It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So I heard about Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's twitter, went and checked it out. He seemed like a really cool guy and I'm really starting to see that he was probably dragged into the whole thing by his brother, like maybe his brother just called him and told him to come over a few days before the attack and he got pulled into the whole thing. I'm still not really buying all the conspiracy theories as a lot of the evidence has been pretty easily debunked, but I still feel sorry for the kid and think he's barely to blame for the whole thing. I'm actually starting to really think they just got pinned for it and someone else did the bombing, but I still doubt the good ol' gubmint did the bombing but they're probably doing all they can to pin this on those two if they really didn't do it. Some of the stuff posted on his twitter after the bombings kinda makes me think that if he really was involved he was feeling guilty over it. You can check it out for yourself here- twitter.com...

Dzhokhar seems like the kinda guy I'd wanna hang out with some time, reading through all the things his good friends have posted have made me consider some of the conspiracy theories a bit more than before. One of the things I came across on one of his friends twitter accounts was this-

Dzhokhar posted that comment on this article- umdfyebookblink.wordpress.com...

Sorry if this is a bit thrown together but it's nearly 7 AM and I should really get some sleep, suggest some edits if you want and I'll try to add em in when I wake up. Also, I'm pretty new so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but it seemed like a good choice, and I didn't wanna infect general chit-chat with Boston bombing syndrome.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

I'm actually starting to really think they just got pinned for it and someone else did the bombing

Got any info on why? You know, other than "this guy seems pretty cool"?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

The article that Dzhokhar commented on, it got me thinking about this situation and that maybe they really did just get it pinned on them to please the people, Boston was partying over Tamerlans death and Dzhokhars capture, and the feds haven't released any solid evidence so far, so I'm gonna stay skeptical until I see some solid evidence besides them saying he confessed.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ask the three dead victims and the 180+ Injured if they think Dzhokhar is a "Nice Kid"

You have to be kidding me!

DO YOU have two arms and two legs?

Right now, there are 30 people in boston hospitals that dont.

Idiot.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A terrorist is the kinda guy youd like to hang out with?

Best wishes. But I think he would have you dead if he had his chance. This isnt an innocent little kid here - This is a grown intelligent terrorist and he would have done worse had he not been caught.

edit on 26-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
He was 19 years old, correct?
That qualifies as an adult in this state. Therefore, there's only one person responsible for his decisions, HIM.
I am not buying anyone that says, "I was convinced and dragged into...." unless they were literally tied up and dragged into something with a threat of their life upon them at the moment. And, when given a chance to escape, they take it.

Seems to me, he made that fateful decision, on his own, under a bit of duress, perhaps. But, as an adult, we are ALL responsible for the decisions we make in life, and that includes the consequences thereof. There were ample opportunities for him to run away, call police, etc... but he took none of those. He participated int he shooting of police officers in Watertown. He was in possession of illegal handguns, and explosives (fireworks are illegal in Massachusetts too).

No sympathies from me....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Ask the three dead victims and the 180+ Injured if they think Dzhokhar is a "Nice Kid"

Idiot.

Ask anyone the kid hang out with before this, and I bet they'll say he was a nice kid. He made a terrible decision, and hurt tons of people. That doesn't mean he used to be a bad kid. A lot of people on his twitter that he knew are still defending him. He could've been a good kid before this, you don't know.
Idiot.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I just think this was just a case of a REALLY STUPID 19 year old kid thinking that he would never get caught. Reading all of his social media posts, it's difficult to imagine him being a radical muslim, I just think he got coaxed into all of this by his older brother and now reality has come to bite him in the behind.

This does not play down the horrible crime that he carried out.
edit on 4/26/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I just think this was just a case of a REALLY STUPID 19 year old kid thinking that he would never get caught. Reading all of his social media posts, it's difficult to imagine him being a radical muslim, I just think he got coaxed into all of this by his older brother and now reality has come to bite him in the behind.

This does not play down the horrible crime that he carried out.
edit on 4/26/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

I just think this was just a case of a REALLY STUPID 19 year old ADULT thinking that he would never get caught.

There, I fixed that for you. He is NOT a kid, he is an adult.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
People are getting flamed pretty hard for saying anything that could be construed as defending one or both of these young men, but luckily I'm not scared of what other people think.

