page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
www.abc4.com...

Quote:
Police say the suspect purchased a knife inside the store and then turned it into a weapon. Smith's employee Dorothy Espinoza says, "He pulled it out and stood outside the Smiths in the foyer. And just started stabbing people and yelling you killed my people. You killed my people." End Quote:

Then, before the suspect could find another victim - a citizen with a gun stopped the madness. "A guy pulled gun on him and told him to drop his weapon or he would shoot him. So, he dropped his weapon and the people from Smith's grabbed him."

Gun was pulled by a CHL and the B.G. was stopped....end of rampage and people needlessly hurt.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Its a lie, guns dont stop criminals.......they only kill people.......

link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
www.abc4.com...

Quote:
Police say the suspect purchased a knife inside the store and then turned it into a weapon. Smith's employee Dorothy Espinoza says, "He pulled it out and stood outside the Smiths in the foyer. And just started stabbing people and yelling you killed my people. You killed my people." End Quote:

Then, before the suspect could find another victim - a citizen with a gun stopped the madness. "A guy pulled gun on him and told him to drop his weapon or he would shoot him. So, he dropped his weapon and the people from Smith's grabbed him."

Gun was pulled by a CHL and the B.G. was stopped....end of rampage and people needlessly hurt.

A story we won't hear on the MSM today....

It doesn't fit their agenda.

+2 more 
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Thank goodness someone there was armed and put a stop to it! Also, notice the guy with the gun gave the culprit the opportunity to drop the knife and didn't just blow the guy away- I'm sure the gun control crowd are cursing a lost opportunity on that one!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Now we have to pay for this guy to sit in jail. I'm not going to say what I am thinking

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Agenda this agenda that....

Can't something good ever be announced on this planet without it being some sort of "agenda"?

Jeeeeeeezus christ!

Anyway... Well done to the person who stopped this! Very well done indeed.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
how dare he shoot a man with a knife!

if it were me i would have stood there with my gun letting the man kill everyone and if he got to me and tried to stab me then I would have shot him.

after the ordeal I would have told the news.. I had my gun, I could have stopped him, but I only stopped him when he actually threatened me. I didn't want to step on the toes of the police or become some type of viginanty since from what I hear guns are so bad I really didn't want to use my gun to actually save someone just in case I ended up getting charged for murder or something since I am not a police so I don't have the rights to save anyone. I almost let the man stab me also just because I didn't want to go to jail or defending myself with a gun when he had a knife but I figured I would take my chances.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

He didn't shoot anyone.

He told the man to drop the knife or he would shoot.

Staring down the barrel of a gun suddenly made him not crazy.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If this isn't just the sweetest story. It is kinda, too bad it's being used by someone elses agenda.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I know.. i said that is what i would do i didnt say thats what he did...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Now we have to pay for this guy to sit in jail. I'm not going to say what I am thinking

I feel you on that one Ricky.

Soon enough it will be tougher to buy knives.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I wonder what this one will get blamed on. Religious intolerance or bath salts?

It makes me also wonder who brain washed this guy. "you killed my people!". Someones feeding fuel to his hatred.
edit on 26-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I'm sure the gun control crowd are cursing a lost opportunity on that one!
I doubt they would have shown any interest even if the knife wielder had been shot dead. They are not trying to ban handguns after all...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is my hometown...

This isn't the first time a CCW holder has stopped a violent crime in Utah. Utah is a great example of what having an informed, armed, and responsible citizen population can do.

Any occasional whackjob that tries something like this here is stopped before he can do any major harm.

Don't believe me? Check the violent crime rates of states with good gun laws, like Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, etc and compare them with places where guns are virtually banned. You see the pattern?

This is an old story - this happened recently too.. Within the past few days.
edit on 26-4-2013 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And this is why they will have a different plan for those out West...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The source article is dated 4/26/2012 and the update for it is dated 4/27/2012. I believe this is an old event, that sounds a bit familiar, and perhaps was revisited by local news because today is the one year anniversary of the event. Having said that, GOOD for the concealed carry holder that intervened!
Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wonder what people he is talking about.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I will be eagerly waiting to hear this news broadcast on the MSM today.

I wonder how it will be spun....

I wonder how long I will be waiting...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
And??

A guy/gal with a knife could have stopped this guy.... someone with a catapult could have or a tazer or many other things.... but no, a magical gun did, and this one incident now proves that guns are amazing and that everyone saying otherwise is an idiot.

Morons...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
And??

A guy/gal with a knife could have stopped this guy.... someone with a catapult could have or a tazer or many other things.... but no, a magical gun did, and this one incident now proves that guns are amazing and that everyone saying otherwise is an idiot.

Morons...

Couldn't have said it better myself, and I didn't.

Very well said!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join