It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn in Scorpio.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
English is not my native language, so forgive me if you think its not well written.

Here it goes.

Life is all about emotions, deal with it.

You eat to feel satisfaction and pleasure. You have sex to feel love, pleasure and passion. You want money to feel powerful and free. You want to be a great worker to feel admired, loved and better your self-esteem.

I can give thousands of examples but by now you got the point.

You name it, it all comes down to the production of feelings.

So, if thats the case, i ask you: how do you manage your emotions?

Imagine the worst scenarios, imagine the most fearful situations, how would you deal with it?
How do you deal with your fears?

Hell is not a place, its a feeling. Can you go through personal hell, can you endure it, can you like it?

Are you brave enough? Are you capable of dealing with whatever happens?

Can you handle extreme situations and extreme emotions?

If you like astrology, saturn is in scorpio now.

Its ruler is pluto, the ruler of the underworld (hell).

Pluto can handle hell, not only handle, he likes it, he is its master.

So i ask you? Can you handle your personal hell (worst situations, extreme negative feelings)?

If you can walk through your personal hell with courage, acceptance, uprightness and inner peace, if you are able to like it even, then you learned the lesson of scorpio. You can live anything you want, you are brave enough to live with passion and enthusiasm, you can live it with an all-in attitude with no fear at all of the unforeseen.

You are fully alive!

There is nothing to fear but feat itself.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Interesting that you post this. Ive been dealing with situations right now and im feeling all sorts of negative, inner battling, sad, self-hating emotions right now. Ive done a few things that have made me feel this way and last night as I kept on tossing and turning, I realized that I am in my own hell that ive created.

I had to relax, breathe and finally I came to the realization that all those emotions were brought by my actions. If those actions cease, there will be no need to suffer through that man made "hell".

Thanks for post. Im a believer in astrology and I definitely think there is something to it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Cool thread.
And never apologize when you can write or speak more than
one language, that's amazing.

If someone gives you trouble about your grammar tell them
they can suck it in as many languages as possible.

Saturn in Scorpio is tricky.
Saturn is in part knowledge of good and evil.
But still acting on the good . Which is difficult for many people
and especially Scorpios. Scorpios are PASSIONATE, do what they want
and every Scorpio I've known are very sensual.

I used to not appreciate Saturn until I learned just how amazing
and important that archetype is.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't understand how you can muster up enough faith to believe that the random position of constellations in the universe have any bearing on personal attributes but cannot believe that hell is a place.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Saturn is my ruling planet.. and is very powerful.

I am constantly thinking about the nature of life and death, pleasure and pain, why we are here, and if there is any point to it all.

We are either here in a limited engagement, in which case we should at least appreciate the experience, or we are working towards a better, collective version of ourselves, in which case it is very important that we learn well from our mistakes and hardships, so as not to repeat them many times over.

I am coming to find, early in the second half of my life, that our thoughts and demeanor towards life mean more to our health, happiness and longevity than any other single factor!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Saturn in Scorpio

Whoa, thanks for the heads up dude; is there any house that can hold both of those guys?

All I can say is: Protect the Gibs (as in gibblets).

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

English is not my native language, so forgive me if you think its not well written.

Here it goes.

Life is all about emotions, deal with it.

You eat to feel satisfaction and pleasure. You have sex to feel love, pleasure and passion. You want money to feel powerful and free. You want to be a great worker to feel admired, loved and better your self-esteem.

I can give thousands of examples but by now you got the point.

You name it, it all comes down to the production of feelings.

So, if thats the case, i ask you: how do you manage your emotions?

Imagine the worst scenarios, imagine the most fearful situations, how would you deal with it?
How do you deal with your fears?

Hell is not a place, its a feeling. Can you go through personal hell, can you endure it, can you like it?

Are you brave enough? Are you capable of dealing with whatever happens?

Can you handle extreme situations and extreme emotions?

If you like astrology, saturn is in scorpio now.

Its ruler is pluto, the ruler of the underworld (hell).

Pluto can handle hell, not only handle, he likes it, he is its master.

So i ask you? Can you handle your personal hell (worst situations, extreme negative feelings)?

