It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 11 years Years They supposedly Found a Landing Gear Found From the 9/11 Plane.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
After 11 Years They supposedly Found a Landing Gear Found From the 9/11 Plane.
NYPD: Landing Gear From 9/11 Plane Found In Lower Manhattan
You will never believe where they supposedly had found it this is why i am not buying the official version of the government.

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) - Over 11 years after the horrific attack on the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers by two commercial airliners on September 11, 2001, the NYPD said Friday that a piece of the landing gear from one of those planes had been found. The police said it was discovered wedged between the rear of 51 Park Place and the rear of the building behind it, 50 Murray Street, in lower Manhattan.

And the then part of the supposed plane will be taken to..

The aircraft part will not be removed until the
process is completed, at which point it will secured by the NYPD Property Clerk.

How it supposedly went down and happened.

The investigation into the find began after surveyors hired by the property owner who were inspecting the rear of 51 Park Place on April 24 called 911 at approximately 11 a.m. to report what they identified as apparent damaged machinery behind the building there.

A bad compression by the MSM.

Some also claim they have found passports in somewhat condition believed to From the 9/11 attack.

And they expect us to believe this?

edit on 26-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sorry mods i didn't know there was a thread on the landing gear but my thread also talks about a possibility that some passports has being found according on the social media.

(Trying to search for more information on that)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Its got a being part number which matches that on one of the planes......i suppose whoever found it knew the exact part number, which is unique to every plane....and slipped down the buildings and stuck it on to the part

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf---->
Its got a being part number which matches that on one of the planes

No!

It is however specified in each planes maintenance log as most service parts on an airplanes undercarriage will be replaced several times through the aircraft's service life.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me how they supposedly found this piece logically after 11 years not 13 years without anyone else in the area noticing it?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It is just a bs story to try to put 9/11 back in the forefront of the sheeple's minds. Just garbage. Have you guys tuned into the msm in the last day or two. It is all Boston bombing 24/7. Makes we want to hurl. Thank goodness not all of us are lemmings.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
They just discovered what the local people have been tripping over for eleven years
I suppose all the neighborhood kids are going to miss their interesting toy. I'm sure that the people around there knew where it came from. Some kids probably even tried to sell it. If it wasn't so big, it would have been hauled to the scrapyard already.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Location stands out because of it's distance?Google Map of 51 Park PL

Also that, in the article;

“I’m sure they’re going to put it in a museum, so years and years from now people can remember what happened,” said Galina Covaliv of the West Side.

And so it can be brought up now, relating fear?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

"If it wasn't so big, it would have been hauled to the scrapyard already."

You would'nt believe the amount of scrap I can fit in the bed of my 1981 Toyota Pickup.
Last time i had it at the scrapper it was filled with computer motherboards @$1.50 a pound,
One guy there said " you got a goldmine there" pointing to the load of "greenboard" in my truck

What i got was $179.00

Now let me tell ya 'bout extruded aluminum and no.2 copper!! $$
$$

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Interesting. Thanks for the information.

They called 911 because of damaged machinery though? Not a cleaning crew? Did they think it was property owner's stuff vandalized? Phone won't open link, so just going off what you said.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Can anyone explain to me how they supposedly found this piece logically after 11 years not 13 years without anyone else in the area noticing it?

Haven't you answered that yourself by linking to this CBS article at the head of your OP :-

newyork.cbslocal.com...

If you scroll down a bit you must have seen the pic of the narrow gap (less than 2 feet wide) where the machinery was found. It is obviously not a thoroughfare and appears to have lots of junk in it.

I think it is quite revealing that you have already hand waved away this machinery even before the National Transportation Safety Board have had a chance to examine it. Bias much ?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Haha, what a joke this story is! I'm not sure what the purpose of this story is right now, but rest assured it's just a media spin for some reason or other. Who apparently broke this story first? What news channel?

There would be have been damage to the concrete around the small gap if the landing gear was found inside, because it would have had to force it's own way into such a small gap. Personally it does not even look possible to fit in such a small place..

Anyway, anything they roll out about 9/11 is BS because it was an inside job.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
Haha, what a joke this story is! I'm not sure what the purpose of this story is right now, but rest assured it's just a media spin for some reason or other. Who apparently broke this story first? What news channel?

There would be have been damage to the concrete around the small gap if the landing gear was found inside, because it would have had to force it's own way into such a small gap. Personally it does not even look possible to fit in such a small place..

Anyway, anything they roll out about 9/11 is BS because it was an inside job.

That's the spirit.
Keep an open mind and deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That's the spirit.
Keep an open mind and deny ignorance.

Open minds but closed eyes.

I wonder what knd of jems we could find in their basements.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

The part number is NOT unique to every plane. They'd have to have millions of different part numbers for the same parts of it was. The serial number is unique but that's completely different from a part number. A part number identifies the part to the mechanics in the supply chain, so they can find it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Its got a being part number which matches that on one of the planes......i suppose whoever found it knew the exact part number, which is unique to every plane....and slipped down the buildings and stuck it on to the part

LOL yep. When I first heard about it a few days ago I was half joking to myself that people on ATS would probably be insisting this part is faked and/or planted. I must say it is a pretty surreal thing to see that people actually ARE insisting this part is faked and/or planted. Seriously, what Earthly reason is there to be planting manufactured evidence at this point, over ten years after it happened? It certainly isn't out of any growing 9/11 truth movement since the lack of posts here on ATS pretty much shows the movement has been dying off.

It's approaching a blind devotion to wishful thinking by the hard core conspiracy devotees at this point, more than it is research or anything else for that matter.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It just goes to show that the cleanup crews were no good, that should be tested for Thermite and the such..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The other night waking through Chicago's Lincoln Park I stumbled upon the wing of Amelia Earhart's Lockheed Model 10 Electra airplane. The identifying NR16020 which signifies it is Earhart's plane is written right on the wing; I guess she was really off course and no one noticed it was there all these years....

top topics

join