It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the TR3B...???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I have a friend in the USA who sent me these pictures he took yesterday on a commercial flight over South Carolina...!

It was taken at cruising altitude and his phone flash/light was turned off as that was the first question I asked him as it looked like a reflection at first....!

If you mess about with the contrast etc you can see the outline of craft...whatever it is......???

Any ideas...??

SV...out!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
To disprove its the sun, what was his travel / direction of flight. From where and too, location. Any maybe a possible guess on altitude.

And the time the photograph was taken?
edit on 26-4-2013 by spartaocean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Looks like lens flare.

A craft of some sort. but probably conventional.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Given the craft is supposed to be reasonably plane size i'd expect to see something in between the lights and i'm sure the rough sizes are out there of the craft and someone with some basic trig would be able to work out that if a craft is x yards between each point of light then the craft is y yards from the plane and should we be able to see something remotely plane sized (had a few beers and can't be arsed to do the maths)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I asked him what altitude but all he said was " I was not flying the plane...how would I know" which was a fair comment I thought...he was flying back to his home in Garden City, Georgia I think...Not sure what time it was But I have another 4 pictures to upload...just updated my PC to windows 8 so all sorts of fun and games at the moment...!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
on the 2nd picture the outline of something can be seen. It looks like a triangle with a rounded rear edge where the bright light is...I thought it was a lens flare at first but not sure...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Boba Fett's Slave 1, from the back. JK, reflection, and I think you know it is a reflection of cabin lights. I don't think an exterior light would flare like that. Then again, it could be

ALIENS

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Owing to the fact that commercial plane windows are double glazed I would say it looks like bounced reflections between the panes of glass and the light source is probably a cellphone flash .

I doubt very much that you would spot another plane's underside from that angle , unless it was in a 90 degree climb .

Just a bounced reflection
edit on 26-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The big light is the flash from the camera reflecting off the window, the 3 smaller lights are lens flare from this reflection, i think your friend is playing you lol

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Ok...here are all the pics he took...could be a very bright moon causing the lens flaw and multiple reflections causing the triangle light shape but why are they rotating if they are reflections....maybe a photoshop guru can have a look at the pics and check them out.....taken on a camera phone I believe although don't know any more than that...!!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Not convinced they are anything more than reflections really....just thought someone out there can give a logical explanation or might of seen something similar....and he is welsh....enough said....!!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silentvulcan
Not convinced they are anything more than reflections really....just thought someone out there can give a logical explanation or might of seen something similar....and he is welsh....enough said....!!

HAHA @ welsh

Same as this, picture of my screen with a flash on....im a bit close, but you can see the flare on the right, not as exaggerated as in the image your welsh pal sent you, but shows you that it is just a reflection

Look to the right, where it says edit on the screen, look up and to the left, you see a blue circle, thats the lens flare. Plane windows are double glazed, so the reflection bounces back at multiple points.

edit on 26-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
let's assume that it is an aircraft,they would never fly that close to another flight.I believe 5000 ft is a "near miss".i'm leaning to a lens flare.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well I have worked around aircraft on the flight line and can tell you one thing wrong with this picture, the tail fin it too tall to be functional as an aircraft. Looks like its twice the normal size.

As for the light, this looks like it was taken in the air, if thats so, at that speed these two objects in air would of crashed, otherwise it's very interesting that the light is shining at us.

Looks like some CGI work honestly, otherwise Im going to ask, wheres the wings?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
Well I have worked around aircraft on the flight line and can tell you one thing wrong with this picture, the tail fin it too tall to be functional as an aircraft. Looks like its twice the normal size.

As for the light, this looks like it was taken in the air, if thats so, at that speed these two objects in air would of crashed, otherwise it's very interesting that the light is shining at us.

Looks like some CGI work honestly, otherwise Im going to ask, wheres the wings?

You can ACTUALLY see a tail fin ??? And then you ask where the wings are ...... Classic

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Silentvulcan

We are talking about a picture taken directly at the sun.

Airline windows are two panels of glass, which would account for the double image.

It is nothing more than lens flare.

edit on 26-4-2013 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blkcwbyhat

It depends on if you are talking vertical or horizontal separation. Over 29,000 feet they are under RVSM guidelines and only require 1,000 feet of vertical separation.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Silentvulcan

It's clearly the Phoenix Lights. /facepalm

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You said if you play with contrast, etc, you can see the outline of the craft. Could you produce an image with the outline visible? I mean, I dunno...it might be a little useful... Thanks anyway though. It's hard to say what it might be... A tr3b hovering at a 90degree angle with its bottom facing your friend? I dunno man... But then, stranger things have happened
Good luck getting to the "bottom" (or top?) of this...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Incorrect. There is no way to determine either size or distance here. Not enough data.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join