page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by Solarfall

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Gun nuts cling to every "guns are good" story they can find.

Then they go on and cry about agendas when they have one themselves.

edit on 26-4-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

There's nothing wrong with GOOD agendas. As opposed to blatantly BAD agendas: like trying to demonize the 2nd amendment, and having it wiped off the constitution.

How about arguing your point based on what's best for your country rather than being blinded by the constitution? The 2nd amendment shouldn't be the reason you want guns.

And the person you're replying too was obviously talking about your agenda, not the man in the story. It's a shame nice stories are ruined by things like this.
edit on 26-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

NO, the person I quoted obviously considers every gun owner and those in favor of constitutional rights, as "nuts." Yes, I agree: It's a shame nice stories are ruined by things like this.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Solarfall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
I will be eagerly waiting to hear this news broadcast on the MSM today.

I wonder how it will be spun....

I wonder how long I will be waiting...

The MSM will twist it around and say the knife welding guy stopped the gun tooting man from killing everyone off!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's a good job he chose a knife instead of a gun, or people probably would have died.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It's a good job he chose a knife instead of a gun, or people probably would have died.

He began stabbing PEOPLE, and you're commending his weapon of choice? WTF? People don't die from stab wounds? What planet do you live on?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarfall

He began stabbing PEOPLE, and you're commending his weapon of choice? WTF? People don't die from stab wounds? What planet do you live on?

People didn't die, what are you on about?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
And??

A guy/gal with a knife could have stopped this guy.... someone with a catapult could have or a tazer or many other things.... but no, a magical gun did, and this one incident now proves that guns are amazing and that everyone saying otherwise is an idiot.

Morons...

I guess I could maybe have pulled off one of my sandals and went for a quick/direct/stealthy like attack right for his nut-sack! I could also have scared him into dropping his knife by threatening him with my super-duper magical black belt ninja powers of persuasion!

Maybe like this guy…

It’s people like you who would throw another guy in front of you to dodge a bullet or a knife!

Morons
!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think it's an outstanding story and not for the fact he happened to use a gun. That's helpful to show not ALL guns are evil by who is choosing to carry them, but secondary, IMO.

I think the main point is similar to what others have noted. The guy chose to become a part of the solution and not a spectator to more people being stabbed and possibly killed. That's the normal approach in crowds these days. "See nothing, Hear nothing, DO nothing"....and more often than not? Video to show how disgusting that behavior has really become.

At least this guy stopped it and probably saved lives by taking the risk to become involved.

I also find it bordering on downright humorous how many I read here say what other things could have, would have or should have been done. How many have been in tactical range training to learn the difference between fanciful thinking and daydream scenarios vs. what they REALLY do in high stress 0 time to think situations? I promise some here, it's an experience to humble the biggest, baddest talker in the bunch ...and the louder someone is? The less likely they've ever faced that, even in that safe environment of training, IMHO.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Or you could move to Australia where homicide is far lower, gun crime is far lower, knife crime is far lower, the incarceration is far lower, hate crimes are far lower, the number of religious people is far lower, idiocy is far lower, and intelligence levels are markedly higher.

Actually upon further reflection, please don't. We don't need more idiots.
edit on 26-4-2013 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Wow ATS lets mods threaten members? Joking or not. Being figurative or not. Not in good taste.

If I were to say anything close to similar I'd have ATS points removed and a T&C violation post.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Lets see your little but get out there and knife fight some crazy man . If your afraid of guns you wouldn't have fought anyone with anything .
When are you people going to get it . The anti gun thing is to make you and those that would oppose the Globalist from cramming CHANGE down your throat you will not like . It is only because of people who are not afraid to take a stand that you are not living under a TOTALITARIAN government today . Read AGENDA 21 or view it on Youtube and see if you would like it .That is what the UN is pushing for your new life regulations . America is under attack from within . You better hope we keep our guns !

