It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution, both Physical and Spiritual, is now in our hands. GMO Babies already Born

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
World's First GMO Babies, Already Born

The world's first geneticallymodified humans have been created, it was revealed last night. The disclosure that 30 healthy babies were born after a series of experiments in the United States provoked another furious debate about ethics. So far, two of the babies have been tested and have been found to contain genes from three 'parents'. Fifteen of the children were born in the past three years as a result of one experimental programme at the Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science of St Barnabas in New Jersey.

China is Engineering Genius Babies

At BGI Shenzhen, scientists have collected DNA samples from 2,000 of the world’s smartest people and are sequencing their entire genomes in an attempt to identify the alleles which determine human intelligence. Apparently they’re not far from finding them, and when they do, embryo screening will allow parents to pick their brightest zygote and potentially bump up every generation's intelligence by five to 15 IQ points. Within a couple of generations, competing with the Chinese on an intellectual level will be like challenging Lena Dunham to a getting-naked-on-TV contest.

My personal opinion? The majority of people are Spiritually Dead because Humans are only using 6-8% of the their brains. If you look at Autistic Savants that are Mathematical Geniuses, or Musical Geniuses, you will find that they are using parts of the Brain, that regular folks do not have access to. Like this fellow:

Man becomes Genius after Head Injury

After some elementary math training following the accident, JP also experienced automatic visual imagery in response to certain mathematical formulas.

A friend of mine, a psychologist, brought this to my attention. Before the incident JP's two main interests were women and partying. Now his main passions are mathematics and drawing. In terms of more explicit personality traits, it appears that JP went from extroverted to introverted, from easy-going to neurotic, from careless to high achiever and from flaky to serious.

Sound familiar? Look at the majority of World Religions and Philosophies which all seem to agree that there is a battle within each individual between the Lower Animal-Bodily instincts (Women & Partying) and the Higher Intellect (Logic, Reason, Art, Spirituality).

We also have Brains Scans mapped out for those who experience God:
Study shows religious participation and spirituality processed in different cerebral regions

“We have found a neuropsychological basis for spirituality, but it’s not isolated to one specific area of the brain,” said Brick Johnstone, professor of health psychology in the School of Health Professions. “Spirituality is a much more dynamic concept that uses many parts of the brain. Certain parts of the brain play more predominant roles, but they all work together to facilitate individuals’ spiritual experiences.”

Although Johnstone studied people with brain injury, previous studies of Buddhist meditators and Franciscan nuns with normal brain function have shown that people can learn to minimize the functioning of the right side of their brains to increase their spiritual connections during meditation and prayer.

So guess what? Both those who are against/don't believe in Evolution, and God/Spirituality as well, are both in for a big surprise. First GMO Babies just born, China working on Genius babies, and soon they will start screening for inherited diseases and start manipulating most births to screen out defects like Cerebral Palsy, Retardation, Health issues, etc.

The next step is Enhanced Brain's giving access to spirituality, higher intellect, less lower based animalistic thinking, super immune systems, strength, health vitality. We are headed towards a Spiritual Utopian society within the next 300-1,000 years regardless!!!!

I am now really REALLY considering the whole Gnostic Theory that these bodies of ours were created with these limits and being extremely dumbed-down for a reason!!!!!! But that's all about to change!!!!! The keys to evolutionary advancement and breaking these limited shackles are now in our hands!!!!

Fight it all you want, but it is inevitable that humanity is heading this way. Cheers!!!!!!

edit on 26-4-2013 by dominicus because: mispelled

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
China may find itself in a predicament if it follows through with this plan.

There are many forms of intelligence......artistic, spiritual, kiinesthetic, verbal, mathematical, scientific, etc. etc.

A society comprised of only intellectuals will be unbalanced in the other areas.

Just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Dangerous in the wrong hands, mark my words.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Agreed. This type of science is all well and good until you end up with unbalanced, power hungry augments like in Star Trek, or in the most likely scenario, we end up with patented Monsanto children.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Agreed. This type of science is all well and good until you end up with unbalanced, power hungry augments like in Star Trek

Or like the majority of humanity in today's world. Especially in those at the very top.

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Dangerous in the wrong hands, mark my words.

You mean just like Guns are? Something which is inherently neutral in itself, will always be dangerous in the wrong hands, just like the same rock that can be used to skip across a pond, can also be used to bash a person's head in.

reply to post by smyleegrl

China may find itself in a predicament if it follows through with this plan. There are many forms of intelligence......artistic, spiritual, kiinesthetic, verbal, mathematical, scientific, etc. etc. A society comprised of only intellectuals will be unbalanced in the other areas. Just my two cents.

Did you read the original post? I'll repost a specific section that covers that, from the guy with the head injury who is now a Genius:

After some elementary math training following the accident, JP also experienced automatic visual imagery in response to certain mathematical formulas.

A friend of mine, a psychologist, brought this to my attention. Before the incident JP's two main interests were women and partying. Now his main passions are mathematics and drawing. In terms of more explicit personality traits, it appears that JP went from extroverted to introverted, from easy-going to neurotic, from careless to high achiever and from flaky to serious.

SPECIFICALLY this part: "Before the incident JP's two main interests were women and partying. Now his main passions are mathematics and drawing."

With Higher intellect and more Brain in use, the Art, Spirituality, and all the other balances come with it

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Point taken. It's one thing to have power hungry folks who think they are better than everyone else it's another thing entirely to have a group of people that are quite literally better than everyone else.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
You mean just like Guns are? Something which is inherently neutral in itself, will always be dangerous in the wrong hands, just like the same rock that can be used to skip across a pond, can also be used to bash a person's head in.

Sort of like spirituality doesn't just consist of good but also bad, intelligence can be countered with stupidiness, peace and war, everything has it's good and bad points. It's only a matter of how it's applied by the one participating. But I will add this also. This could of been going on for a lot longer than we realise and someone has only just decided to spill the beans.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yep. I've seen this coming a long time. What I anticipated was as follows:

1) Rich people start having GMO babies, without genetic defects. They may be able to give them traits that lead to success, higher intelligence of certain kinds for instance.
2) A movement starts where the poor petition for the right to the same, in the name of an equal playing field. Their wish is granted.

Boom! You've just accomplished the goal of all the eugenicists from way back, without a shot fired or SS helmet worn. However you're now playing with fire....I think its a terrible idea. Nature crafts things for reasons, and we don't always understand them. For instance, I think nature makes a small amount of people disabled, like with Down Syndrome, because it has a positive effect on human social group to have one person who needs some extra care from people.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You can handpick DNA from whoever you like to try to create super babies- it doesn't mean you will get them. Mother Nature has ideas of her own. Geniuses marry and sometimes give birth to morons, perfect physical specimens give birth naturally chubby kids who never develop interests in physical activities. People with 20/20 vision have blind children and the most artistically inclined folks have kids who couldn't draw a recognizable stick figure. I'd love to see what becomes of these kids in 20-30 years. My guess would be that many do not turn out as expected.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

You can handpick DNA from whoever you like to try to create super babies- it doesn't mean you will get them. Mother Nature has ideas of her own. Geniuses marry and sometimes give birth to morons, perfect physical specimens give birth naturally chubby kids who never develop interests in physical activities. People with 20/20 vision have blind children and the most artistically inclined folks have kids who couldn't draw a recognizable stick figure. I'd love to see what becomes of these kids in 20-30 years. My guess would be that many do not turn out as expected.

It doesn't matter what Mother Nature thinks, since we have the blueprints that Mother Nature uses to create, and can do what we want with it.

We are figuring all that out now with the human genome and which genes are responsible for what. Sure it may be trial and error, with various hiccups at first, and they're doing a lot of experimenting with plants first, then cloning sheep, then goats with spider's silk proteins in their milk.

No joke:
Synthetic biology and the rise of the 'spider-goats'
Basically they modified Goats to produce the Protein that is in Spider silk, in their own milk. They then take that protein out of the milk and use it for various applications like bullet proof tech, etc. So we already have Spider Goats.

So yeah we are still on the cusp of having it all scientifically perfected. But there will come a time when it is, and we will move on to the next phase of our evolution as a collective species and it is really exciting to know we are all headed that way.

It's like the apes were version 1.0, then all the various cave men mixes were versions 1.1, then 1.2, then 1.3 according to their evolution. Eventually we got to the bodies we all have now which is like 2.0. And now that we have the Intellect to figure out Mother Nature's Blueprints, we are going to directly bring ourselves to 3.0 Beings.

Edit*** Just wanted to add, that I thank Humans versions 3.0 will look back on all of the 2.0 versions and see us all as very limited, outdated, and primitive people compared to what they will be. Just like we look at apes and cavemen as lesser versions. It's definitely going to get interesting up in this beeatch.
edit on 26-4-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I have serious concerns as to whether these kids with grow up to be Hitlers or Jesuses.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Lexxmexx because: Fixed Typo

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexxmexx

PErsonally I think we will had towards more Enlightened Beings.

The only way it turns into a bunch of Hitlers is if the Brain Engineering focuses on Logic/Reason only, while ignoring and no longer expanding access to Intuition. Artistic abilities, Empathy, Etc

It will really depend on the Agenda behind it.

top topics

join