It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn in Scorpio.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I have felt this Saturn n Scorpio transit... I had to remember the power we all have to endure whatever happens, to live our fears with no fear.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
How long has Saturn been in Scorpio and how long will it stay there?

Where was it before and where will it be after?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Op you are in good hands with the replies .
I think a simple way to honk of the ruling planets is;
Mercury is closest to God and therefore receives the clearest
messages from the Sun. That's why he's always associated with message delivery.

Venus Love obviously but also love of Art and music and food.
Thank Venus for sensuality.

Earth. Rarely talked about Earth is the 8th sphere in a 7 sphere system.
Earth is where you ground. Feeling frazzled and crazy? Take your shoes off and
stand on dirt. Let the Earth have that untamed energy.. And say thanks,

Mars. Energy libido anger and Action. "Fired" up about something ?
Thank Mars.

Jupiter. Expansion growth indulgence. Having a feast with friends ?
Thank Jupiter.
Gotta run back w more in a bit.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Great post, keep it going!!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. Astrology is definitely the power of prophecy as stated in the 'Book of Aquarius'. I've stayed away from it for the most part, but my mother is really into it, she told me earlier this morning that this full moon is in Scorpio, She said there will be no in-between and that Scorpio will either hate you or love you. Which could translate to, either you have good times or bad times the whole way through. I doubt this, we'll all have good and bad times, some times will be better and worse than others..

I'm curious as to when this transition started though. Over the past few days, there have been crazy road accidents in my area. Someone's truck was flipped and crushed on the driver's side just yesterday and this morning (reason we were up) is because someone crashed into our house and took out our AC vents. Where you see brick wall is where my little sisters sleep. Lucky it didn't crash into the brick and they JUST missed the GAS line. The guy said if they would have hit it and it sparked any kind of way, it would've exploded.

I was going to post a couple pics but.. my internet connection is not good enough to upload atm.

S&F

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Saturn.
Saturn is limits knowledge and prudence.
I like to say Saturn has the knowledge of how to use
Good and Evil but Saturn only acts on the good.
Ideally of course. Many dark work is done with Saturn.

Oh and The Moon.. Sorry!
The moon is among many things, imagination.
Having a Eureka idea is really Mercury but the way
you'd visualize you new idea is with the lens of the Moon.

I'm sticking with the original 7.

And remember, everything is the Sun.
All light from those planets is the Suns' light.
Only other Stars generate their own light in the night sky.
Thank the Sun. The Sun just really may be
sentient and God, for us.

The Sun in reality has more pointing to it actually being
GOD than any prophet could ever hope. You are really
truly and scientifically made up of bits of the SUN.
As well as all living (&dead) things on Earth.

Speaking of Earth,;
So are all the Planets, made of the Sun.
which is why they are thought of as lenses or ways for the Sun
to emote specific energies.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

"When You Move Beyond Your Fear You Feel Free"

This is taken from a book called, "Who moved my cheese"

I fear not death, or criticism or anything. I came face to face with my subconscious fears, which I found out to be loneliness and faced them head on. How? well im against drugs but I suggest trying mushrooms once in the proper setting and preparedness. I would say now the only thing I might truly fear is being tortured. Im not sure how one can move beyond that.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I don't know much about Astrology, but of course we have to be influenced by the cosmic flux since we're a part of the cosmos. Earth will always exist in relation to the solar system, the Milky Way and everything else. In other words, I have to idea what it means for Saturn to be in Scorpio (except that Saturn's position is directly related to the Scorpio constellation), but I'm sure it's a powerful happening!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Funafuti

For those who believe Saturn is the planet that pushes you to be gain knowledge from hard working experience, not any kind of experience, its hard and it demands patience and hard work.

Scorpio is the fearless one. But to get there he once was afraid but he conquered his fears, he his not afraid of hard feelings so he goes all in in life.

So with Saturn in Scorpio its time to face our fears, so that we can really start living life to the fullest.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

What if you aren't entirely sure what those fears are you're supposed to be facing?

I must add that I too have noticed numerous challenges in the past week that seem to be a bit more dramatic than I would usually like to have to deal with. My sign actually is scorpio if that makes any difference to the situation.

I know someone already asked but didn't see a response, how long can we expect saturn and scorpio to be working together?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Flashback1984

Saturn is 2 year in each sign.

About your question: if you are afraid, then you have to face what scares you. There is no turning back...
You have to deal with it in your mind, make peace with the scary situation, accept it as part of life.

If you cant defeat it, join it, it also applies to emotions and scary situations, if you cant remove them, then embrace them as part of life, as part of you, and all their negative power will go away.

This is a know receipt to conquer fear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join