It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing Landing Gear Found Near Ground Zero.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I heard a little blurb on the radio and it was some official stating that they thought this was a distinct possibility because there was rope around the thing.

This is a weird comparison of weird things happening, but the other day when I was working on my car I noticed a rock wedged between the exhaust tips on the right of my car. Perfect shape to fit, and a pain in the ass to get out. Left tips, no rock, right tips, perfect rock. It seems almost impossible that the perfect shaped rock would get lodged between those two, but it happened. It's weird I didn't notice, but I didn't and this is a new car that I pay a little too much attention to.

Thing was shaped perfectly to get caught. I guess my point is that sometimes things can fly in to strange places and get lodged. If you combed over my entire car, it would take you a LONG time to find that strange little thing.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

But you didn't have the car 11 years, right?

I'm not buying it (the 9/11 story, not your car rock)

The MSM have cocked up on this one even mentioning that there was a rope around this landing gear and it could have possibly been lowered but maybe that was their intention? Believe nothing!
edit on 27/4/13 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Lets all get on Google earth, street view and scour the net for photos of this site to prove that this is one big fraud and the landing gear has been planted!
edit on 27-4-2013 by 11I11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Here's another (different source).

NY police: Landing gear part apparently from 9/11 hijacked jet found in Manhattan

- An aircraft part apparently from one of the airliners that hit the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001, has been found in Lower Manhattan, New York police said Friday. Part of a landing gear was discovered wedged between two buildings near ground zero and "includes a clearly visible Boeing identification number," police said in a news release. Police responded after surveyors working in the area called 911 to report they'd found "apparently damaged machinery," the release said. "The NYPD is securing the location as it would a crime scene," police added.

edit on 26-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

I just imagine there's going to be another update:

"Investigators have discovered fingerprints on the aircraft part found in Lower Manhattan. These were traced through police records to known metal thieves operating in the area. at the time. Three men and a woman have been arrested in relation to this discovery. While their names haven't been given out yet, as they are all still being interviewed by agents, However an explanation for their behavior has been made public. They explained that after the dust cloud cleared, all four saw what looked like a damaged mobility scooter unattended in the middle of the street, figured that as the owner wouldn't want it back, they would take it to the scrap metal merchant to make some fast cash. Unfortunately, when the scrap metal merchant saw the Boeing name and saw that the serial number hadn't been filed off, he realized that this wasn't the usual backstreet fence, and refused to accept the item. This left the four with a problem, so they dumped the item in the gap between two buildings until the heat went down. However by this time all four were back in jail and the item forgotten about."

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
When this came on the Sky News last night I nearly choked on my supper, this seems very convenient to me, its like a gentile reminder that Terrorism is real 9\11 was real nobody is safe, Terrorism,Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorism,
S&F OP

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

I like your thinking. That probably explains what happened to all the other bits of passenger jet that made it through a WTC still relatively intact. No wonder they couldn't find the black boxes - those evil metal thieves have scrapped them!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Were talking about a passenger jet that collided with a building and caused temperatures that extreme they melted Steel but the terrorists passports made from paper where conveniently found intact upon the smouldering rubble? The US Gov is a joke!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Lets see Dogs, workers, people walking in the area for 11 years without noticing it?

Sometimes when a new building is constructed, they leave a gap between the new building and the neighbors. But they brick up and fence off the sides to make it inaccessible.

Here's an example: goo.gl...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Right ok, how about we find an ariel photo of the building and then map the trajectory of the landing gear from the impact?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lioninthenorth
Right ok, how about we find an ariel photo of the building and then map the trajectory of the landing gear from the impact?

Please see my post from the other 'plane part' thread that was recently closed for more info and imagery.........

Note that the part has a rope wrapped around it that may have been used to lowered into the 18-inch gap.
It has been said by the 'authorities' that the "cable/rope" was one that was used to to pull the object up, but the attempt was unsuccessful - hence the broken line. (see insert)

The rightmost trajectory allegedly indicates the location of the engine that was previously found.

Note how convenient it is to have the newly found object placed so closely to that of the previously found engine part. This ruse serves several purposes, not the least of which is to sustain the illusion that 9/11 really happened in the way they said it did.

edit on 27-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Below are several quotes regarding this recent finding.

The authorities claim that now they will do DNA tests on the landing gear for microscopic pieces of human remains and it will hopefully bring closure to some of the families who are still wondering where the remains are of their loved ones.

The name Boeing and a serial number is visible on a piece of the debris.

A piece of wreckage from 9/11 believed to be one of the commercial jets that brought down the World Trade Center was uncovered near Ground Zero. Police have now turned the area into a crime scene. If the pieces contain human DNA, scores of victims who have never been positively identified may bring closure to many families.

A 5-foot-long chunk of airplane debris found near the World Trade Center site is believed to be a piece of landing gear from one of the planes that hit the towers more than 11 years ago, NBC 4 New York first reported.

Police confirmed Friday that the part was found wedged between two buildings in a very narrow alley only about 18 inches wide between the rear of 50 Murray St. and back of 51 Park Place, the site where a mosque and community center has been proposed three blocks from ground zero.

The part bears a "Boeing" stamp, followed by a series of numbers, as seen in an exclusive photo obtained by NBC 4 New York. Police Commissioner Ray Kelly visited the alley Friday evening and viewed the debris from about 30 feet away.

"It brings back terrible memories to anyone who's here, and obviously I think the families could very well be impacted by this finding," he said. Kelly described the piece as being about 5 feet by 4 feet and around 17 inches high, lying in a "very, very narrow, confined area.It's difficult to get in there and see," he said.

