It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My rant about the protocols of Zion...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lately some of the threads I authored seem to be thrown into the trash... I don't understand why as my threads are usually informative. So I hope this does not end up being trashed either. Onto my rant.

I recently read a thread on here talking about how tamerlan was looking into the protocols of the learned elders of Zion. And in that thread was the claim of the protocols being a hoax.

If anyone here has actually sat down and read the protocols, they would quickly agree that whether a hoax or not, it's extremly accurate in its predictions if I may say. Those that are quick to call the protocols a hoax, have clearly never even read it. Because if you had, it would be near impossible to say that none of it is true. Unless you are completely blind, it is blatantly obvious how true this manuscript is.

Almost word for word of the text is happening right now and has been happening. The protocols is a blue print for world conquest through world Jewish government. Henry ford wrote a book about it titled "the international jew" this book I have also read as I grew up in Dearborn where Henry ford began the ford motor company.

As I began to read the protocols, I decided I would remain a skeptic on it. By the end of the reading, it described everything, in detail, of what is happening in the world right now.

Call me an anti Semite call me a jew hater, I don't really care.

But I wish that all of you so called hoax believers of the protocols, to go and download it, read it, and then come back to this thread and state your argument. If you do read it and still do not believe I can handle the criticism in a professional manor. If your here to just be a troll and haven't given a # enough to even read it, don't bother responding cause I will not respond to you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread, I look forward to a healthy discussion.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

Put yourself in any time in history and read the Protocols as if they were real to the time you were in.

If you actually study the hoax, you see that in 1920, it was thought that the protocols were playing out perfectly. Now here it is 2013 and again, they play out perfectly. Is it even remotely plausible that they were written just ambiguous enough that they would always spark this kind of interest?

They were a hoax in the late 1800s when they were written, they were a hoax in 1920 when they were exposed as a hoax, and they are a hoax today. But they do stand as a fine example of hate.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Note: Searching this may not be work friendly. Download at yer house.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The reason why people try to claim it is a hoax because it pretty much sums up the ideals of Theodor Herzl. In case you didn't know he is the atheist Jew who started Zionism.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm not anti-anybody (Jew, Muslim, Christian, White, Black, etc); we're all just people...well, as far as I can tell.
I'm only interested in the truth.

I honestly don't know if the Protocols are a hoax or not...but I tend to agree with you; they do contain quite a lot of seemingly accurate information about what's been happening over the years to simply write off as pure coincidence.

After all, that's quite the articulate effort to put into a hoax. To what end? What incredible foresight from the author of this alleged hoax.

I will admit that it's quite possible for this to be a hoax but I personally haven't seen much in the way of evidence to back up the hoax theory. Then again, I haven't seen much in the way of evidnce to suggest it's true either.

So I'm interested to see what other ATS members think and what evidence they can share to support either the hoax or not-a-hoax arguments. At this point, I'm open to either possibility.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Very nice and good thread. first I did notice that it was called a HOAX on the threads about boston bombs.

and I do not know and did not have heard about the "protocols of Zion" before it was meant as a Hoax and was like " wow why did I not hear about the protocols before, Arhh it is a Hoax!" so move on people nothing to see here

so now I wanna take your words fore what you are saying and will try look to it up and read it and then come back and tell if it is like you are saying and there is not a Hoax. like It is being told as......

and IF you are telling the truth about the hole Issue. then I find the storie about the boston bombs a little more ( a word that's mean there is something more too the OS then we are being led to believe
)

UPDATE: after I writings this. I did go look and have not found it yet. but did Find this ?

do any of you know about this film from 2005 ???

SnF so far

edit on 26-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: know = now... and miss a word

edit on 26-4-2013 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The way those Zionists were back in the early days it wouldn't surprise me if they were involved in something like this. Everyone seems to be copping a big one up the you know what from them today so it could be true. I do agree though that it could incite anti-semitic issues and to be truthful though it may possibly be legit, I think it's a good idea to leave it as a hoax (For now anyway). This has the potential to really get some hatred started towards Jews and I think it's one that should be, not forgotten about but out of the spotlight.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what is happening on the global scene right now and some, well most of the issues spoken about could also be linked to whats happening. One thing that interests me is the continued hoax claims yet massive events have happened ober the last 100 years and they could of all been part of this plan. Who knows but I wouldn't go throwing this one to the curb. There is some strange stuff happening and I guess we have to take everything into account especially when it seems as though we are being fed bs on a regular basis these days. If this has also been proven a Hoax, wheres the evidence that this is nothing but a Zionist fairytale story?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It is said to be a hoax because it was used to persecute the Jews who may or may not have believed in Zionism. In other words, it was used as a tool of racism and so was forever connected with that and used to easily dismiss the truth of it. This is much in the same way that paid trolls will intentionally disseminate "crazy" conspiracy theories in an effort to discredit the legitimate ones.

Then again, the Rothschilds worked behind the scenes to support Hitler so that, at least in part, the Holocaust could be used to justify the post WWI Balfour Declaration and the creation of the state of Israel.

That's just the way our world works.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

Here is an audio book of the Protocols.

The key to understanding this is jew = zionist, goyim = rest of mankind.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I do understand that since the beginning of the protocols that people have been saying this is what is happening right now... Well I just went and looked it up again for the hell of it and only read what the chapters are...

Just by the name of the chapters you can clearly see all these things materializing these days that we live in...

Economic wars, material replaces religion, world wide wars, the totalitarian state, control of the press, assault on religion, abuse of authority, loans and credit, just to name a few.

It's incredibly accurate. Unfortunately we are the sheep, the goyim ie non jew.

All this # that is happening right now is all a part of the agenda. I do believe 9/11 was an inside job, ww2 was a red flag allowed to happen, ww1 was a red flag to enter America into the war, Vietnam the gulf of Tonkin, the 7/7 bombings in England the attack on the uss liberty in international waters all red flags. And because of these red flags, not only did innocent civilians have to die to push thier war agenda, but foreign people have been mamed and murdered by the thousands to continue this agenda.

The totalitarian state... Do I even need to go into this one? Look outside boys and girls... We're living in it.

Control of the press.... HA HA HA ... I know I don't need to go into detail here...

Abuse of authority... Police forces becoming militarized, physically assaulting people... I could go on and on...

Economic wars...

Materialism... So frickin much materialism it makes me want to vomit... What have we become?

Loans and credit... Yea were screwed. What's our national debt at now?

Installing obedience? Ahh this # is happening in our public schools.. Simple indoctrination.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

the way this site works, people can enter your forum, and hit the reply button without reading ANY of your subtext all based on your headline (tittle).

Alot of people on ATS are very strong opinion and most people are not open to suggestions. It actually really bugs me and makes me said when people come to this site, enter a thread they know is based on conspiracy, and then bash the Op because a) he either believes the true story or b) has been hired to do so (there are more then a couple members hired to use this site)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by occrest

thank you and I will listen to now.

btw did seen that video that I postet ? I haven't seen it yet, but will first hear from one who had seen it ;D

to know if it okay or bad..

new topics

top topics

join