Poignant observations OP. I agree with many of the things you stated. I try and stay away from conspiracy theories, or should I say theorizing in general, but I do have investigative instincts and all my life I've been quite talented at figuring out puzzles and connecting dots others don't see or are not aware of. Having said all that, just for pointing out the inconsistencies in this case and the fact that we can not trust our government or the authorities, people immediately jump on you and continue doing what they do best - making assumptions. Assumptions about those who question, assumptions about the case.. And on and on. It's sad to me and disturbing to a degree.

As I've stated in other posts, best I can tell so far with the limited amount of information we the public have received and despite the confusion from the authorities and media, these young men were involved with what happened in Boston to some degree. But I am not ready to castigate them or claim they are guilty of everything they are being crucified for.

I find it quite ironic that Dzhokhar commented on this blog concerning the West Memphis Three, and his comments themselves even more ironic. He could have been describing exactly what is happening to him right now 2 years before. Quite amazing. People are angry and upset and rightly so, and they need somebody to blame for this horrible tragedy. Of course, Dzhokhar and his older brother are the obvious somebodies in this case.

I remain skeptical because we are being lied to. We are always lied to. There is a pattern of intentional deception. These young men may be guilty as sin, and if they are they get what they deserve. But what if they are not guilty? That's what drives me. What if they are innocent of what they are being blamed for, as the West Memphis Three were? Those 3 boys were sent to jail for 18 years, and the true murderers went free because people were so anxious for justice and bloodthirsty because of it. Blinded by the tragedy.

We have to keep a level head and keep cool. If they are guilty the facts will play themselves out. If they are not guilty however, we need to ask questions and stay skeptical so that the true culprits do not stay hidden.
edit on 26-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

I'm "defending Americas enemies" it looks like

The thing about the whole situation is Dzhokhar wasn't Adam Lanza or James Holmes, he had lots of good friends who he's known for years, not sure about Tamerlan but he's has been on the watch for a while. I also had thought of something, not saying this is true, not saying I back it up, but it just came to mind and I haven't heard anyone consider it since the only thing people are suggesting is that the (insert government agency) did this to take away our right to (insert some right we have), but, maybe they both got forced into it by a radical Islamic terror group? Tamerlan had a wife and kid, could be good leverage, sounds like something out of a movie but you gotta try to keep an open mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

Idiot.

Ask anyone the kid hang out with before this, and I bet they'll say he was a nice kid. He made a terrible decision, and hurt tons of people. That doesn't mean he used to be a bad kid. A lot of people on his twitter that he knew are still defending him. He could've been a good kid before this, you don't know.
Idiot.

First, lets stop using the word "Kid".

As another poster already mentioned, my state, and I think most others, 18 is the cutoff into adult hood.

Second, let me again refer you to my post.

You are obviously brainwashed by the MSM's use of the picture of this TERRORIST when he was 14 years old. Everywhere you turn, the MSM is using a 5 year old picture. Why? To gain sympathy and to brain wash you into believing what you believe.

If he was a "nice little boy" then he would have run, instead of putting down backpack and pulling the trigger.

Regardless of what he was, a "good kid before this" doesn't nullify the fact that on April 15th he was a bloody vicious terrorist wanting to mame and torture humans. Damn man, he was so smart, he got scholarships! So you cant say he was naive either.

KILLER.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
People are getting flamed pretty hard for saying anything that could be construed as defending one or both of these young men, but luckily I'm not scared of what other people think.

Poignant observations OP. I agree with many of the things you stated. I try and stay away from conspiracy theories, or should I say theorizing in general, but I do have investigative instincts and all my life I've been quite talented at figuring out puzzles and connecting dots others don't see or are not aware of. Having said all that, just for pointing out the inconsistencies in this case and the fact that we can not trust our government or the authorities, people immediately jump on you and continue doing what they do best - making assumptions. Assumptions about those who question, assumptions about the case.. And on and on. It's sad to me and disturbing to a degree.

As I've stated in other posts, best I can tell so far with the limited amount of information we the public have received and despite the confusion from the authorities and media, these young men were involved with what happened in Boston to some degree. But I am not ready to castigate them or claim they are guilty of everything they are being crucified for.

I find it quite ironic that Dzhokhar commented on this blog concerning the West Memphis Three, and his comments themselves even more ironic. He could have been describing exactly what is happening to him right now 2 years before. Quite amazing. People are angry and upset and rightly so, and they need somebody to blame for this horrible tragedy. Of course, Dzhokhar and his older brother are the obvious somebodies in this case.

