It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Maria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ships have a simple diagram which show their structure. It's called a Ship's Body Lines diagram. Here's an example: upload.wikimedia.org...

I was wondering if we have the Santa Maria's Ship Body Line diagram? I've searched everywhere I could think of, but I can't find it. Yet I know it must exist, as there are replicas of the Santa Maria throughout the World.

The Santa Maria was the flagship of Christopher Columbus as he came to America along with the Pinta and the Nina.

edit on 26-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Can I ask why are you trying to find the ship line diagram? Would the replica diagrams not suffice? Or is this a super top secret report mission?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

books.google.com... M4fAFSu14&hl=en&sa=X&ei=xfZ6UfrTO8LX2AWq4YHgAg&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=santa%20maria%20ship%20body%20line%20diagram&f=false

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. Hm, the pics are a bit small, though... but I'll just zoom in. Thanks!

edit on 27-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Hm, is it me or this diagram is kinda hard to find nowadays? "May 1927"...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by swan001

Would the replica diagrams not suffice?

Well logically they would even be better than just frontal body lines. (excitedly: ) You found some of these diagrams? Where are they?

Or is this a super top secret report mission?

lol No, just a hobby on 3-D CGI. To make a 3-D figure I gotta know the shape of what I want to replicate.

new topics

top topics

join