If you can walk through your personal hell with courage, acceptance, uprightness and inner peace, if you are able to like it even, then you learned the lesson of scorpio. You can live anything you want, you are brave enough to live with passion and enthusiasm, you can live it with an all-in attitude with no fear at all of the unforeseen.

You are fully alive!

There is nothing to fear but feat itself.

To truly find happiness one has to let go of EGO, which is mankind's worst enemy. Once you have let go of it life opens up to a whole new level, one of peace/contentment.
Since Pluto has been downgraded as a planet would it really still hold countenance in the Astrology world ?
Saturn is by definition a planet which holds sway over lessons to be learned, it is one hard task master so the fact it is in Scorpio ruler of secrets makes this a time where, that which has remained hidden, could well surface now. Secrets can be destructive and burdensome for both sides of the coin, so i guess if any of you have something you want to get off your chest now is the time to do it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The question about how one can put faith in these systems is a good one.
I felt tht way as well. But once you learn that the ancient Egyptians put as much emphasis
on human psychology as they did into building pyramids, it worth a listen.

All western Magic, Astrology, Kabbalah etc all derive most likely from the ancient Egyptians.
Their priests watched the sky's and the people's behavior for thousands of years.
In doing so,they found patterns in behavior and built the calender with astrological houses accordingly.

Also I can't think of another religion that can answer the question as to why "God" would let
children starve or people suffer in general.Their answer was since you are an immortal spirit
when you incarnate penniless and without legs, the time spent is a nanosecond compared to eternity,
but the spiritual growth could pay out immensely.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Interesting thread, OP. Saturn in Scorpio is heavy, deep and difficult to fathom its depths.

You are so right when you say that hell isn't a place, but a feeling. Mastery over our emotions is key, and Scorpio gives that ability.

It is a game of chicken. Do we flinch and cower, or do we stand and endure?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I investigated astrology. I know it works, i have a data base of almost 100 people. I made their charts and i realized it really works.

I don't know why but it works.

And it is a good framework to study human experience and human mind.

About scorpio the task is to face your strongest fears, go through what scares you, deal with it, accept that life is about light and darkness, white and black, yin and yang, so if you ignore your inner darkness (your fears and low emotions) they will never leave you alone and they will only grow stronger.

Imagine that you are about to be tortured, pain is inevitable. But you can live it like an inner hero, you can bravely handle it, and accept it like a part of life or... you can cry like a pussy... Just kidding (ive been a pussy myself many times so...)

Someone said: Pain can be imposed, suffering is an option.

Look, i know that words are easy, action is harder, but i am writing now so...

Take care.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is very interesting!

I have literally been going through emotional Hell recently! I am not coping well at all, and it seemingly surfaced from nowhere.

I usually don't put much confidence in Astrology, but this is a interesting coincidence!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

I can see your chart an see whats happening and hopefully give you some suggestions.

Msg me with your date, place and hour of birth (if you want).

I don't do this for a living, i don't ask for money, just to make it clear.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just learning Astrology from the point of view of Kabbalah.

In the "Kabbalah Astrology" it states the following:

Unfortunately, however, conventional astrology provides as much real insight into your destiny as a Chinese fortune cookie. In this book, we’ll explore a very different and far more powerful approach. Quite simply, Kabbalah offers the oldest and wisest application of astronomy and astrology known to humankind. As practiced by the kabbalist, the probing of planets and the study of stars is a true science through which we can understand and satisfy our own deepest needs as well as those of others.

Unlike conventional astrology, which insists that everything we do is determined by the heavens, the kabbalistic study of planets and star formation tells us that we are each born at the precise instant that is best suited to our special needs so that we can exercise our free will. Kabbalah teaches that we have many possible futures, and that through kabbalistic wisdom we can become captains of our own ship and masters of our own destiny.

It goes on saying the following about 'Abraham the Patriarch'

Long before the invention of the telescope, Abraham the Patriarch knew that there were ten planets in our region of space—the sun, the moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn—with the three outer planets, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto, wholly invisible to the naked eye. In fact, the three outer planets would not be detected for several thousand years to come. Abraham also knew how many years it took the most distant planet, Pluto, to revolve around the sun—248 years—even though this planet would not be discovered for yet another four millennia. Abraham recorded this knowledge in his Book of Formation, which carried the seed of all subsequent astronomical knowledge and kabbalistic wisdom.

