It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing Landing Gear Found Near Ground Zero.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Re the rope in the pic of the part
Far as I know only the professor on Gilligan's island used rope to raise and lower the landing gear on an airplane...
seven series airliners...not so much

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This work crew may have left the rope on the part, leaving the part behind because it was too hard to remove and not in anyones way.

New Rochelle Marine Disputes Defenders of 'Ground Zero' Mosque in New York City
By Robert Cox on Wed, 09/22/2010 - 15:17

(NEW ROCHELLE, NY) -- The ongoing debate over the controversial Islamic community center and mosque planned for the site of what was to have been a Burlington Coat Factory retail outlet in lower Manhattan, has left Peter Parente frustrated. Parente, 42, a U.S. Marine honorably discharged in 1993, was part of the small team of construction workers assigned to clear plane wreckage from the building located at 45–47 Park Place in the days after 9/11.

Sitting at the kitchen table in his modest three-bedroom home in the Halcyon Park section of New Rochelle, Parente is uncomfortable talking about the proposed community center and mosque. He said that his service in the United States Marines was dedicated to defending the Constitution and the American way of life, and while he recognizes the First Amendment right of the organizers to build a mosque on the site, he struggles with coming to peace with the plan. But his eyes light up and there is no hesitation when asked about proponents of the mosque who dismiss critics by claiming that the building is not really that close to Ground Zero.

"I was there", said Parente. "I smelled death. I tasted death. It was in the air that we breathed as we worked. Don't tell me that the building is not near Ground Zero. It was all around us."

WTC_DebrisField_150.pngOn September 11, 2001, United Airlines Flight 175 struck the South Tower of the World Trade Center. A part of the plane's landing gear and fuselage came out the north side of the tower, crashed through the roof of the building at 45–47 Park Place and down through two floors before becoming embedded in the ceiling of the third floor of what was a five-story building.

It was that piece of wreckage that first attracted Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, 61, the man behind building the proposed 13-story Islamic community center and mosque, to the site. The presence of Park51 "where a piece of the wreckage fell sends the opposite statement to what happened on 9/11", Imam Feisal told the New York Times last December before the controversy began.

For Parente, that wreckage is personal. Several days after the World Trade Center attack Parente was part of a crew from Forthright Development Company of Mamaroneck, NY, the company hired by Burlington Coat Factory to renovate the building as part of a planned retail store in lower Manhattan. When the building was struck on 9/11, Burlington hired Forthright to go back into the building where they had just completed work and remove the wreckage of Flight 175 from the badly damaged building.

Parente tells of arriving on the scene still worried about the fate of Michael Curtin, his close friend and former Gunnery Sergeant who had been in the area of the attack and reported missing. Sergeant Major Michael Sean Curtin's remains were recovered from Ground Zero in March 2002.

The crew of 15 men made their way into the building with great care, cautiously edging their way up the idle escalators to reach the third floor of the severely damaged structure. There was water everywhere recalled Parente. The sprinkler system had been activated when the building was struck and most of the store merchandise had been ruined.

"It was a mess. The landing gear must have weighed about half a ton and when it hit that building it was like one of those "bunker busters", slicing through the roof and straight down into the heart of the structure. It was sticking out of the ceiling on the third floor. All of us on the work detail got real quiet thinking about the people on that plane."

After securing the large chunk of landing gear with ropes, Parente and the rest of the crew pulled and yanked on the strut, rocking it back and forth, until the ceiling gave way. The landing gear came crashing down into the men's clothing section of the never-opened store.

Parente and the other men, pulled the strut away from the merchandise shelves, laid out boards across the escalator steps and set up winches to haul the plane part towards the escalators and then carefully lower it to the level below. To keep it steady while they lowered the strut down the escalators, Parente sat astride the strut to keep it balanced. At each floor they had to drag the strut across the floor, around to the other side and then down the escalator, repeating this process until they reached the ground floor. They then dragged the landing gear out onto Church Street where they had a truck waiting. The crew lifted the 1,000 pound hunk of metal into the back of a Ford Econoline van.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Good plant...!!! Ha ha ha

You have to have had the stupidest post comment I've seen on here since joining. (Surprised it took so long actually)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well Now that they have found That Did they find any Landing Gear at the Pentagon ???

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow, All of these years later they are actually going to treat this as a crime scene and attempt to do some real investigating.....Good luck now. Sure, Planes hit two out of three of the building's, it still doesn't answer any of the questions on the obvious anomalies and coincidences of 911.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Why wait over a decade to plant evidence? Why is it unbelievable that it went unnoticed for all this time in a back alley, but believable that no one could notice people planting authentic seeming (complete with serial,) extremely heavy debris in said alley? What benefit does its discovery at this time have in terms of bolstering the official story? What will this do to dissuade conspiracy theorists that the evidence prior to this didn't? What justifies the time, effort, and expense to fabricate this ostensibly fake debris?

