It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegally Handsome! Omar Borkan Al Gala: is this the man who is 'too sexy' for Saudi Arabia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Come to Britain! We will give you 'refuge'.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
he wanted to stay in this country and didn't want to return to his. He was against what was going on there so he was trying to stay in the states. He was a computer programmer. I still dont' know what happened to him or if he ever stayed in the US. He was a nice guy. His family was extremely wealthy and they offered me all kinds of money and gold to marry their son to keep him here. It was the craziest thing i have ever been approached with.

Wowsers! Just think, you would have had a car and house made of pure GOLD by now, or whatever ur fancy.

As for mideastern men, the American attitude toward them has changed from day to nite over just a couple decades.

I remember in jhs & hs the arab guys were the 'studs' and ruled the hallways and perhaps schoolgirls' windowsills as the "arabian stallions".

now look at how mideasterners are treated at airports, public transportation & crowds. its despicable, this archenemy scapegoat America has created, especially those Zionists responsible for 9/11

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
That guy is HOT. He definitely would have caught my attention. I kinda have a thing for some Middle Eastern guys

I hope all you people making comments like that are women!!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i know he he feels im banned from several countries for being just too darn handsome

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
The mysterious 3rd member of WHAM has been found?

He's the Arabs George Michael.

Lmao you made me spill my coffee got any (public) toilet paper for me to clean this up?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have just been appointed American Liaison to Displaced Foreign Nationals who are exiled due to attractiveness...the Federal Government Of the United States of America have deemed my home an American Embassy where I am to provide asylum and amnesty for such displaced individuals. Please direct all exiled handsome men to my contact # in order to provide them with the sanctuary they deserve.
Someone had to step up and take the initiative for this unspeakable injustice!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Omar Borkan Al Gala, his theme song.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Looks rather plain without the studio lighting, makeup, photoshop etc....

Isn't he married?

Yeah, without all the posing, props and lighting, he looks like a lot of others. Just like many super models, wipe off the make up, turn off the special lights, no air brushing and what do you have? A normally pretty girl, nothing special.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
Omar Borkan Al Gala, his theme song.

I'm too sexy for my country

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah, he's attractive, but any kind of attractiveness he held, vanished once I saw him pouting while wearing moisturiser or a face pack, or something.
Unfortunately, he's good looking and knows it.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

That guy is HOT. He definitely would have caught my attention. I kinda have a thing for some Middle Eastern guys

yeah right, until he punches the crap out of you for not cooking him dinner. I guess it's time to go burka shopping, you have colorful black tent covering, a muted black tent covering, a dark-grayish blue tent covering, and olive black tent covering for those special occasions.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
He's probably married to his cousin. She doesn't appear in photos as usually when they take them its after 8.pm its way past her bed time as shes only nine years old...its either that or he's hooked up with that "way too handsome" camel, in photo no. 1...."Baby got humps"!!!
Either one of the above marriages would be considered normal, and he would probabaly accept the death of his wife by stoning before the death of the camel.

edit on 27-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

yeah right, until he punches the crap out of you for not cooking him dinner. I guess it's time to go burka shopping, you have colorful black tent covering, a muted black tent covering, a dark-grayish blue tent covering, and olive black tent covering for those special occasions.

Does the colorful black still come with the U.S. student visa and semtex waistcoat as extras?? And is it true that if you try to buy one in white it comes with a free stoning as anything but black is considered vanity and against islam.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
He's damn so Handsome

edit on 27-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Geesh ! Im pretty sure not all of them are that bad. I'm dating an all American "cowboy" type of guy. Lets hope he never over reacts when I dont cook him dinner

Bad people come in different colors and different countries, just sayin

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

religious leaders: "damn, we're not going to get laid if this guy is around...let's kick him out and stack the odds in our favor muahahaha"

that's what happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join