It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris found ,could be part of 9/11 jetliner

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by winofiend

lol....i dont know why i bother to be honest, i suppose seeing them squirm with this new evidence is part of it. The silly claims, the stupid responses...had the lady who authored this not told me to go away, i probably would have.

I have some enjoyment knowing they are getting irate and angry because they have nothing valid to add to their argument...its entertainment i suppose lol.

See . You just don't know when to give up , do you ?
Has kindergarten closed for the weekend and now you have nothing better to do ?
Go back and read the article , look at the pictures ( colour them in with your crayons if you like ) , then go away .
Nobody cares about your opinions , least of all me .

GLP banned member are we? Is that why you are here?

Look, stop with the insults, they are pointless, the only person getting annoyed here is you, and its not good for your health

I dont care for your half baked opinions either, but im being polite in the way i respond to you.

Ive read the article, ive read other articles too, ive based my opinion on the evidence, evidence which shows part of a landing gear. Im not an aerospace engineer so i cant tell you exactly what part we are looking at, but i can tell its not cast like you claim, i can also tell it looks like part of a landing gear...ive searched images for landing gears and it looks like part of one.

A plane crashed less than 1/4 mile from where it was found....it has boeing stampeded on it, and a part number. Yea its not visible in all the pictures, but as i explained, they are showing different parts at different angles.

I know i will see a ~ next to your name in the near future, so have fun whilst you can.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

To elucidate. My comment was that an aircraft component of this size would and should have a serial number. In aircraft, every part of every assembly is numbered for maintenance and of course forensic identification. There are logbooks and historical records kept far away from these planes for this type of identification. Castings mixed with machined assemblies are also common in landing gear, and they are usually the only thing that survives a crash other than titanium fittings and carbon/carbon break disks, and of course compressor blade shards.

What is curious is the timing of release, considering that broken 3/4 inch winch cable should indicated that a 25+ ton crane assembly was unable to yank it free, one is lead to believe they have been sitting on this story for a while. Secondly, the investigators from the pilots association have noted a discrepancy in the debris , mainly the cockpit data recorder belonging to an air plane other than the one that supposedly collided with the pentagon. Maybe these parts can definitively resolve the identity of the aircraft that impaled the north Tower.

Answers are answers, and that is what most of us here want. If this part is indeed stuck there, then the people on this site and New York finally have a chance to visit a real piece of this mess and draw their own conclusions. Atleast, before it dissapears.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

<< 1  2   >>

join