It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Contracting Terror.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
US government may be involved in a plot to mame & kill its own citizens.

Agents including with backpacks throughout the scene, even on a roof yet the drill turned into terror.

2 days after the attack, CISPA internet bill was passed, but no investigation into Craft security contractors (if they're National Guard, where's the US Military uniform/vehicles?). Whoever they are, stood by ensuring two bombs went off and did absolutely nothing except communicate and supervise the terror from multiple vantage points, including above.

edit on 26-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Shhh.. We werent supposed to even notice they where there.. You noticed that they havent even acknowledged their presence to the public right?
They dont want to even talk about it.
I really dont know whats worse, the act itself or the way the militarized police force reacted to the act.
They didnt just step all over the constitution, they stepped in dog poop before they stepped all over it and Bostonians dont seem to give a damn.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I keep having to repeated the same stuff on the Boston thread, firstly that the two “CRAFT” guys were actually members of the National Guard Civil support team and secondly that while yes I do admit that it looked like Martial Law it was not Martial law.

People need to start accepting that the truth is more important that a conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Sure are alot of them way more than 2.. too bad they stopped nothing, apprehended no one

Whatever MilCon, they are wearing the same stuff Craft do as mentioned in the vid.

God only know where his backpack is while he was running away, for US officials conveniently turn a blind eye to black & tan.

edit on 26-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join