I'm not asserting that 9-11 wasn't an inside job, because I'm undecided and skeptical toward both the conspiracy theories and the official story. I don't know what happened, and I would be lying if I said otherwise. I'm just asking questions.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Could it be possible, just possible, that the cable came from one of the elevator shafts from the WTC Tower as the aircraft punched through? What if a piece got snagged as it severed elevator cables in the chaos of the debris going through and out the other side? Just a thought folks.

Or as it was said here:

The commissioner noted that a piece of rope intertwined with the part looks like a broken pulley that may have come down from the roof of the Islamic community center.

Medical examiner to search for human remains amid landing gear debris near World Trade Center

edit on 4/27/2013 by GenRadek because: link
''

It could be possible, just possible that this piece of the plane was one of the many super heavy pieces ejected far, far away from the buildings as they exploded violently in patterns that looked anything but a collapse.

I think you are on to something Radek, this piece as well as almost all the other pieces WERE in the Towers, until the most violent building destruction EVER SEEN flung pieces everywhere, and actually pulverized over half of the entire complex into a powder so fine, you would be inclined to think that gravity had become 50 times stronger suddenly, and with great anger and supernatural power rendered all the steel obsolete !

I guess this is how all of this debris was scattered all over the city , by the incredible kinetic energy that was harnessed , like a battery that kept getting stronger, STRONGER as time from the planes impact passed by !

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Im sure thats the missing projectile that flattened WTC building 7 ,the one that just fell down on its own ! taken this long to find it, how convenient when all these other things are blowing up ! of course coincidences and conspiracies never happen and are impossible PTB blurb and dumb sheep followers of every ''True'' word

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

Originally posted by GenRadek
Could it be possible, just possible, that the cable came from one of the elevator shafts from the WTC Tower as the aircraft punched through? What if a piece got snagged as it severed elevator cables in the chaos of the debris going through and out the other side? Just a thought folks.

Or as it was said here:

The commissioner noted that a piece of rope intertwined with the part looks like a broken pulley that may have come down from the roof of the Islamic community center.

Medical examiner to search for human remains amid landing gear debris near World Trade Center

edit on 4/27/2013 by GenRadek because: link
''

It could be possible, just possible that this piece of the plane was one of the many super heavy pieces ejected far, far away from the buildings as they exploded violently in patterns that looked anything but a collapse.

I think you are on to something Radek, this piece as well as almost all the other pieces WERE in the Towers, until the most violent building destruction EVER SEEN flung pieces everywhere, and actually pulverized over half of the entire complex into a powder so fine, you would be inclined to think that gravity had become 50 times stronger suddenly, and with great anger and supernatural power rendered all the steel obsolete !

I guess this is how all of this debris was scattered all over the city , by the incredible kinetic energy that was harnessed , like a battery that kept getting stronger, STRONGER as time from the planes impact passed by !

I explained how to prove/disprove this in my earlier post.

It would be easy to see if this is even possible find out the height of the impact. Then you take the height of the building on the ground zero side. This is the distance the landing gear fell. Sense gravity is a constant around 10m/sec^2 you can figure how long the object was traveling. Now find out the distance to that building. Distance/time=speed. Now if that speed is lower than the impact speed and I'm going to say alot lower do to deacceleration from the impact and wind resistance than its plausible.

To do no damage to the top of the buildings no score marks on the wall and the very small width of the allie. It's like making a basket in bball not hitting the backboard or rim from hundreds of feet away. I was just stating if some one wanted to prove mathematically that's the way to do it. If your good with math you could figure out the vectors involved and find the angle at wich this object would had to have made its approach at in order to achieve not hitting anything. I can tell you just thinking it threw with a thought experiment the angle of approach it would have to achieve isn't realistic when coming from one of the planes impacting the WTC.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Why wait over a decade to plant evidence? Why is it unbelievable that it went unnoticed for all this time in a back alley, but believable that no one could notice people planting authentic seeming (complete with serial,) extremely heavy debris in said alley? What benefit does its discovery at this time have in terms of bolstering the official story? What will this do to dissuade conspiracy theorists that the evidence prior to this didn't? What justifies the time, effort, and expense to fabricate this ostensibly fake debris?

I'm not asserting that 9-11 wasn't an inside job, because I'm undecided and skeptical toward both the conspiracy theories and the official story. I don't know what happened, and I would be lying if I said otherwise. I'm just asking questions.

Peace.

I have an idea that tptb could save themselves time, money and effort by bringing back old fears to the front of peoples consciousness. Why stage a new prompt for war when the last one will do.

The 'War on Terror' was not a war on Afganistan or Iraq but 'terror' itself. So then, why not go after terrorists from Iran? I'd be very worried right now if I were Iranian.

