Gun carrying man ends stabbing spree at Salt Lake grocery store

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

the national steroetypes in this issue are just so tired. why when it come to gun control and debating it does a form of nationalistic evangelism have to come into it? it just looks overly defensive as if the laws in the us can only be defended or justified by comparing apples to oranges. debate your issues, but dont make plain stupid statements about other countries that you clearly lack understanding on.
the us and uk are far more different than you seem to assume, and characterising the intelligence of another nation just makes you look stupid, quite ironically.
guns in the uk? no changes to the status quo thanks, we brawl far too often in our towns and cities and it would quickly turn into carnage imo - lets keep them in the countryside and gun clubs, because as you no doubt are ignorant of, we have absolutely heaps of guns here but dont make a song and dance about it, but thats off topic, see? guns in the us - an entirely different matter as your culture and history are very different.

yawn

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I am sorely aware of the UK gun laws . I would not want to have to prove to some bureaucrat that I needed a gun . The anti gun proponents over there think we ought to have the same laws as they do . Except for a heavily guarded custody you can't have a semi automatic over there .I can carry a semi auto handgun of any calibre I want over here . Not that I need one but I have the freedom to have one .The Uk has been effectively disarmed . A single shot gun is not protection from the bunch that wants to enslave you . Now that is not something new for the UK . The Royals and Commoners in the UK is history . For some stupid reason they still cherish that class difference and they call us stupid . I have no regard for the Queen and less for this president but that is another one of my rights . The People of the UK should feel safe with the highest percentage of it's people incarcerated in the world .
Next time the Germans try to take over the UK call someone else to save you .

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

ah, the same tired old misinformed crud. congratulations on continuing the national stereotype rubbish, i shall not respond by attacking your nation as my self esteem does not depend on misunderstanding statistics, foreign laws or other cultures
ETA: or indeed history
edit on 1-5-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Produce the information saying you can have any gun you want and take it home or take it in a car so you can get to it . I have read you gun laws .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join