I remain skeptical because we are being lied to. We are always lied to. There is a pattern of intentional deception. These young men may be guilty as sin, and if they are they get what they deserve. But what if they are not guilty? That's what drives me. What if they are innocent of what they are being blamed for, as the West Memphis Three were? Those 3 boys were sent to jail for 18 years, and the true murderers went free because people were so anxious for justice and bloodthirsty because of it. Blinded by the tragedy.

We have to keep a level head and keep cool. If they are guilty the facts will play themselves out. If they are not guilty however, we need to ask questions and stay skeptical so that the true culprits do not stay hidden.

Patriot -- I respect your point of view in this comment and other posts you have made.

However, if what you say is true, whereby they are innocent and NOT guilty, then you are suggesting that the evidence the FBI put forth, with respect to the video of the suspects dropping the bags is not true.

What remains to be seen is if that footage will ever be seen by the public.

But until then, while I dont trust TPTB any more than you do, I find it hard to believe they would stick their neck out like that if there wasn't footage showing this.

Do you???

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7

The thing about the whole situation is Dzhokhar wasn't Adam Lanza or James Holmes, he had lots of good friends who he's known for years, not sure about Tamerlan but he's has been on the watch for a while. I also had thought of something, not saying this is true, not saying I back it up, but it just came to mind and I haven't heard anyone consider it since the only thing people are suggesting is that the (insert government agency) did this to take away our right to (insert some right we have), but, maybe they both got forced into it by a radical Islamic terror group? Tamerlan had a wife and kid, could be good leverage, sounds like something out of a movie but you gotta try to keep an open mind.

Let me again remind you they are terrorists. They do not run around telling everyone they are terrorists.

They live UNDERGROUND in TWO different worlds. First, the world they wish to be seen, and second the world of the terror network and the desire to kill christians/americans.

You can round up 1000 people to say just how nice your little boy may be. But at the same time, he is a COLD BLOODED KILLER (sorry for the caps.)

A terrorist doesn't run around with a sign on their back reading "I Kill Christians"

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Very troublesome that people assume guilty until proven innocent and speak of this case as if it's fact that these guys are responsible. Especially the above posts, where allegations are enough to deem them guilty, and dub them terrorists, but what have you personally seen to be sure they are?

Have you seen this damning surveillance footage of the crimes being committed that the FBI spoke of? I haven't. Will a jury see it? In fact, Even Gov. Patrick who talked about this chilling tape on CBS: Face the Nation admitted he hasn't seen it himself.

By all means they are probably guilty, cause you know, the FBI said so and stuff.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Idiot.

Idiot.

As another poster already mentioned, my state, and I think most others, 18 is the cutoff into adult hood.

You are obviously brainwashed by the MSM's use of the picture of this TERRORIST when he was 14 years old. Everywhere you turn, the MSM is using a 5 year old picture. Why? To gain sympathy and to brain wash you into believing what you believe.

If he was a "nice little boy" then he would have run, instead of putting down backpack and pulling the trigger.

Regardless of what he was, a "good kid before this" doesn't nullify the fact that on April 15th he was a bloody vicious terrorist wanting to mame and torture humans. Damn man, he was so smart, he got scholarships! So you cant say he was naive either.

KILLER.

Okay, we can stop referring to him as a kid. Agreed.

I believe about 10% of the little bit of what I see on MSM. I try not to watch it because the majority of their reports are ridiculously wrong, it's not worth the time to sit and listen. Read my post again.
I mentioned his twitter, correct?
Yeah, I'm judging him mainly on how he acted on his twitter, he interacted with different people, and some of those people were quick to defend him when it his picture was first shown. I'd say he was at least a decent kid, but turned out to be a terrible adult.

link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7

Yup. And his wife was brainwashed and probably beaten into submission, because I am sure he practiced Sharia law as a way of life.

Just because he has a kid does not make him a father.

Just because he has a wife does not make him a husband.

Did you ever think that a woman and a child might be part of his disguise? You know, to fit in?

No, you didn't consider that.

link   

Idiot.

Idiot.

KILLER.
can't tell what you are trying to prove, he is a kid in the eyes of many.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maskander

Idiot.

Idiot.

KILLER.
can't tell what you are trying to prove, he is a kid in the eyes of many.

I rest my case.

I would be willing to bet that the choice between "Kid" and "Adult" runs straight in line with liberal and conservative thinking.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maskander

Just because he's seen as a kid by many, doesn't mean he's not 19 and he's technically an adult.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join