I think if it were possible to lug a truck load of demolition gear into three builldings in NY then why not some landing gear down the side of a building, say, dressed as window cleaners or something. Just a thought.

I doubt this was done to persuade conspiracy theorists. Rather I think it could be for the sake of the masses, as a prompt to indulge in the thoughts, feelings and fears experienced when 911 was fresh.

I really don't know who did it either but when I hear lies from the ptb I find it hard to trust anything they say. I guess this works in their favour though, baffle us with BS and we wont know if we are up, down or inside out.

Peace to you too!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Onami

Saw an article on this somewhere, and knew the ATS conspiracy theorists would rise to the occasion. Thanks for not letting me down, folks.

It seems the best explanation for this item being found is that someone found it early on, and held onto it, and then later decided it would be best to "disappear" it in order to not get in trouble with the authorities.

Love the hair-brained theories that the "finding" of this debris was coordinated with the opening of the George W Shrub Library. What exactly would that achieve, gentle conspiracy theorists?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Oh hi. It's over 10 years later, but hey we just found this "clearly visible" Boeing landing gear. I guess what I learn from this: Don't rent a building in the NYC Financial district anytime soon. They don't get "inspected" for over a decade.

Where in the source you cite does it say that this was clearly visible? Apparently it was in some "space" between two buildings that wasn't even accessible from the street. Seems you're jumping to conclusions. Imagine a narrow -- say 10 ft space between two buildings -- and the fact that there may not be a lot of windows looking out into this space. Out of site, out of mind. No big suspicious conspiracy theory necessary. But hey, those who get off on conspiracy onanism: knock yourselves out.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

You could be right that someone wanted to get rid of it but why go to the effort of putting it where it was found. If that were me I would feel a lot safer getting it to a less densely populated area, a desert ot tipping ground. surely that would be more convenient.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Onami

I don't trust anything for which proof doesn't exist, either. And an Iran implicating false flag is one possibility. Along with many other possibilities.

But then my question would become: if they have the ability to quietly and discretely plant evidence of this size, weight, and difficulty to position without anyone noticing, and to fabricate it down to the serial number, and if their goal is to implicate Iran or another party in a terror attack against the U.S. as a pretext for an expansion of the war on terror as you suggest, then why would they not simply implicate Iran in the recent bombing in Boston? Which would have greater effect? Finding wreckage from an attack that happened more than a decade ago, or implicating an avowed hostile country in an attack that just happened? If they have the ability to do one, surely they have the ability to do the other, correct?

Or why not implicate them in the ricin mailings?

Again, just asking questions. Playing the devil's advocate as it were.

Peace.
edit on 4/28/2013 by AceWombat04 because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
reply to post by tommyjo

At first I thought it was 2 8's as in 6588 4045 But I think you are correct in saying that is it 65B8 4045

Howabout the letters though? are they to be read as - BOEING CSTG ?

================================
Death_Kron .........no offense was taken.

edit on 27-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

CSTG = Casting

65B84045 is the part no.

Depending on the aviation supplier you look at, it's either a clamp or holder.

Could that last 8 be an S?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
I'm not in the camp that believes 911 was a FF or inside job, etc. I firmly believe it was sloppy bureaucracy & extremist whackadoodles that did it.

But this is just BS. There's no way after nearly 12 years that this just sat there unnoticed in a back alley in one of the busiest people-laden cities in the world. Maybe someone grabbed themselves a disaster souvenir back then, and decided to dump it now. Or maybe it is a stragetic placement of wreckage years later for whatever reason. Either way, it smells funky to have been "just found".

here's ONE of the problems I have with the official story, even if planes did fly into those towers, not once was it even considered plausible, and therefore never even investigated by the 9/11 commission, that explosives were used in CONJUNCTION with the planes....even though explosives were used in the first attack on the towers. it just doesn't make sense to dismiss this line of investigation, and is one of the parts that raises a red flag.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onami
www.bbc.co.uk...

This is too funny, it also has the serial number of the plane. Good plant boys, good plant.
edit on 26/4/2013 by Onami because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/4/2013 by Onami because: (no reason given)

paranoid biased and factually baseless response.
Grow up !

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
My first thought when I read the headline was "that's right, its late April, they need to keep the terror going, keep the old wound open like, remind everyone of their deeds". The more trauma it causes, the more power they get out of it the sick bastards.

Originally posted by Cinrad

I only have free to air TV here which is about 15 channels. But I really couldn't find anything on last night that wasn't about death or disaster. There has been a disaster/apocalyptic movie on every day for the last few weeks, last night it was all about killing and two disaster movies.
edit on 27/4/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

Tonight was just as bad, why are all the channels insisting on programming such dark shows?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Wow, After all of these years they are finally going to attempt do some real investigating.
edit on 28-4-2013 by squad51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This comes hot on GW's faux pas interview with Diane Sawyer.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join