It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Explosion in london!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Conspiracy or just a power cable exploding?

Official story says a 11,000v cable exploded causing nearly 2000 residents to lose their power. HSE are investigating the explosion which happened yesterday.

3 separate explosions shook nearby buildings.
edit on 26-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thats a cool video, but yeah, it is likely that it is just a cable explosion. Its obviously in an underground line, and is contained within. Which is why it is forced up through the manhole like that.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I would also add that its a controlled explosion or release.

There is something there prior to, black residue as though there have been multiple "explosions".

Also, the camera man zoomed in on the spot as though they knew that something was going to happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Are you sure its not Al Queda planting bombs under london? Looks a lot like the Boston explosion

Come on, this is clearly a terrorist attack being covered up by that sick government of ours. Need a numerology expert to confirm this

We have the mental hospital in Russia go up in flames, explosions in London.....its all connected

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Are you sure its not Al Queda planting bombs under london? Looks a lot like the Boston explosion

Come on, this is clearly a terrorist attack being covered up by that sick government of ours. Need a numerology expert to confirm this

We have the mental hospital in Russia go up in flames, explosions in London.....its all connected

Well played

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Looks like a methane or gasoline explosion because of the yellowish coloration. Definitely not gunpowder or any other rapid expansion explosive like plastic.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

OK folks lets start with the conspiracies again...power cable seeing it happened in Boston quite often a few years ago......you could have titled the story underground explosion in London...somewhat misleading..you should work for FOX or CNN

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Well played

Nothing is ever an accident, ive learned that from the experts here on ATS.

Just need a numerology expert to confirm this for me. 25/4/13 Pimlico is SW1V...........it means something. Not too sure on the time but im sure that plays some role also.

Evidence so far shows an explosion, TPTB will of course never tell us the truth, but instead make up ludicrous claims of a high voltage power cable exploding...whens that ever happened? There is no proof its a power cable explosion except for the experts opinion based on the facts they have, therefor it must be a terrorist attack or some kind of sacrifice.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

OK folks lets start with the conspiracies again...power cable seeing it happened in Boston quite often a few years ago......you could have titled the story underground explosion in London...somewhat misleading..you should work for FOX or CNN

Read my next post.....irony my dear watson

It is an explosion, but from my experience here, nothing is ever an accident, like the mental hospital fire thread i posted last night, official story was an electrical fault due to poor maintenance, but a numerology expert came in and proved through random numbers that it wasnt, it was a sacrifice.......other online experts proved it was an FBI terrorist attack.

I did miss a trick with a sensational title though, maybe if it were in CAPS lock with a few !!!! at the end would have been better.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

why was the manhole open to begin with? No cones or barricade around the hole either.Maybe it was an air shaft for the subway.Anyway,I really doubt it was a terrorist.If they had access to this much,they would have used a much bigger device.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blkcwbyhat

why was the manhole open to begin with? No cones or barricade around the hole either.Maybe it was an air shaft for the subway.Anyway,I really doubt it was a terrorist.If they had access to this much,they would have used a much bigger device.

3 explosions.....only 1 on video, the others were prior to the filming, thats why the lady started filming, she heard the first 2 and decided to film the scene
As it happened only moments before the video was shot, national grid didnt have time to come and cordon it off...im sure it is now though.

Power cables generally run underground in cities, most developed cities i know of dont have power lines running above ground.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It could have been the sewer workers that had been to a cheap curry house the day before and washed everything down with a couple of pints of Guiness before letting off a biggie whilst smoking a fag the next day

Kindest humouristic respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Question, why is that creep randomly video taping where the fireball is going to come from?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Question, why is that creep randomly video taping where the fireball is going to come from?

Explained already a few posts above, but il add this for you guys....

How comes the guy with the backpack runs off after the explosion? He must be involved

He is on the phone seconds before the explosion too...maybe he triggered it

Heres the post i refer to about the numerology connection

Many, many death by fire sacrifices this pre-Beltane season. I felt it was going to busy with that this years ritual. Interestingly 8+3=11, which is one of the few numbers that is repeated again and again in these types of things.

In response to the Moscow mental hospital fire
11,000v = 11

top topics

join