can not see yourself in these people then you are in much bigger trouble than you can imagine.

They are ruled and dominated by the same force that brought about the Salem With Trials, the Spanish Inquisition, The Crusades, and every war ever fought in the history of mankind for that matter. It is the same force which compels people to hate "fags" and to kill abortion doctors. It is the same force which keeps you from being able to accept other people for who they are, and instead you try to mold them into the person you just know they SHOULD be.

FEAR is a very powerful force.
Almost THE most powerful force in the entire universe.
There is no end US humans will not go to in order to alleviate our fears.

But, there is one force more powerful.

I would like to think I'm pretty opened minded about other people's beliefs that differ from my own, and I do understand the point your trying to make, Where you loose me, is to suggest that the people who would do horrible things are just like you and me, are they?

I'm confused as to why stating the obvious, that these were horrible people to do such a horrible thing, seems to represent to some a self righteous attitude? Perhaps your a more evolved person then I am, and perhaps humans are capable of doing unspeakable things........

The way I see it "the force" that drives people to do horrible things, is not the same "force" that drives good people to be repulsed and react.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Another reason why religion must be closely watched and mistrusted in general. I am not saying that religion should be stomped out of society but it`s influence over the population seems to lead to insanity like this. It seems it would be best to make religion a totally private matter. There should be strict laws regarding promoting any religion and public displays of faith.
This case is a classic example of the inhumane behavior religion has the ability to carry out. Religion has created more wars, caused more death and prevented human development then almost any other factor in human society. I know that this will make a lot of people angry but my intent is not to simply stir anger.
It is okay to have faith in the religion of your choice but such faith must lose all it`s ability to have any influence over society at large. We would prefer to avoid having babies burned alive to appease the `sky god.`

I would go as far to say that anyone seeking political office cannot use religion as a `guiding light` or `influence` in their decision making process must be barred from being elected or appointed in government. Politics has a very strong influence on society and we have seen countless examples of how religion can be used in politics to justify brutal acts against people.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

that cult leader was just found dead.....

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
www.bbc.co.uk...

that cult leader was just found dead.....

good! with any luck he choked extremely slowly.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join