It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why the Democrats lost...again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here's the real reason why Democrats lost again, but Kerry was part of it as well. He's a fellow skull and bones member. Why else do you think he gave up so easily, without a fight? It's the Presidency! You'd just step aside and let someone steal it from you?

win20ca.audiovideoweb.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You know, the election was on of who was worse. A large part of Kerry's votes were from people who just hated Bush, not really huge Kerry fans.

I was not thrilled with either choice, but having to choose, I chose Bush. He was the lesser of two evils. Kerry couldn't take a stand on anything. He would never answer a question with a straight answer. I watched the debates and although he is a much superior speaker/debater, he is not likeable, nor does he seem leader material.

I couldn't vote for him because he just could not stick to anything he said. He lost because that was the impression many people had of him. Obviously at leat 51% did not like him as much.

I wish McCain had gotten the nominee in 2000 and we were having a second term of him. He is much more my speed.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Bush is a good man.

Wait....that's too funny.....

How the hell did you get two PhD's?

<< 1  2   >>

join