It then goes to state the following about Kabbalah itself and how it relates to humanity..

The most comprehensive work of Kabbalah is The Zohar, or Book of Splendor, written by Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai around 200 C.E. Building on the Book of Formation, The Zohar encompasses extensive commentary and vast spiritual insight—as well as key ideas about planetary influences and how they affect our lives.

The Book of Formation and The Zohar are the bedrock of kabbalistic knowledge—and nothing in either book is in opposition to the findings of modern science. Both spiritual and scientific disciplines seek to uncover basic truths about the world and our place in it. Scientific disciplines such as physics, astronomy, and medicine examine the world we can see, hear, and touch. Spiritual disciplines such as meditation and astrology study the world that lies beyond the physical realm.

But reality, both spiritual and scientific, turns out to be a pretty slippery thing. We all think we know what it is, but the closer we look the less clear it becomes. In the last hundred years, science has discovered that how we look at something may be more important than what we look at—and that our expectations may be the most important factor determining what we see.

Kabbalah considers the spiritual and the physical worlds to be equally worthy of investigation and analysis. Kabbalah recognizes that these two worlds are not isolated from each other, and that there are necessary and solid links between them.

Kabbalah identifies the link between the spiritual and the physical worlds—the Upper World and the World Below—as the Desire to Receive, and humankind is the highest embodiment of that desire. In other words, humanity is a bridge between the spiritual and the physical realms.

So by research Kabbalah as of late, I have noticed that Astrology plays a MAJOR role, not bad for a 4000 year old doctrine.

I also came to understand from a Kabbalistic point of view, that the heavens and celestial bodies DO NOT direct mankind - but the exact opposite - that consciousness of mankind allowed the heavens to be places and created where they are - The Kabbalist 100% believes that there needs to be a perceiver for certain physical aspects to occur.

The above paragraph is in alignment with the traditional 'as above so below' and goes further that the physical manifestation of physical reality is in direct correlation to the consciousness of the 'Light' (God-source Energy) however this is only part of it, I would have to cite 'The Zohar' (Kabbalist Spiritual Doctrine) and other books that describes the process of creation from the infinite existance of the 'light' to how the big bang came about - and why the heavens are where they are....... perhaps for another thread.

You (Your Soul) CHOSE the exact time, place, location to incarnate so that you can infact learn the most to overcome the negative influences of your past incarnations!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Modern astrology shows the energy involved: what are the challenges? How to overcome them. And it always has to do with self improvement. Success depends only from what we do, we are in full control of our destiny, of our ship, we are the captains.

The only and worst enemy we have is ourselves.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
book marking

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Pluto masters hell. Scorpion owns Pluto and I own Scorpio. No problems.Step back and watch, 2013 is mine.
edit on 27-4-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

Modern astrology shows the energy involved: what are the challenges? How to overcome them. And it always has to do with self improvement. Success depends only from what we do, we are in full control of our destiny, of our ship, we are the captains.

The only and worst enemy we have is ourselves.

So does Kabbalistic Astrology - its in relation to the 'tikkun' or sun sign you had incarnated as previously determines the lessons needing to overcome. It also states that there are paths that we can choose - all determined on 'action' we take (or not take) determines what we are to learn or need to experience....still influenced by your own past.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I enjoyed your post, and I especially agree that hell is a feeling.

Both my natal Saturn and Pluto are in my 8th House, with Pluto squaring my Scorpio Moon. I can tell you all about feeling.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

In modern astrology the tikun of the kabbalistic astrology is the moons nodes. North node and south node. Check it out, they are exactly the same, they mean the same.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Saturn represents death (transition/change/ "harvest"), and order (and karma)....

Scorpio represents spirits, darkness of mystery....

I think Saturn in Scorpio will be very interesting...

Saturn can cause confusion/obstacles (darkness), but can also destroy them (anger).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join