It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Your Future Crazy Ex On Alex Jones’s Infowars Dating Website

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Op is just trying to be slick and get more traffic to there profile

Also I don't see why so many people are thinking AJ is full of it just because he has to be an entrepreneur to fund the infowar..Sorry he's not funded by the globalist scum..so he has to have tons of ways to make money or else the info wouldn't get out

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

or find a new infowar.

dating is generally just that!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Oh my skeptical god....

Two pea's in a GMO pod !!!
I actually think two conspirators equals BAD, imagine two people agreeing with every conspiracy out there!!! With matching John Lear tin foil hats! .
Much better to have an opposite to keep the hardcore conspirator at bay.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Op is just trying to be slick and get more traffic to there profile

Also I don't see why so many people are thinking AJ is full of it just because he has to be an entrepreneur to fund the infowar..Sorry he's not funded by the globalist scum..so he has to have tons of ways to make money or else the info wouldn't get out

The dude is a millionaire...

Just sayin.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think I know what I will post on my Conspiracy Bachelor Profile:

Wanted: Like minded woman to share my time with, must love moonlit walks in the forest looking for bigfoot, skydiving with equipment to analyze chem-trails, and cuddling while watching Ancient Aliens. I am currently employed at Con-Agra as a janitor, but I got the job to track and document GMO corn strains for another conspiracy web site. In my spare time I enjoy long hours on ATS, handcrafting aluminum foil helmets, generating colloidal silver, and researching free energy. I have A- blood, green eyes and a third nipple (from my Annunaki bloodlines) and I communicate telepathically with my cat.

If you are my conspiratorial match, please email me, but use a proxy and VPN tunnel so the Gov't can't track you!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I saw a Craig's List ad yesterday, looking for someone to be their partner for the zombie apocalypse. They wanted this person to take them hunting, fishing, etc., and get this, it was a gal looking for a guy! Cracked me right up...

Oh, and go with Theresa, she's cuter, has bigger boobs, and is a flight attendant (so you'll get lots of free trips!)

edit on 29-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The normal online dating site has about a 10:1 male to female ratio....and MOST of the women there are already crazy....or fat(no offense).
This just sounds bad. B-A-D.

Is that real??

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

on the grounds that i only ever get crazy women, sign me up!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I saw a Craig's List ad yesterday, looking for someone to be their partner for the zombie apocalypse. They wanted this person to take them hunting, fishing, etc., and get this, it was a gal looking for a guy! Cracked me right up...

if she looks like Sarah Brightman then im in love

edit on 3-5-2013 by ShaithisFerenczy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

A question occurs to me. Why would I want a future crazy ex, when I have a few of those already ? In all honesty, I know that the dating site craze has taken off, and people do find partners on them, but I cannot help but feel that if I REALLY need the help of some organised meat market, then I might as well give it up, become a monk of the Church of Heavy Metal, and sit in a small room in a sack cloth robe, and write poems and play bass all day.

Theres no magic in romance any more, no spontaneous, mad, insane chance and fate involved any more. Like Chivalry, which allegedly took a .45 to the head twenty years ago during an argument with a pimp outside a nighclub, and later died in hospital, it appears Romance has come into contact with a pellet of ricin while it was waiting for a bus, and will probably die soon too. We have some binary crutches in place of it now, and I hate the very idea of all that!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This just goes to show that AJ is circling the financial drain.

He'll soon be laying off staff to save money. Which means he have to get his nose back on the 'ol grindstone. I wonder if he still has it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join