It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegally Handsome! Omar Borkan Al Gala: is this the man who is 'too sexy' for Saudi Arabia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Explanation: Peace be upon you all!

Omar Borkan Al Gala: is this the man who is 'too sexy' for Saudi Arabia? (by Rob Williams Friday 26 April 2013) [independent.co.uk]

He gazes directly into the camera: all dreamy brown eyes, smouldering good looks and chiselled features.

A camel dominates the background.

It's certainly a striking image, but is Omar Borkan Al Gala, poet, actor, and internet sensation, the man who was too sexy for Saudi Arabia?

Earlier this week three men were forcibly removed from a culture festival in Saudi Arabia after religious police deemed the men "too handsome."

According to Arabic language newspaper Elaph a festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and there were concerns that female visitors could fall for them.

Until now the identities of the three illegally handsome men has been unknown, but web speculation now suggests that one of them at least could be Omar Borkan Al Gala.

Though far from being confirmation a post on Facebook has prompted widespread speculation.

Please read full article at link supplied above ok!

Personal Disclosure: Phwoarrrr! What a hunk! :And no I don't mean the camel! :shk:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If you like arabian guys i guess

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

What is a hunk?

Is it anything like a hulk?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

There is already a thread on this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The young man in the picture is handsome; but in Seattle where I live there are many men walking around who are just as handsome; and yes I enjoy looking at the (eye candy).

I have never heard of this before; being told to leave an event because you are too good looking; from what I know of within the United States...being really good looking gets you into places...not thrown out of them.

I think TPTB at that festival in Saudi Arabia are being ridiculous!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Naturally, I had to click on your thread when I saw the title.

Oh, he's gorgeous all right. If I saw him in public, I would definitely stare. I don't care what race or nationality a man is, hot is hot.

However, I'm just an old lady, so that's all I can do: Stare.

edit on 26-4-2013 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Without the tea-towel on his head he would look just like a Westerner. Oh and horse next to him instead of a camel

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I clicked on the thread expecting to see a picture of myself, but then quickly realized this was about a Saudi man...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The religious Police you said? Any wonder, check out their pin up guy.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The mysterious 3rd member of WHAM has been found?

He's the Arabs George Michael.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sounds like a great publicity stunt.

Look for him on Letterman soon.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This was posted yesterday. Apparently two other men were also kicked out of Saudi Arabia as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Why dont they want him ravishing the ladies? It would be the treat of a lifetime for women.

I say let the guy be free to roam in the female kingdom!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That guy is HOT. He definitely would have caught my attention. I kinda have a thing for some Middle Eastern guys

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Banning handsome men from entering Saudi Arabia is no news.They have a long history of treating hot looking men with envy and rage....I remember Ahmadinejad and Yaser Arafat were also not allowed to enter Saudi Arabia...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hmmmm marks out of ten I'd give him one ... oops did I type that out loud

Woody

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well damn, he is hot.

If this is the "too hot" guy then yea he's hot but too hot? Don't think so. It seems that those who banished him are just jealous they weren't getting any attention.

Yup he is a looker.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Looks rather plain without the studio lighting, makeup, photoshop etc....

Isn't he married?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I googled him in google images and yup he is pretty good looking.

I think it's his eyes! He has what some call "bedroom eyes."

Checked him out shirtless too and not bad! I like a man with hair on his chest, it's manly!

I wonder what the other two men look like? If they were traveling with him maybe they are hot models too! :O

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yeah, he's a handsome guy. For sure.
I wouldn't mind being his wing man on a night out at the clubs.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Nah he has that "come hither" stare.

He is a good looking man but I find foreign men to be hot esp ones with dark features. If he is 6ft tall or over then omg he is my type lol.

I once had a Middle Eastern guy want to marry me to stay in the country. He was very good looking but I wasn't about to commit a crime cause he was hot! Oh how good looking he was! We worked together and he wanted to stay in this country and didn't want to return to his. He was against what was going on there so he was trying to stay in the states. He was a computer programmer. I still dont' know what happened to him or if he ever stayed in the US. He was a nice guy. His family was extremely wealthy and they offered me all kinds of money and gold to marry their son to keep him here. It was the craziest thing i have ever been approached with.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join