The narrow alley in lower Manhattan where debris that might be pieces of landing gear from one of the commercial airliners destroyed on Sept. 11, 2001 was found.

He said there was rope intertwined in part of the gear, and there were no marks on the buildings indicating the piece hit the walls on the way down. "It would have had to fall down at a certain angle," said Kelly.

Asked whether he was surprised to see such a large plane part anchored in such a tight area, Kelly said: "If you see how confined this space is, and you realize the chaos that existed down here on this street, it's not surprising. It's very, very confined. No cleanup went on in this 18-inch space between these two buildings."

The NYPD said the landing gear was found after surveyors hired by the property owner inspecting the rear of 51 Park Place called police on Wednesday.

CV quote "This marks the first time that any airplane wreckage has been found with any serial numbers. None of the other crash sites turned up any identifiable parts with numbers. The serial number is key here."

Police spokesman Paul Browne said the NYPD has secured the location "as it would a crime scene," and investigators are photographing the scene and restricting access until the medical examiner completes a health and safety evaluation.

Police officials say the part could be difficult to remove, and may require demolition work that would destroy the two surrounding buildings. Officials are expected to be back at the scene on Monday to see if it can be removed. "It really is a historical artifact," Kelly said.

The rubble from the 9/11 attack was cleared from the 16-acre site by the spring of 2002. Other debris, including human remains, has been found scattered outside the site, including on a rooftop and in a manhole, in years since. A Boeing representative declined comment.

======================================================================================
For more on Aircraft Parts and the Precautionary Principle - Impossible to Prove a Falsehood True: Aircraft Parts as a Positive Clue to Aircraft Identity
by Colonel George Nelson, USAF (ret.)

The precautionary principle is based on the fact it is impossible to prove a false claim. Failure to prove a claim does not automatically make it false, but caution is called for, especially in the case of a world-changing event like the alleged terror attacks of September 11, 2001. The Bush administration has provided no public evidence to support its claim that the terror attacks were the work of Muslim extremists or even that the aircraft that struck their respective targets on September 11 were as advertised. As shown below, it would be a simple matter to confirm the government’s official storyline if it were based upon facts supported by physical evidence, but that has not been the case. Meanwhile, physical evidence continues to mount which suggests that the 9/11 attacks on the New York World Trade Centers and the US Pentagon were part of an Israeli Mossad operation, carried out with the full cooperation of high level elements within our own government.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onami
Why now? What is going on that they want this back in the media?

Same reason they suddenly decided to shift through the ashes looking for human remains.

Nice coincidence in timing, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

It would be easy to see if this is even possible find out the height of the impact. Then you take the height of the building on the ground zero side. This is the distance the landing gear fell. Sense gravity is a constant around 10m/sec^2 you can figure how long the object was traveling. Now find out the distance to that building. Distance/time=speed. Now if that speed is lower than the impact speed and I'm going to say alot lower do to deacceleration from the impact and wind resistance than its plausible. I haven't slept and don't feel like doing the research or math right now but it would be intresting to see the results.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

It would be easy to see if this is even possible find out the height of the impact. Then you take the height of the building on the ground zero side. This is the distance the landing gear fell. Sense gravity is a constant around 10m/sec^2 you can figure how long the object was traveling. Now find out the distance to that building. Distance/time=speed. Now if that speed is lower than the impact speed and I'm going to say alot lower do to deacceleration from the impact and wind resistance than its plausible. I haven't slept and don't feel like doing the research or math right now but it would be intresting to see the results.

Common sense tells me that the recent find is implausible. There weren't even any marks of the surrounding walls. But please do the math when you can - then combine that with a good dose of common sense and report back - thank you.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

Common sense tell me that the recent find is implausible. There weren't even any marks of the surrounding walls. But please do the math when you can - then combine that with a good dose of common sense and report back - thank you.

My sense tells me that its highly implausible too. To do no damage to the top of the buildings no score marks on the wall and the very small width of the allie. It's like making a basket in bball not hitting the backboard or rim from hundreds of feet away. I was just stating if some one wanted to prove mathematically that's the way to do it. If your good with math you could figure out the vectors involved and find the angle at wich this object would had to have made its approach at in order to achieve not hitting anything. I can tell you just thinking it threw with a thought experiment the angle of approach it would have to achieve isn't realistic when coming from one of the planes impacting the WTC. But like I said I haven't slept and its now 7am ill look more into it when I get some sleep.
edit on 27-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

I recall several studies such as what you are proposing having been done on the 'engine' and other alleged parts that were found and they all came up as not feasible.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Guys, guys......even the BBC article states said landing gear is held by rope and appears to have been lowered in situ....

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Guys, guys......even the BBC article states said landing gear is held by rope and appears to have been lowered in situ....

As stated in my earlier posting in the thread that's been closed - "If its a rope and not a cable then it might have been what they used to lower the part into position or even to carry it."
And by the manner of its 'soft' curvature around various parts of the found object I have determined that its surely a rope, and not a metal cable.

=======================================================================================ALSO - "Cops were investigating how the gear got there, including the possibility it was lowered into place because a piece of rope was found intertwined with the metal."

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

No one in there right mind believes this to be genuine my friend, I don't know what the US is up to at the minute but I'm glad I live in the UK....for the time being

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

No one in there right mind believes this to be genuine my friend, I don't know what the US is up to at the minute but I'm glad I live in the UK....for the time being

We here in the USA prove things that we suspect are fraudulent as best we can - when we can. In this thread you will see that we don't take things for granted. We seek to clarify through evidentiary procedure based on common sense and normal observations. We all know how fraudulent this is and that's why we set out so diligently to prove it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join