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Isn't Australia a country where the civilized world dumped the dregs of society the crimminals . Was not Australia a prison continent filled full of things that can bite you and kill you . Yet they gave up their simi auto guns like the Brits . Next they will give up their other guns and air rifles . JUst like Italy .

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Isn't Australia a country where the civilized world dumped the dregs of society the crimminals . Was not Australia a prison continent filled full of things that can bite you and kill you . Yet they gave up their simi auto guns like the Brits . Next they will give up their other guns and air rifles . JUst like Italy .

A typical ignorant view of Australia that only seems to come from Americans. The things SpeachM1litant said about Australia are true, very low homicide rates and generally nice people, no need for guns.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Sure , yep a piece of heaven no doubt . Well over here we have people of the projects to deal with . It would seem that those nice people of Aussi land have a problem being nice to minority people settling in their country .
Then our politicians are trying to give our country to the NWO and Agenda 21 Globalist . We have a Constitution and Bill of Rights over here that protects us from the Globalist / Banksters that are seeking total power over the world . We don't have a Queen or King although we seem to be spending about as much money on them in the WHITE HOUSE . Our guns protect us from our Government as per the Bill of Rights written a long time ago concerning the same people trying to take us over now . When your government starts putting the screws to you what will you use to revolt ? You can have Piers Morgan and Murdock back .

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sure , yep a piece of heaven no doubt . Well over here we have people of the projects to deal with . It would seem that those nice people of Aussi land have a problem being nice to minority people settling in their country .
Then our politicians are trying to give our country to the NWO and Agenda 21 Globalist . We have a Constitution and Bill of Rights over here that protects us from the Globalist / Banksters that are seeking total power over the world . We don't have a Queen or King although we seem to be spending about as much money on them in the WHITE HOUSE . Our guns protect us from our Government as per the Bill of Rights written a long time ago concerning the same people trying to take us over now . When your government starts putting the screws to you what will you use to revolt ? You can have Piers Morgan and Murdock back .

Oh, so you're delusional, the constitution protects you from nothing and you could not defend yourself if such a thing happened. Your hatred and cultural ignorance has nothing to do with the topic, nor does your government related paranoia. Also, Piers Morgan is not Australian.
edit on 26-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I see where it has everything to do with the subject . This happened in America , it's American business and we deal with it our way . To criticize our country is not smart for a save the Queen country . What is it with the Queen ? What does she actually do ? That's like the Japanese Emperor thing . Our president is like pick an idiot out of the bunch for the next 4 years that hopefully won't do something stupid .
Governments start out serving the people and migrate to serving special interest and then themselves . The prime objective of political entities such as governments is to stay in power by any means . This means oppressing the peoples will . The UN is set on world domination . The Banksters are the powers that be . And they are afraid of an armed insurrection . That is what this GUN ISSUE is all about .
This story will not make the news for that reason .

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I see where it has everything to do with the subject . This happened in America , it's American business and we deal with it our way . To criticize our country is not smart for a save the Queen country . What is it with the Queen ? What does she actually do ? That's like the Japanese Emperor thing . Our president is like pick an idiot out of the bunch for the next 4 years that hopefully won't do something stupid .
Governments start out serving the people and migrate to serving special interest and then themselves . The prime objective of political entities such as governments is to stay in power by any means . This means oppressing the peoples will . The UN is set on world domination . The Banksters are the powers that be . And they are afraid of an armed insurrection . That is what this GUN ISSUE is all about .
This story will not make the news for that reason .

You're showing your cultural ignorance again.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Abeverage

I wonder if he drinks Monster Energy drinks.

I noticed that they make feel bat crazy irritable.

I had to stop drinking them, and did a google search to find out if they makes others feel that way.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
million dollar question:

was it an assault knife?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
million dollar question:

was it an assault knife?

Negative ghost rider.

It was an assault toothpick.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is an old story people. I thought it was over a year old but I may be mistaken. Trust me, I have friends and fam in SLC and used to live there. Funny noone caught this yet.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant